Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Alanna Gallagher (6) was found dead near her home

Quote Originally Posted by PizzedPenguins View Post
    Someone on another site dug up the parents' dating profiles that are online. Does anyone have the link to these? tia
    Here is a link to the mum's dating site profile: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/drago...?cf=profileokc

The 2 husbands profiles are linked on there. Miles was actually online on there just a couple of days after Alanna's death which is quite strange...

Compare photos, please. Is this the same polyamorous family?

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...-family-45492/
    http://www.kelthaven.org/wedding/index.html

Did anyone check out the Gallaghers' supporters under this video (the one where the grandma down the street says Alanna wasn't allowed to talk about "Papa" and cried when she had to go back home)? I had no idea that Medieval fantasy people were into extreme Paganism.

I watched the video and saw nothing about "extreme Paganism". What did I miss? Also what is "extreme Paganism" opposed to "Paganism"?

i don't see how their life style, who they love, or what video games they play factor into this at all. lots of shitty parents don't end up with a daughter who was murdered, not that i see much that would lead me to that conclusion in this case. they don't appear to have any part in the child's death, at least from what i can see mom is probably heartsick right now with loss. how devastating this must be.

Quote Originally Posted by JOLfan View Post
    I watched the video and saw nothing about "extreme Paganism". What did I miss? Also what is "extreme Paganism" opposed to "Paganism"?
    The supporter in the comment's section has some interesting paganism things on his FB page. He states that he has known this family since they lived in CA.

No, not in my opinion.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i don't see how their life style, who they love, or what video games they play factor into this at all. lots of shitty parents don't end up with a daughter who was murdered, not that i see much that would lead me to that conclusion in this case. they don't appear to have any part in the child's death, at least from what i can see mom is probably heartsick right now with loss. how devastating this must be.
    It's not safe to let a 9-year-old child go online and play World of Warcraft with unknown adults. Nine-year-olds are obviously not the emotional and intellectual equals of predator adults who disguise themselves online. Children must be protected by their parents.

It's not safe to let a 9-year-old child go online and play World of Warcraft with unknown adults. Nine-year-olds are obviously not the emotional and intellectual equals of predator adults who disguise themselves online. Children must be protected by their parents.
    People play in groups (I think they call them hordes) and how do you know her mom wasn't right beside her while she played? I think you are overreacting a bit - at least until more info is released.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i don't want to be a hater, but when you have a child (children) you have to be selective in who you choose to bring into your home and family. if a single woman is dating a man and moves him in or marries him, you have to wonder if he is the culprit when the kid turns up dead. if these people had the so-called nuclear family and chose to bring another man into it, how well did they know this man? it was an unnecessary risk, imo.

if you're wondering, my money is on the third guy. they're taking shit out of the family car but saying the family isn't suspected? i doubt they consider the third guy family, as polygamy is not recognized.

i also hate it when people bring video games up as a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by watchman82 View Post
    Here is a link to the mum's dating site profile: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/drago...?cf=profileokc

The 2 husbands profiles are linked on there. Miles was actually online on there just a couple of days after Alanna's death which is quite strange...
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i don't want to be a hater, but when you have a child (children) you have to be selective in who you choose to bring into your home and family. if a single woman is dating a man and moves him in or marries him, you have to wonder if he is the culprit when the kid turns up dead. if these people had the so-called nuclear family and chose to bring another man into it, how well did they know this man? it was an unnecessary risk, imo.

if you're wondering, my money is on the third guy. they're taking shit out of the family car but saying the family isn't suspected? i doubt they consider the third guy family, as polygamy is not recognized.

i also hate it when people bring video games up as a reason.
    The third guy is Alanna's biological father. Looking at the journals, they have been in this type of relationship for at least 5 or 6 years. But if you look at their profiles on the dating site, the mother states she has 2 husbands (and links to their profiles), but also welcomes others into their relationship. It makes you wonder how often this kind of thing went on, bringing other people home etc.

Video games aren't the reason. Encouraging a tiny child to play multi-user, online games with players whom she doesn't know is a problem. Back on page two, Bermstalker posted the link where the mom declared how proud she was of her 9-year-old daughter's level on World of Warcraft. (Remember all the hundreds of news articles where girls met Mr. Psycho Perv online, who lied about his age and identity, and were then abducted, raped, or found dead?)

The supporter in the comment's section has some interesting paganism things on his FB page. He states that he has known this family since they lived in CA.
    Thank you for the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    People play in groups (I think they call them hordes) and how do you know her mom wasn't right beside her while she played? I think you are overreacting a bit - at least until more info is released.
    If the mom didn't watch her 6-year-old wander the neighborhood by herself (testimony from several neighbors), the mom wasn't watching all of the 9-year-old's online activities.

