Thread: Jeremy Steen-Rape Victim Forced to Pay Child Support

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jeremy Steen-Rape Victim Forced to Pay Child Support

Victim Ordered to Pay Child Support to Aggressor

A 15-year-old boy who was raped by a 34-year-old woman now faces child support in Nebraska.

This is the case for now 19-year-old Jeremy Steen, of Lincoln, Nebraska. In 2008, Steen was seduced and raped repeatedly by his 34-year-old baby sitter Linda Kazinsky. Sources testified that the sexual abuse took place weekly for nearly 3 years. After police were alerted, Ms. Kazinsky was arrested and charged with statutory rape and false imprisonment.

Kazinsky was employed as a babysitter for the Steens for nearly 3 years.

After Kazinsky?s release from Nebraska?s state prison system in 2012 she was able to regain custody of her child. The child had been a ward of the state for the first 13 months until Debra Kazinsky, Linda?s sister, was able to gain custody. After being reunited with her child, Kazinsky promptly filed for Aid and Government assistance which in turn landed Jeremy with a subpena for child support.

Jeremy had his day in court and was ordered to pay $475 a month in child support to Linda Kazinsky as well as a whopping $23,000 in back Child Support payments.

As incredible as this case sounds it?s not the first nor the last of its kind. Unfortunately, men are victimized as much as women over child support these days. It?s an unpopular topic but one that should be addressed. Here is another story from last year:

http://livewirereview.com/pay-child-...source=taboola

That's some bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    That's some bullshit.
    I'd say so!
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

I am noticing several that are listed on that child support site that are fucked up beyond belief-

Rape Victim Loses Custody to the Rapist

In a stunning turn of events 23-year-old rape victim looses custody of her child to her rapist.

23-year-old Sarah Smalley lost custody of her 1-year-old boy Clayton after a hearing this past Thursday to none other than her rapist Miguel Irizarry.

In 2009, Sarah Smalley, was raped in a parking lot by 31-year-old Miguel Irizarry. The couple had gone out on a dinner date in Bristol, RI. After the movie Jennifer reported Miguel wouldn’t take no for an answer and raped her in the parking lot of a Dunkin Doughnuts between a Pinto and a Vintage Harley.

Shortly after, Sarah Smalley, a student at Roger Williams University, found out she was pregnant. News of the birth eventually reached Miguel who was still on bond for the rape charges. In a twist of fate Miguel filed for full custody of Cayton and a Rhode Island judge granted it to him.

Friends of Sarah speculate that she wasn’t to excited about being pregnant and didn’t want to keep the child. Regardless, its still a bit surprising that a judge thought the best interest of the child would be in the hands of a rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    I am noticing several that are listed on that child support site that are fucked up beyond belief-
    she got the second story from a website she was looking at. ^^^^^^^

thats why i was saying maybe the thread name could be changed.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    she got the second story from a website she was looking at. ^^^^^^^

thats why i was saying maybe the thread name could be changed.
    you get me
    there is another on there of a guy with I think 30 kids from different mothers? why would someone like that be at all attractive to any woman?

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    you get me
    there is another on there of a guy with I think 30 kids from different mothers? why would someone like that be at all attractive to any woman?
    i think i remember that story. I think there was a thread about him under weird and bizarre.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Wut wut wuttttt
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I want to know the legal grounds and / or precedents that allowed the judges to make the decisions they did. That's super fucked up to me. Super fucked up. Judges like this are proof that America is headed down the shitter faster than we originally thought.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Holy shit. Both those cases are fucked up.
    Jenn

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    I also want to know why her name changed to Jennifer and then back to Sarah Smalley.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I also want to know why her name changed to Jennifer and then back to Sarah Smalley.

maybe the name of the thread could be changed to fucked up rape/child support issues, or something.

There has to be more to these stories right? RIGHT?

My mind doesn't comprehend.

i thought i already commented on this, but then i realized it was the one about the 16 y/o guy who was 'raped' by the 30 y/o teacher.

quotes because no matter how impartial i wish i was, i find it hard to believe that a 16 y/o guy didn't willingly boff his teacher.

ETA: i guess this thread is about him. who the fuck are sarah and jennifer?

ETAA: maybe it's the same story and i read a different version? i should actually read before posting.
    Last edited by animosity; 06-29-2013 at 09:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i thought i already commented on this, but then i realized it was the one about the 16 y/o guy who was 'raped' by the 30 y/o teacher.

quotes because no matter how impartial i wish i was, i find it hard to believe that a 16 y/o guy didn't willingly boff his teacher.

ETA: i guess this thread is about him. who the fuck are sarah and jennifer?

ETAA: maybe it's the same story and i read a different version? i should actually read before posting.
    maybe he willingly boned her (and he was 15), but the adult in this situation, the 34 year old teacher, should have known better. i'd say the bulk of the blame goes to her. she's older, and in a position of power. he was a kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    maybe he willingly boned her (and he was 15), but the adult in this situation, the 34 year old teacher, should have known better. i'd say the bulk of the blame goes to her. she's older, and in a position of power. he was a kid.
    Im wondering that if this is the case where it wasnt really rape but the age thing and being illegal is thats why they came after him for support.

Does that make sense?

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    I am thinking this got merged because it's sort of similar to the other story? But yeah, kind of confusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Thread Information