Thread: Am I the only one who...

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

Am I the only one who...

If you've ever questioned whether or not you're the only one to think or do something, post it here. Anything from the normal to the wierd and bizarre....

For example:

Am I the only one who checks out profiles of MDS members that I haven't seen online in awhile? It's interesting to me when I see an article that's been bumped from yearrrsss ago and seeing the names of members who don't come around anymore. I look at their profiles and I'm like....damnnn, she hasn't been on since 2011!

Anyone else?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    If you've ever questioned whether or not you're the only one to think or do something, post it here. Anything from the normal to the wierd and bizarre....

For example:

Am I the only one who checks out profiles of MDS members that I haven't seen online in awhile? It's interesting to me when I see an article that's been bumped from yearrrsss ago and seeing the names of members who don't come around anymore. I look at their profiles and I'm like....damnnn, she hasn't been on since 2011!

Anyone else?
    I do that. Even though I have not been on this site long, I did read one thread all the way back to 2008 and I note members who were active then and checked out their profiles. You wonder was it just one case that interested them ?

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Thread Information