Thread: Burglar Hogtied and Left On Lawn for Police

Burglar Hogtied and Left On Lawn for Police

Burglar hogtied by Tulsa, Okla., homeowner and left on front lawn for police

The Houstons saw their daughter's window had been broken, and then heard sounds from their garage. Denay Houston's husband then pounced on the burglar and tied his arms behind his back with a rope - a skill developed from his years of working with horses.

Police were called to a Tulsa, Okla. home on Wednesday morning and found 31-year-old burglary suspect Robert Cole hogtied on the lawn.

All he needed was a bow.

A Tulsa, Okla., homeowner practically gift-wrapped a present for local police Wednesday when he hogtied a burglary suspect and put him on his front lawn.

Denay Houston said that she and her husband, noticed that their daughter's window had been broken early Wednesday morning, and then heard sounds coming from the couple's garage.

Houston's husband then pounced on the unsuspecting alleged thief and quickly tied his arms behind his back with a rope.

"He's like a superhero," Denay Houston told NewsOn6.

Houston's husband then forced the man to the ground, hogtied him on the couple's lawn, called police, and went off to work.

That's just the type of person he is, you know? That's just the type of person he is. Business is business. 'I got to take care of business, he's safe, the police are coming, I got to go,'" said Houston, who is nine months pregnant.

When police arrived at the scene, they found 31-year-old Robert Cole where Houston had left him, and arrested him on one charge of first degree burglary.

Houston's wife attributed his skill with rope to his years of working with horses.

Cole is being held at the Tulsa County jail, and his bail has been set at $32,079.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2YB83PAgq

I love that he ties him up and just goes to work.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 07-05-2013 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Formatted.

WTG Mr. Houston!!!
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Fucker better thank his lucky stars he's not dead. Well done, Mr. Houston. I can see their last words to each other: "But what if he gets freee?" "Don't worry, honey, he ain't gittin' outta that." Protection Level:Awesome.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

You know that cop was laughing her ass off

That's awesome! BUT, if I was nine months pregnant and my husband left me with a burglar, even though he was tied up, I would be pissed. I mean, why couldn't he just wait until the cops got there? I'm pretty sure his boss wouldn't have been mad if he were late due to this incident happening. I guess that was just the first thing that popped into my head. Don't leave your 9 month pregnant wife to wait for the cops by herself! What if he had gotten free? What if he had an accomplice that had managed to hide out, until he saw the husband leave an then pounced on the wife? Okay, I know my mind is totally running, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Bahahahaha best story EVER. That guy is badass!!!!

his wife is probably equally as bad assed and has a little ass kicker inside too. probably kissed her husband, handed him his lunch and then stood over the guy with a baseball bat.

good job guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    his wife is probably equally as bad assed and has a little ass kicker inside too. probably kissed her husband, handed him his lunch and then stood over the guy with a baseball bat.

good job guy!
    Right?

Damn, Nic, and I thought I was a pessimist!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information