Thread: Christopher and Mary Scott Allowed 9 Year Old to Be Molested

Christopher and Mary Scott Allowed 9 Year Old to Be Molested

Parents let sex offender sleep with child

A jury found two Jacksonville parents guilty of allowing a registered sex offender sleep with their young daughter.

Christopher Scott Perry and his wife, Mary Perry, allowed registered sex offender, Robert Goeing Young to live with them. According to the testimony of a Department of Children and Families investigator, Young slept in the same bed as the 9-year-old and repeatedly sexually assaulted her; all with the full knowledge of the girl?s parents.

Christopher Perry was sentenced to six life sentences. Mary Perry pleaded guilty and is serving 30 years in prison. Robert Young, the registered sex offender, is awaiting trial.

[B]'Unlikable' father on trial after daughter abused by roommate sex offender

By his own attorney’s admission, Christopher Scott Perry is not a likable person.

But over the next few days, a jury will have to decide whether this unlikable Jacksonville man didn’t know his best friend was sexually assaulting his pre-teen daughter or allowed it to happen.

Perry, 42, is facing a jury this week on charges he allowed a sex offender to stay in his home and abuse his daughter. He faces five counts of principal to sexual battery on a child younger than 12, a mandatory life offense, and single counts of molestation, child neglect with great bodily harm and conspiracy to commit sexual battery. Young is still awaiting trial and is being held without bail.

Find registered sex offenders and predators throughout Florida

Perry and his wife, Mary, allowed their friend Robert Goeing Young, 52, to live in a house they were staying in on Bougainvillea Street even though he was a registered sex offender.

Mary Healen Perry, 29, who pleaded guilty to child neglect and conspiracy to sexual battery on a child younger than 12 and was sentenced to 30 years in prison, told police she allowed Young to sleep with her daughter and had done nothing after she saw him touch the girl’s private parts.

Assistant State Attorney Jessica Villella said Christopher Perry was more loyal to his best friend than his daughter, even though he knew Young was a sex offender.

“What motivated Christopher Perry’s actions and inactions was not fatherhood, but brotherhood,” Villella said.

Young slept in the girl’s bed with her, bought her gifts and even put up a sign saying the two were in love, and Christopher Perry never tried to help his daughter, Villella said.

But attorney Julie Schlax, who is representing Perry, said the state didn’t have any proof against her client.

“Christopher Perry is not Robert Young,” Schlax said. “But the state claims he wanted Robert Young to rape his daughter.”

There is no evidence that Perry knew what was happening, although Schlax acknowledged that ignorance didn’t reflect well on her client.

“I will be honest with you,” Schlax said to the jury. “You’re not going to like Christopher Perry.”

But Perry is not on trial for the way he lived or what kind of father he is, she said.

In videotaped testimony, the girl said she told her mother Young was assaulting her, and Mary Perry called her a liar. She never told her dad because she didn’t think he’d believe her.

The trial continues Wednesday.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...#ixzz2YKpgetnN

Jacksonville resident Christopher Scott Perry still isn’t convinced his best friend sexually assaulted his 10-year-old daughter.

But he may be spending the rest of his life in jail considering it.

Perry is facing charges that he allowed a sex offender to stay in his home and molest his daughter. He is charged with five counts of principal to sexual battery on a child younger than 12, a mandatory life offense, and single counts of molestation, child neglect with great bodily harm and conspiracy to commit sexual battery. Prosecutors say he allowed registered sex offender Robert Goeing Young, to sexually assault his 10-year old daughter and did nothing to stop it after allowing Young to move into their house and sleep in his daughter’s bed.

Perry testified that he had no idea that Young was abusing his daughter, who was allowed to sleep in her bed with her.

“I can’t believe he did it,” Perry said of Young. “I’ve known this man for 18 years, he’s like a brother to me.”

This brother also carried on an affair with Perry’s wife, Mary, for nine years without Perry knowing about it. He broke down Thursday on the stand when asked if he knew about it.

Perry said he didn’t believe it even after police told him about the affair, and didn’t really believe it until Mary testified to it in court on Wednesday.

Mary Perry, who pleaded guilty to child neglect and conspiracy to sexual battery on a child younger than 12 and was sentenced to 30 years in prison. She testified that she saw Young touching her daughter’s private parts, and told her husband what she saw, but neither Perry did anything about it.

Christopher Perry testified on Thursday that Mary never told him anything.

“If she had said something to me we wouldn’t be here today,” he said.

But Perry’s credibility took a hit after prosecutors appeared to catch him in a lie. During his testimony Perry said he was under the impression Young was a registered sex offender because he had sex with a 17-year old girl and got her pregnant, and didn’t learn that Young was actually convicted of assaulting a 13-year old girl until after he was arrested.

But after testifying the prosecution produced a taped interview Perry conducted with police before his arrest where he said Young told him he molested a 13-year old when the first met in 1994.

While the tape played Perry leaped out of his chair and screamed “I never said that.” Bailiffs made him sit back down and Circuit Court Judge Adrian Soud told Perry he’d be removed from the courtroom if there was another outburst.

Earlier in the trial Perry’s daughter testified via videotape that Young sexually assaulted her for months. Several jurors winced and turned away from the screen while watching the testimony.

Defense attorney Julie Schlax has argued that Young showed bad judgment, but didn’t know his friend was molesting his daughter.