Video games aren't the reason. Encouraging a tiny child to play multi-user, online games with players whom she doesn't know is a problem. Back on page two, Bermstalker posted the link where the mom declared how proud she was of her 9-year-old daughter's level on World of Warcraft. (Remember all the hundreds of news articles where girls met Mr. Psycho Perv online, who lied about his age and identity, and were then abducted, raped, or found dead?)
    the fact that she is proud of the level indicates to me that the mother is an active part of her child's gaming. gamers are always keeping track of each others stats. they have evening long conversations about the campaign they just finished.

no gamer from WoW stole this kid... unless you're talking about the gamer who lived in the house with the kid.

ETA: anyways - it wasn't the 9-year-old that was stolen so... irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    I let my kids play, even the 6 year old likes to ride the horses in the game and will often play with my husband using a second account. They've not been approached inappropriately (well, spammers but they try everyone) ever in the game or otherwise.
    VIDYA GAMES
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

If the mom didn't watch her 6-year-old wander the neighborhood by herself (testimony from several neighbors), the mom wasn't watching all of the 9-year-old's online activities.
    Maybe, maybe not. That is hard to say unless you know the family.

Whose idea was it for morbidly obese mom to go camping in the Texas heat? That was a homicidal action which should be investigated too.
    I know you're probably joking, but it does cool down pretty well at night. I'm typically very comfortable on the boat with a couple fans.

As NQ said, she might have played along with her parents. My 6 year old and I play multi-player BF2 online together. I secretly unplug his mic, as I don't want the other players to know they are getting pwned by a Kindergartner. He doesn't like to play when I'm not there with him. WoW might be different, but we can't make assumptions about parenting just because they let one of their older kids play an online video game.

This is completely irresponsible. It's not the 70's anymore. I live in the DFW area and there's no way I would let my son do that. Remember, DFW is where Amber Alerts all started from. That happened just down the street from where I lived in Arlington.

the fact that she is proud of the level indicates to me that the mother is an active part of her child's gaming. gamers are always keeping track of each others stats. they have evening long conversations about the campaign they just finished.

no gamer from WoW stole this kid... unless you're talking about the gamer who lived in the house with the kid.

ETA: anyways - it wasn't the 9-year-old that was stolen so... irrelevant.
    Miles is the newest "husband" to this trio and was the biological father of Alanna according to the mom's online posts. How the hell she knew that if she was doing both men is unknown. Alanna looked very much like her Miles though at age 6. Husband #1 might be the more logical choice to have "removed" the offspring of his wife's other husband.

Miles is the newest "husband" to this trio and was the biological father of Alanna according to the mom's online posts. How the hell she knew that if she was doing both men is unknown. Alanna looked very much like her Miles though at age 6. Husband #1 might be the more logical choice to have "removed" the offspring of his wife's other husband.
    hmmmmm. well that changes everything. now i has a confused.

hmmmmm. well that changes everything. now i has a confused.
    yeah, i was going to mention that but i see pizzed covered it. i don't see a problem with bringing another loving adult into your home, honestly. i mean, it's a lifestyle i would never choose for myself but i can't fault people for it. sure, some of them are actual weirdos, but you don't have to be screwing two 'husbands' to be psycho. i doubt the dad did it, and i don't see the first husband doing it either, he agreed to the situation in the first place after all. and they have other kids, not long history of abuse or anything. it will be interesting to see how it all plays out, but i think holding the parents choice in who they love and what they do in their free time (and who doesn't have fucking anxiety issues, that doesn't make you a bad parent necessarily) as a dick move.

if the neighbors are truthful and the kids were often neglected or unsupervised, that is too bad and i could totally see some creep who knew the routine seeing that as an opportunity. doesn't make it the parent's fault, though. it just makes them a shitty parent.

The woman in the interview said that Papa Karl came to her house at TEN O'CLOCK looking for Alanna the night she "disappeared". (The dad hadn't called the police at this time, so that makes SIX hours that Alanna hadn't been seen and her parents hadn't called the popo.)
    http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Fat...214468301.html

i just think the police saying the community didn't have to fear for this happening to their kids just doesn't sit right with me. makes me think someone inside that house knows more than what they are saying or that the police already have a suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

what about the other house that the police went into, a few houses down? a teen lives there? am i making this up?

what about the other house that the police went into, a few houses down? a teen lives there? am i making this up?
    no, you are not making that up. they left with a brown bag. i don't know what happened with that. and my fingers are fatigued and do not want to google it to see if anything came out of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    no, you are not making that up. they left with a brown bag. i don't know what happened with that. and my fingers are fatigued and do not want to google it to see if anything came out of that.
    i do a perfunctory google about once a day on her and it never brings up anything new.

ETA - it's very strange though that the items seized from her own house are the items used in her disposal. i mean, c'mon! blue tarp and red tape don't lie.

Thread Information