Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Odin Lloyd, 27 was found shot to death at an industrial park about a half-mile from Aaron Hernandez?s house in North Attleboro, Mass.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i guess i must have missed where odin knew about hernandez's involvement with the other murders.
    Oh yeah. I was under the impression that that was the real motive for the killing. Don't know why I believe it but...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Oh yeah. I was under the impression that that was the real motive for the killing. Don't know why I believe it but...
    i guess i am forgetting stuff or having a brain fart. i do not remember that at all. :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post

I also have this impression.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Officers now searching play house behind Hernandez home

Nothing to do with his crime but I just counted 4 AC units on the side of that house. Who needs four separate units?? and yea..spoiled asshole.

that's a playhouse? It looks like a nice 2 story house!

Yeah its a playhouse...it probably has 4 more AC units.

What haha when you have a big house, you need multiple systems to cool it. There are two ac units in my house or everything would be a sweltering armpit.

Houses that size often need an air conditioner for each floor at the very least. I'd bet one of those units is probably a generator as well. It'd make sense anyways...
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

A Bristol County, Massachusetts, grand jury indicted former NFL player Aaron Hernandez on a first-degree murder charge Thursday.

Hernandez, a former New England Patriots tight end, is charged in connection with the slaying of Odin Lloyd, the 27-year-old boyfriend of the sister of Hernandez's fiancee.

Prosecutors say Hernandez, 23, orchestrated Lloyd's shooting death. Hernandez and two other men allegedly picked Lloyd up on the morning of June 17, and his body was found later that day in an industrial park near Hernandez's home.

Hernandez appeared in court Thursday afternoon to hear the court announce the indictment. He was handcuffed and wearing a white T-shirt under a suit jacket.

As he sat down, he mouthed "I love you" to someone sitting in the gallery. Hernandez showed no emotion during the brief hearing.

The football star has been in police custody since he was arrested on June 26.

Along with the murder indictment, he was also indicted on five weapons charges. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The indictment takes the place of a hearing to establish "probable cause" that was originally scheduled for Thursday afternoon. Upon reviewing the case, a grand jury determined that prosecutors had enough evidence to constitute probable cause, or that the charges are reasonable based on the facts presented. The case against Hernandez can now proceed to trial.

Hernandez investigation turns to finacee's actions

The judge scheduled a hearing for next Friday to deal with two outstanding defense motions.

The next step in Hernandez's case is his arraignment, during which he'll be informed of the crimes he is charged with. He will also have the opportunity to enter a formal plea with the court. No date has been set for Hernandez's arraignment.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/22/ju...html?hpt=hp_t3
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

The fiancee of ex New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez ... along with Hernandez's cousin ... were indicted today .. in connection with the Odin Lloyd murder case.

According to the Bristol County, CT D.A.'s Office Shayanna Jenkins -- Aaron's fiancee and baby mama -- was hit with a single count of perjury. No further detail has been provided on her charge.

Tanya Singleton -- Aaron's cousin -- was charged with Conspiracy to Commit Accessory After the Fact. Translation: authorities believe she helped one of Aaron's alleged accomplices get outta dodge ... by buying him a bus ticket to Florida.

That guy, Ernest Wallace, was eventually arrested in FL, and charged with being an accessory to Lloyd's murder.

Singleton has already pled not guilty to a criminal contempt charge -- authorities say she refused to testify before the Grand Jury in the murder case.

Jenkins and Singleton were not arrested ... and they don't have a court date scheduled yet.

Jenkins faces up to 2-and-a-half years in a county jail if convicted on the perjury charge ... but sources close to the situation tell us she would likely only get six months to a year. She could also be hit with a $1,000 fine.

If she goes to jail ... child services would have to make arrangements with Jenkins' family for the care of her child ... since both parents -- Hernandez and Jenkins -- would be behind bars.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/27/aaron-...investigation/
    "so he ejaculated on your face and threw you some candy?"

UPDATE: A judge rejected efforts by prosecutors to obtain Hernandez's jailhouse recordings.