Prosecutors argue that the parents had to know, but didn’t care because they were unemployed and Young was paying their bills and driving them around in his car.

During her testimony Mary Perry testified that she didn’t love her daughter. But Christopher Perry said he did love his daughter and would have protected her if he thought something was wrong.

But Christopher Perry also lied to investigators with the Department of Children and Family Services, telling them that Robert Young slept on the couch and not his daughter’s room. On Thursday Perry said he lied because he thought DCF was harassing his friend, and he never thought Young was doing anything to his daughter.

In videotaped testimony played to the jury, Perry’s daughter said she told her mom Young was assaulting her, and her mother called her a liar and did nothing.

Young is still awaiting trial and is being held without bail. Also still awaiting trial is the girl’s grandmother, Patricia Woloszynowski, who is facing charges of sexual battery, molestation and child neglect.

Woloszynowski’s boyfriend, Michael Anthony Halveland, pleaded guilty in July to a single molestation charge and is awaiting sentencing.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...assaulted-goes

This poor kid and what kind of man is this to allow someone to in his home to sleep with his wife and rape his baby?

Evidently the grandmother and her boyfriend sexually abused the child, too. This poor kid. The adults in her life straight up failed her.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...sex-abuse-case

A pic of these pieces of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

The rapists -

Micheal Halveland, left, and Robert Young, right

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Pro-Life: Because every baby deserves a chance
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    jesus. i just can't.... this poor little girl. and holy shit, her mother actually admitting in court that she didn't love her. i mean, her actions proved that, obviously, but for a mother to actually say it....damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    jesus. i just can't.... this poor little girl. and holy shit, her mother actually admitting in court that she didn't love her. i mean, her actions proved that, obviously, but for a mother to actually say it....damn.
    Her mom admitting she didn't love her....I have no words. Thats just completely disturbing.

This story is just so awful. This little girl had absolutely no one to go to for help. And now shes going to spend the rest of her life trying to recover from this.

Quote Originally Posted by meowzerz View Post
    Her mom admitting she didn't love her....I have no words. Thats just completely disturbing.

This story is just so awful. This little girl had absolutely no one to go to for help. And now shes going to spend the rest of her life trying to recover from this.
    Shit, I respect the honesty. I fucking HATE when people do shit like this and family are like "you don't know! She loved that baby."

At least this cunt is honest. "That kid? My kid? Fuck her."

Pro-Life: Because every baby deserves a chance
    Damn it, noobs. Just quote the post instead of asking in karma.
    I'm not gonna karma you an answer.

Just whenever I see a child born into shit like this, I think of how people say abortion is never good cause the child doesn't get a chance. Some people are born without a chance, and it's fucking sick.

Just whenever I see a child born into shit like this, I think of how people say abortion is never good cause the child doesn't get a chance. Some people are born without a chance, and it's fucking sick.
    I agree with this. Its a sick, sad fact but its true.

Side note: Ron your PMs are full. Just a heads up in case you weren't aware. Or maybe you like it that way. In that case, disregard!

I agree with this. Its a sick, sad fact but its true.

Side note: Ron your PMs are full. Just a heads up in case you weren't aware. Or maybe you like it that way. In that case, disregard!
    Yea, my boy box is usually full. I have shit in there from 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    Agreed. Someday, that little girl will know her mother actually said those words. She'll know she wasn't protected, but she'll also know that her mother actually admitted to not loving her, even though you'd think doing so would make her look even worse in court.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

thats what kills me. this poor kid was stuck in that situation, with no end in sight. that had to be the worst feeling ever. ugh. :(

totally sick. i can't for the life of me understand why she kept that kid.

Shit, I respect the honesty. I fucking HATE when people do shit like this and family are like "you don't know! She loved that baby."

At least this cunt is honest. "That kid? My kid? Fuck her."
    i'm more concerned about the effect that it had on the kid. she had to have known that her mother didn't love her or care about her. :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Damn it Ron, I didn't want to derail the thread. I actually agree with you I think it's more cruel to have a child and neglect, abuse and cause prolonged suffering in their lives.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Damn it Ron, I didn't want to derail the thread. I actually agree with you I think it's more cruel to have a child and neglect, abuse and cause prolonged suffering in their lives.
    I'm not saying that every person who gets an abortion has a needle in their arm and a pocket full of meth and child abuse, but to say every life has a chance to be awesome is a fallacy.

This is fucking sick. That poor girl. That woman masquerading as a mother is a piece of shit.
    Jenn

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Wait, that middle pic is a woman? There is no fucking way "she" doesn't have a penis. She's fugly.

I'm sure there's a gas chamber we can put them all in at the same time. Fucking assholes, all of them.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I'm not saying that every person who gets an abortion has a needle in their arm and a pocket full of meth and child abuse, but to say every life has a chance to be awesome is a fallacy.
    I was agreeing with you. I am pro choice. There is no way this girl will be able to live a normal healthy life. It's not her fault either, poor thing didnt have a chance.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    God dammit. Second story tonight that made me cry. I must be super emotional today.

Where is kevan when I need to him to describe what I'd like to do to these people?
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    God dammit. Second story tonight that made me cry. I must be super emotional today.

Where is kevan when I need to him to describe what I'd like to do to these people?
    your crying must have made your mascara run into your eyes, because he posted two post above yours

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    your crying must have made your mascara run into your eyes, because he posted two post above yours

Thread Information