Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Suzanna Simpson (35) shot and killed her children Carly (7) and Sawyer (5) - her husband Michael (34) is in critical condition

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I thought it was interesting that a year before the murders when she had an episode the family was advised to remove all the firearms from the house.

If that's the case, why the hell would they ever bring them BACK in?!
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

Quote Originally Posted by pinkhair4me View Post
    If that's the case, why the hell would they ever bring them BACK in?!
    Yeah, seriously. I think even if someone has their mental illness completely under control, if there has ever been a threat or worry of violence or a psychotic episode involved, how about you just never, ever have guns in the house ever again, just in case. That seems pretty logical to me.

Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post
    Yeah, seriously. I think even if someone has their mental illness completely under control, if there has ever been a threat or worry of violence or a psychotic episode involved, how about you just never, ever have guns in the house ever again, just in case. That seems pretty logical to me.
    A little common sense may have saved these children's lives and the husband the heartache. Maybe she had her own stash (You know to fight off the shapeshifters) that the family was unaware of.

Thread Information