Calling Friday's decision a "big win for Hernandez," NFL.com's Albert Breer reported the news. "Proof of the identity of the shooter is also not essential to proof that the defendant committed a murder," Breer wrote in quoting the judge.

Also from Breer's Twitter account: "Prosecution emphasized that it didn't have to decipher whether it was an individual or group act yet, just that Hernandez was a part of it."

However, the dismissal appears to have been a technicality. According to The Boston Globe: "Judge Susan Garsh said the request needed to be made in an affidavit, but the request by prosecutors in her court was not one."

Also according to the Globe, prosecutors will be allowed to renew their request but must do so in the proper manner. They must, Garsh said, show that they believed based on "reliable hearsay" that the recordings contained material that would address an issue relevant to the case.

MORE: Hearing video from NECN.com | Hernandez news archive

Prosecutors were seeking recordings of Hernandez's jailhouse phone calls in which he allegedly communicated about the case in "coded messages" and discussed his belief about his criminal liability. They also want a judge to order the Bristol County, Mass., sheriff to turn over records of visits related to Hernandez's jailhouse visitors.

Defense attorneys called the state's effort a "fishing expedition."

Hernandez, a former New England Patriots tight end, pleaded not guilty to murder in the death last summer of Lloyd, a 27-year-old Boston man who was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancee.

Four others, including his fiancee and cousin, have been charged in the case.

Hernandez's lawyers fought the motion, and for good reason. Prosecutors, according to the Boston Herald, referenced "use of coded messages to communicate with persons outside the jail, related prior offenses, inculpatory denials of ownership of a vehicle connected with the investigation; the extent of his control over persons charged as accessories; other matters related to his co-defendants, including their whereabouts and likely criminal liability."

In addition to the June 17, 2012, slaying of Lloyd, Hernandez faces charges in two 2012 slayings in Boston and multiple other charges.

Lloyd, a semi-pro football player, died of at least five gunshot wounds. His body was found in an industrial area new the Hernandez home in suburban Boston.

The cousin, identified as Tanya Singleton, 36, is a co-defendant in the Lloyd slaying case. So is Shayanna Jenkins, 24, Hernandez's fianc?e. Singleton was jailed in August before being released on bail this month.

Hernandez mouthed the words "I love you" to family members after he was brought into court, according to The Boston Globe.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...tially-damning

It's sickening that a 'big win' is some asshole's rambles about murders being excluded from a case against him. There's no 'big win' in this case. The guy's a murdering scumbag.

FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) - The judge in the murder trial of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez says closing arguments will be presented Tuesday.

Superior Court Judge Susan Garsh told jurors Monday that they have heard all the evidence they will hear in the case, and that they should be back at court at 9 a.m. Tuesday. After closing arguments from both sides, jurors will be instructed in the law and then begin deliberations.

Hernandez has pleaded not guilty in the June 17, 2013, killing of Odin Lloyd, who was shot six times at an industrial park less than a mile from Hernandez's home.

His lawyers rested Monday after calling just three witnesses. Prosecutors called 131 witnesses.

The trial has lasted more than two months.

http://www.kbtx.com/news/headlines/D...298823151.html
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Guilty as charged...LWOP. I hope he rots in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Guilty as charged...LWOP. I hope he rots in jail.
    Amen. What an arrogant fuck.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Aaron Hernandez will spend life in prison at MCI Cedar Junction — 1.5 miles from Gillette Stadium.

He was muttering "you're wrong" as the verdicts were read.

His Mom and his fiance didn't even bother to stay for the sentencing.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

How about some links...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/15/us/aar...andez-verdict/

Former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez nodded no as jurors in his Massachusetts trial found him guilty Wednesday of first degree murder, which carries a penalty of life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.

Hernandez was also found guilty of unlawful possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of ammunition.

He was later sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

As the verdict was read, the former standout tight end appeared upset but calm -- pursing his lips and taking a deep breath, as his lawyer James Sultan put his arm around him.

He looked over to see his mother,Terri, and fianc?e, Shayanna Jenkins, weeping. Shayanna is sister of the victim's former girlfriend, Shaneah Jenkins.

