Thread: Erin Schneider (17) stabbed to death; ex-boyfriend charged

Erin Schneider (17) stabbed to death; ex-boyfriend charged

Jordan Kuykendall charged with murder of Columbia teen Erin Schneider

(July 1, 2013) Columbia, IL (KSDK) -- Murder charges have been filed against the ex-boyfriend of a southwest Illinois teenager.

The Major Case Squad announced during a news conference Saturday evening that Jordan Kuykendall, 20, has been charged with first degree murder in the death of Erin Schneider, 17.

She was found dead with multiple stab wounds Thursday in Kuykendall's Columbia home. Police found Schneider's body there after her parents reported her missing. Newschannel 5 learned that Schneider had filed an order protection against Kuykendall two weeks ago.

Kuykendall is currently under police guard at a St. Louis hospital being treated for injuries he sustained during a car accident Thursday morning. He's being held on $1 million bond.

Read more: http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/386...-Illinois-teen

Police: Columbia Murder Suspect Set Secret Meeting With Victim

(July 5, 2013) COLUMBIA, IL (KTVI) ? Search warrants indicate Columbia murder suspect Jordan Kuykendall set up a secret meeting with his victim.

Kuykendall reportedly told his ex-girlfriend to park one block away from his home.

The victim, Erin Schneider, was scheduled to appear in court to fight for an order of protection on the day she was stabbed to death.

The 17-year-old's friends have wondered why she would go to her ex's house. We still don't have that answer, but search warrants reveal the suspect sent her a message on social media, asking her park one block away so that no one would notice her car.

Columbia, Ill., police found Schneider stabbed to death June 27.

Search warrants show police found several tactical knives in the room of Jordan Kuykendall, the victim's ex-boyfriend. Investigators also found what appeared to be pot and lots of blood evidence. Officers say the crime scene was in the basement of 237 South Riebeling.

The suspect's brother, a registered sex offender, was apparently home during the murder. Investigators do no connect him to the crime. The brother let police into the home to look for Schneider and police the brother was "shocked" when they opened the basement door to the murder scene.

Police describe finding the possible murder weapon, a blood stained knife, within 15 feet of the body. Court documents also reveal police recovered lots of blood evidence from Kuykendall's car.

Sometime after the murder, a witness reports seeing Kuykendall's car "pass their vehicle in a no-passing zone then ... swerve into oncoming traffic for no known reason."

Kuykendall survived his head on crash with a hummer.

Kuykendall is now out of the hospital. He's in custody in the St. Louis City Justice Center, waiting to be extradited to Monroe County.

http://fox2now.com/2013/07/05/police...g-with-victim/

On the left is the victim, on the right is the suspect and his busted-ass hairdo. (Sorry ... I usually don't make fun of the way people look, but I couldn't resist.):
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I completely missed this article. I live about 20 minutes SE of columbia - this is really big news right now. The biggest news since the Coleman murders/trial.

Erin's Facebook (private mostly)
    https://www.facebook.com/erin.schneider.56863?fref=ts

Jordan's Facebook (private mostly)
    https://www.facebook.com/jordan.kuykendall.94?fref=ts

Jordan's brother Justin was posting freely on his facebook at first, then deleted his profile. Here are some screen shots from my phone when i was reading comments and whatnot. And Justin did post at one time that he got fired because of the murder.

and

and my friend sent me this picture, she had access to Jordan's wall because they had mutual friends.

Last edited by portia; 07-29-2013 at 06:23 AM. Reason: links

Oooo Mmmm Geee ....what a fuck tard. Selfish prick. I wonder if this was over their breakup, and the fact that she was getting a restraining order so he just thought fuck it?!

i do believe he waived his right to a preliminary hearing. i think i got that in an email update from the Monroe County Independent, but i'll look for an article.

Found it. It was an email from the Republic Times.

http://www.republictimes.net/kuykend...inary-hearing/
    Kuykendall waives preliminary hearing
    Corey Saathoff July 24, 2013

By ANDREA DEGENHART
    For the Republic-Times
    Jordan Kuykendall in a police booking photo taken July 8.

Jordan Kuykendall in a police booking photo taken July 8.

Jordan Kuykendall appeared briefly in court Wednesday morning in Monroe County for a preliminary hearing held on the first-degree murder charge he faces for allegedly stabbing to death his ex-girlfriend, 17-year-old Erin Schneider, in his Columbia home on June 27.

Kuykendall, 20, wore blaze orange jail scrubs, and walked with the aid of a walker, his left foot and lower leg in a removable cast.

Kuykendall stood before Judge Dennis Doyle and waived his right to a preliminary hearing, also known as a probable cause hearing. Such hearings offer a suspect the opportunity to hear the evidence against him as the judge determines if there is sufficient evidence to continue toward a trial. Kuykendall gave simple “Yes” answers to the judge when asked if he wished to waive his preliminary hearing and if he had consulted with his attorney.

Kuykendall’s injuries were sustained in a car crash the day of Schneider’s murder, when an Illinois State Police report states his Pontiac Grand Am crossed the center line on Route 158 just east of Columbia and collided head-on with a Hummer. He was cited for no insurance and improper lane usage in the crash.

Following the crash, Kuykendall was airlifted to St. Louis University Hospital, where he was treated for several days before being released into the custody of Columbia police; he is currently being held at the Monroe County Jail on $1 million bond.