He mouthed to them, "It's OK."

None of the jurors looked the Hernandez as their verdict was read.

Hernandez was on trial for the shooting death of Odin Lloyd, whose body was found in a Massachusetts industrial park in June 2013.

As each guilty verdict was read, Lloyd's mother, Ursula, rocked back and forth.

After the verdict, Lloyd's relatives thanked and embraced members of the prosecution team.

The sensational trial started in late January, just days before the Patriots Super Bowl victory over the Seattle Seahawks amid an unusually long and harsh New England winter.

As to Hernandez, he sat listening to the verdict with his attorneys surrounding him.

Prosecutors took months to present more than 130 witnesses to build their case. The defense wrapped its witnesses in less than a day.

Prosecutors say Lloyd was seen June 17, 2013, around 2:30 a.m. with Hernandez and Hernandez's friends, Carlos Ortiz and Ernest Wallace, in a rented silver Nissan Altima. Later that day, a jogger found his body riddled with gunshots.

The prosecution portrayed Hernandez as cold, calculating and insecure -- a man who believed others should be grateful for his attention, one capable of murder for merely disrespecting him in the presence of others.

Prosecutor William McCauley asked jurors: What was Hernandez talking about a day after Lloyd's bullet-riddled body was found at a Massachusetts industrial park? "'My endorsements are gone,'" Hernandez said, according to McCauley. "He's not talking about Odin."

Who is Odin Lloyd?

Wallace and Ortiz were longtime friends of Hernandez, who had complete control of them, the prosecution said. In closing arguments, McCauley reminded the jury of testimony about Hernandez and his two friends sunbathing poolside hours after the slaying, drinking smoothies, and Hernandez at times leaving his then 8-month-old child with the two men.

"These guys ... will do whatever he wants," the prosecutor said of Hernandez.

The motive for the killing has never been clearly spelled out, but prosecutors said Lloyd might have done or said something that didn't sit well with Hernandez. They said Hernandez rounded up some friends and orchestrated the killing to settle the score. McCauley said a perceived slight that might seem insignificant to someone -- such as disrespect -- would easily offend Hernandez.

Hernandez's fiancee, Shayanna Jenkins, testified that Hernandez told her to dispose of a box from the couple's home that she said reeked of marijuana. She also said she didn't know what was in the box.

The prosecution has said the murder weapon, which has not been recovered, was in the box.

After concealing the box with her daughter's clothing, Jenkins said she threw it away in "a random dumpster" but could not remember where. Another piece of the state's case was grainy footage from Hernandez's home security system that prosecutors said showed him holding a .45-caliber handgun -- the same kind of gun police said was used to kill Lloyd.

Inside the case against Aaron Hernandez

Wallace and Ortiz, who were also charged with murder, have pleaded not guilty, and will be tried separately.

Hernandez's attorney, James Sultan, told jurors that Hernandez "witnessed" Lloyd's killing, "committed by somebody he knew," and that the former NFL player "really didn't know what to do, so he put one foot in front of another" and moved on with his life.

Two other men who were drug dealers allegedly killed Lloyd, Sultan told the jury.

Lloyd, who was working for a landscaping firm at the time of his killing, played football for the Boston Bandits, the oldest semi-pro team in Boston and the winner of four championships in the New England Football League, the team's website says.

Evidence collected in Lloyd's death led to two more murder charges against Hernandez in a separate case in Boston. He has pleaded not guilty. That trail is scheduled to begin in May, but officials say it will be pushed back.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Aaron Hernandez Due In Court As DA Seeks Access To Evidence

BOSTON (AP) - Former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is due in court for a pretrial hearing in the 2012 slaying of two Boston men.
    Hernandez is charged with murder in the shootings of Safiro Furtado and Daniel de Abreu, two men he encountered at a Boston nightclub.

During a hearing in Suffolk Superior Court last week, prosecutors said they are seeking access to physical evidence involving a third party. Their motion has been sealed from public view, and neither side would describe the evidence.

Judge Jeffrey Locke is expected to hear arguments during a hearing Tuesday.
    Hernandez is accused of following the men, then opening fire as they sat in their car at a stop light. He has pleaded not guilty.
    Hernandez was convicted in a separate murder earlier this year and is serving a life sentence.

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/A...ss-6567599.php

Carlos Ortiz changes plea to guilty to accessory after the fact

FALL RIVER, Mass. -- A friend of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez has pleaded guilty to accessory after the fact for his part in a 2013 shooting death of semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd.

Carlos Ortiz changed his plea to guilty on Monday. In return, prosecutors dropped murder charges against him. He was sentenced to 4? to 7 years in prison.

Hernandez, Ortiz and Ernest Wallace -- all friends from Bristol, Connecticut -- were all initially charged with murder.

Hernandez was convicted of Lloyd's murder last year and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Wallace was acquitted of murder earlier this year but sentenced to seven years in prison for being an accessory after the killing.

Lloyd was dating the sister of Hernandez's fianc?e.

During Monday's hearing, Superior Court Judge Susan Garsh led Ortiz through a series of questions asking whether he understood the changes and understood the consequences of a guilty plea.

She explained that prosecutors would have had to prove that Ortiz knew Hernandez killed Lloyd, and she asked him how he knew that.

"When we got to the spot, the only two people that got out of the car was Aaron Hernandez and Odin Lloyd,'' Ortiz told her.

He said when he heard the gunshot, he turned around to look.

"The only one person that came in was Aaron Hernandez,'' he said.

Later, Ortiz began to cry as he listened to Lloyd's mother speak about how much she missed her son.

"My heart aches, for three years of not hearing my son's voice, not seeing his smiling face,'' Ursula Ward said.

The plea brings an end to the criminal case in Lloyd's killing, but Hernandez's legal woes are not over. He has pleaded not guilty to a 2012 double murder in Boston, and is also facing multiple civil lawsuits.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/16...din-lloyd-case

Over spilled drinks.

Convicted murderer and ex-NFL star Aaron Hernandez was pictured laughing and joking, with his gang-linked neck tattoo on show, as he appeared in court for a pre-trial hearing in a double murder case.
    The former New England Patriots tight end will stand trial early next year for the 2012 fatal shootings of two men outside a Boston nightclub, a crime prosecutors says was prompted by Hernandez's rage over a spilled drink.
    A judge on Tuesday set a trial date of February 13 after Hernandez's new attorneys said they could not be ready by this fall.

Hernandez, who is already serving a life sentence for a 2013 murder, recently hired a new defense team, which includes Florida attorney Jose Baez ? known for winning an acquittal in Casey Anthony's case in the death of her daughter in a highly-publicized 2011 trial.
    It came as Massachusetts prosecutors revealed Alexander Bradley, a former friend of Hernandez, will identify him as the man who fatally shot the two Cape Verdean nationals outside a club in July 2012.

Bradley will also testify that Hernandez shot him in the face in February 2013 after he had referred to the killing of Odin Lloyd ? for which Hernandez was later convicted, court papers filed by Suffolk County District Attorney Daniel Conley's office say.
    Hernandez has also been charged with witness intimidation for allegedly shooting Bradley while the two were in Florida.
    The incident cost Bradley an eye.

Hernandez is accused of gunning down Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado after de Abreu accidentally bumped into Hernandez in a nightclub, causing him to spill his drink.
    Prosecutors said Hernandez became enraged, followed the men, then opened fire on their car.
    Two other men in the car were wounded, while a fifth man was unhurt.
    In court on Tuesday, Baez told Judge Jeffrey Locke that he may seek to keep jurors from hearing the descriptions of the shooter given by the three men who survived the shooting.
    Baez said the descriptions 'have changed over time,' including after Hernandez was publicly identified as a suspect.
    'You don't want a witness's testimony to be tainted in any way, and I'm certain the state doesn't want that either,' Baez said after the hearing.