Kuykendall, represented at this time by Clay St. Clair of the law firm Crowder and Scoggins in Columbia, will next appear in court Aug. 14, at 1 p.m., at the Monroe County Courthouse.

Schneider’s body was found by police at Kuykendall’s home just past noon on June 27, after family members became worried about her whereabouts and called police, who were let into the house by Jordan’s brother, Justin Kuykendall.

Police believe there was a domestic disturbance inside the house between Schneider and Kuykendall some time after 8 a.m., during which Kuykendall allegedly stabbed Schneider repeatedly in the neck and upper body.
    Last edited by portia; 07-30-2013 at 05:10 AM. Reason: article/link

booking photo:

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Article is available now for Premium members here: http://mydeathspace.com/article/2013...ith_her_murder

All members will be able to view this 24 hours from now.

RIP Erin
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Nice booking photo!! He doesn't look crazy or insane, just immature with a bad hair cut. What a prick.

the Republic Times doesn't have this article online yet so I took a screen shot of the Friday Round-Up email they send every week. lol.

The suspect's brother, a registered sex offender, was apparently home during the murder.
    Sounds like a winning family. I wonder when the brothers will turn on each other.

I saw that, but I never looked it up.

Child Sex Offender Information
    Name: JUSTIN DAVID KUYKENDALL
    Date of Birth: 3/17/1988
    Height: 5 ft. 11 in.
    Weight: 228 lbs.
    Sex: M
    Race: W
    Address: ***

Crime Information
    Victim was 14 years of age
    Offender was 19 at the time of the offense
    Crimes:
    CRIMINAL SEXUAL ABUSE/VIC 13-17
    County of Conviction: Monroe

i can tell you this. his mom and step-dad own a martial arts studio between Waterloo and Columbia. They host birthday parties for kids that take their classes. we got invited to one, walk in the door and she shoved a list in my face saying i had to put my name and phone number down for insurance purposes. LIES. that woman called me nonstop, leaving voicemails about how she was just calling me because of my interest in having my son join their classes. i finally answered, she told me i had signed up while i was there for the birthday party. i told her she was smoking crack and a damn liar - the only thing my john hancock went down on was her "insurance" list.

so there's a little "personal experience" insight. ugh.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Sounds like a winning family. I wonder when the brothers will turn on each other.
    I always wish they'd release the specifics when they say "sex offender."

Also:

The victim, Erin Schneider, was scheduled to appear in court to fight for an order of protection on the day she was stabbed to death.

The 17-year-old's friends have wondered why she would go to her ex's house. We still don't have that answer, but search warrants reveal the suspect sent her a message on social media, asking her park one block away so that no one would notice her car.

What in the actual fuck?
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

i don't see this online yet at republictimes.net, but this was included in the "Read All About It" email they sent this afternoon.

Kuykendall appears in court

Jordan Kuykendall was in court today in Monroe County. Charged with first-degree murder for the June stabbing death of his ex-girlfriend Erin Schneider in Columbia, Kuykendall and his attorney, Clay St. Clair, were granted a continuance and given a tentative trial date of Jan. 21, 2014.

Kuykendall appeared in court wearing an orange jail jumpsuit and shackles, sporting a short haircut. He remains in custody at the Monroe County Jail.

http://www.republictimes.net/kuykend...murder-charge/

I can't copy/pasta from here, so if someone else wants to do it for me.

how the hell does the brother not hear someone being stabbed in this little shack?!? i call BS...

http://tinyurl.com/ksh87wa

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by anorexorcist View Post
    how the hell does the brother not hear someone being stabbed in this little shack?!? i call BS...

http://tinyurl.com/ksh87wa
    Right!! Maybe they has a basement?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Yes, they has a basement. ;) That's where it happened.

His hair pisses me off almost as bad as the crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliss View Post
    Yes, they has a basement. ;) That's where it happened.

His hair pisses me off almost as bad as the crime.
    I would love to have a go at his mop with these babies.....

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Sentenced to 40 years. (there's a picture at link, I don't think it's super current though)

http://monroecountynews.net/%E2%80%8...degree-murder/

Kuykendall Receives 40 Years For First Degree Murder

Jordan Kuykendall appeared at the Monroe County Courthouse today and pleaded guilty (but mentally unfit) to first-degree murder. Judge Richard Aguirre handed down the ruling of a prison sentence of 40 years. Kuykendall pleaded guilty to the June 2013 murder of Erin Schneider, his former girlfriend. Erin was found stabbed to death in Kuykendall’s home. That day she was scheduled to appear at the Monroe County Courthouse to obtain an order of protection against Kuykendall.

Since his arrest following the murder, Kuykendall has been undergoing mental treatments. His doctor has filed a report to Judge Aguirre. Aguirre took the medical findings into consideration when making his ruling. Kuykendall appeared in court today and agreed to waive a trial and plead guilty to the first-degree murder, but mentally unfit at the time of the murder.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I still want to know what he used to lure her over when she was seeking a protective order that day!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I still want to know what he used to lure her over when she was seeking a protective order that day!
    Maybe he used the d.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Looking like that the "D" would not be all that apealing. IMHO.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by irishkat View Post
    Looking like that the "D" would not be all that apealing. IMHO.
    Nor do I think it would be a D! UN had it right with d.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Thread Information