So I think in the interests of justice everyone wants them to be able to describe what they saw at that time. Unfortunately, these descriptions have changed, so we're going to be addressing that.'
    Assistant District Attorney Patrick Haggan said prosecutors expect to identify up to 300 potential witnesses for the trial, although not all of them are expected to testify.
    De Abreu and Furtado were close friends who attended school and served in the military together in Cape Verde before coming to the United States.
    They were shot about six weeks before Hernandez signed a five-year, $40 million contract with the Patriots.
    He went on to catch 51 passes and score five touchdowns that season, his last in the NFL.
    He was charged in the killings in May 2014.

Hernandez has pleaded not guilty. He is due back in court October 3 for a status conference.
    Hernandez, 26, had been a rising star in the NFL when he was arrested in June 2013 and charged with fatally shooting Lloyd, an acquaintance and semi-professional football player, in an industrial park near his home in North Attleborough, Massachusetts.
    The Patriots cut Hernandez within hours of his arrest.
    He was convicted of Lloyd's killing and sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole in April last year.
    An attorney for Hernandez did not immediately respond to a request for comment
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4HaVkjQj3
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He also has a new tattoo on his neck that says "bloods"
    I couldn't get that one to post

i thought it was over a girl or something?? ex girl? sister of a girl? I forget. But I thought a girl was involved somehow.

Former NFL star Aaron Hernandez has appeared in a Boston courtroom for a pretrial hearing in his upcoming double murder trial. Hernandez is accused of killing two men, 29-year-old Daniel de Abreu and 28-year-old Safiro Furtado, who he encountered at a Boston nightclub in 2012. The 27-year-old appeared in Suffolk Superior Court on Thursday (left and right), where a judge was expected to hear arguments on defense motions. Hernandez's trial is scheduled to begin next month. It comes after the former NFL star's defense fought to keep their clients tattoos (inset) out of the trial.

The tattoos include a cylinder of a revolver with one empty chamber and five live rounds. Underneath, are the words 'God Forgives,' written backwards so it can be seen while looking in the mirror.

His second new tattoo showed a 'semi-automatic handgun and a spent shell casing and a puff of smoke', according to the Globe. Authorities say it matches what happened to Alexander Bradley - who Hernandez is accused of shooting in an attempt to silence him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-hearing.html

wow wtf

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/04/1...d-case-murder/

BOSTON (CBS) – Former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez was found not guilty of murder and several other charges related to the 2012 killing of two men in Boston’s South End. WBZ-TV’s Liam Martin spoke with Legal Analyst Jennifer Roman about the verdict.

Martin: You’re a former prosecutor. What went wrong here for the state?

Roman: The state’s problem was that they relied on Alexander Bradley who was a convicted drug dealer. He got a sweet deal from the prosecution and got immunity to testify. So whenever the prosecution is basing its case on one single person’s testimony which is what they did here and that person has some significant and serious credibility issues, the prosecution is gonna be in trouble.

Martin: And the jury in fact asked the judge a question. They said can we convict Hernandez based only on Alexander Bradley’s testimony or do we need some corroborating evidence? Judge Locke answered, he seemed to answer “you need some corroborating evidence.” Did he get that wrong in his instruction to the jury?

Roman: I think Judge Locke was really trying to be neutral in his instruction which is his job but he may have gone a little askew here…cause it did seem like the jury was asking for permission to rely on Alexander Bradley’s testimony to convict him and really what it comes down to is they don’t need corroborating evidence, they need to find beyond a reasonable doubt that there was sufficient evidence and they could have found beyond a reasonable doubt with sufficient evidence if they fully credited the testimony of Alexander Bradley.

Martin: Based solely on Alexander Bradley they could have. I think the question everyone wants to know right now. Hernandez is in prison for life on the murder of Odin Lloyd. Will this acquittal affect his appeal in that case?

Roman: This acquittal will not affect his appeal in the Odin Lloyd case at all. It’ll have absolutely no bearing on that appeal process.

Martin: And is that because the Odin Lloyd case, during that trial, this 2012 homicide was not admitted as evidence in that case.

Roman: Absolutely.

Hernandez’s conviction in the Odin Lloyd case will be automatically reviewed by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court.

BREAKING: Aaron Hernandez found hanging in his prison cell

http://www.10tv.com/article/aaron-he...himself-prison

Thread Information