Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44
Results 1,076 to 1,099 of 1099

Thread: Kendrick Johnson (17) Dies after getting trapped in gym mats

It's been almost 2 months, the private autopsy's findings are going to be amazing.

You think? 2 months and no breaking story, no big reveal. I'm doubtful. Your excitement over a kid being dug up for the 3rd time is slightly disturbing. If there was indeed a cover up someone would have slipped up by now. Sorry, but you should really try to get your ya-yas elsewhere. Let this young man rest in peace .

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    The cover up won't continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I'm re-reading the entire thread to find out if I missed anything. I'm about 25% through so far & I stand by my questions about the shoe that he was supposedly reaching for beneath his head in the mat, but which was strangely absent body fluids & vomit when his body was discovered.

Maybe my questions got answered later in the thread ... I'll just keep reading.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    You think? 2 months and no breaking story, no big reveal. I'm doubtful. Your excitement over a kid being dug up for the 3rd time is slightly disturbing. If there was indeed a cover up someone would have slipped up by now. Sorry, but you should really try to get your ya-yas elsewhere. Let this young man rest in peace .

tell this to his family.
    i am being sarcastic.
    the kid shouldnt have been dug up.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I'm re-reading the entire thread to find out if I missed anything. I'm about 25% through so far & I stand by my questions about the shoe that he was supposedly reaching for beneath his head in the mat, but which was strangely absent body fluids & vomit when his body was discovered.

Maybe my questions got answered later in the thread ... I'll just keep reading.
    I don't understand how anyone could believe he fell into a fucking mat and died.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I don't understand how anyone could believe he fell into a fucking mat and died.
    Is that you Frank?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Eh, we've seen some pretty bizarre positional asphyxia deaths, like this one for instance,

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...r-parents-home

so I'd be a lot more willing to believe it if it wasn't for all the suss little coincidences on top of suss little coincidences that just kept piling on top of each other in this single case

- like the 2 different reports from the first coroner
    - CCTV discrepancies
    - all of his organs being mysteriously lost by an unknown person at an unknown time, making them unavailable for further examination
    - his clothes also being mysteriously lost by a former sheriff
    - the clean shoe that was supposedly beneath his body in an area with a diameter of just 14 inches (I know there was more but I'm only half way through re-reading the thread).

& I know people gave scenarios to try & explain the clean shoe, but in a space with a 14inch diameter, they're just not plausible if the shoe-reach scenario is correct - & if the shoe-reach scenario isn't correct, there was no reason for him to be upside-down in that mat voluntarily, which means ...

Anyway, anyone who's still insisting teens can't possibly keep something like this secret for this long, please read Mark Haines case from down here - his family have been fighting for answers for 30 years now

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-0...tracks/9811632

Edit : I strongly regret reading the last 50% of this thread
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-14-2018 at 09:33 PM.

I'm curious. If he stored shoes in middle of the rolled up mat, why not tilt the mat back and grab from the bottom rather than try to reach in from the top? My apologies if this question was asked and answered previously.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I'm curious. If he stored shoes in middle of the rolled up mat, why not tilt the mat back and grab from the bottom rather than try to reach in from the top? My apologies if this question was asked and answered previously.
    I *think* (not positive) there were a bunch of mats grouped together so they couldn't be "pushed over" and he climbed over those mats to get to the mat that had his shoes in it. Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The mats were originally stacked horizontally. They were moved to the vertical position at some point (so the floor could be cleaned, iirc). The mat with his shoes in it was behind a number of other mats he would've had to move to get to his shoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

this thread is still dumb.
    i miss bowie and morbid

bold letters are my fave

http://www.wsfa.com/2018/11/15/third...ults-released/

VALDOSTA, GA (WALB) - WALB has obtained autopsy results of the third autopsy done on Kendrick ?K.J." Johnson.
    In what appears to be an addendum to the second autopsy report, done in June of 2013, it was determined Johnson?s cause of death was non-accidental blunt force trauma to his right neck and right thorax, which is the body cavity between the neck and abdomen.
    The third autopsy also contradicts the findings of the first autopsy, which determined the cause of death as positional asphyxia.
    Although there were additional findings in the autopsy done by Forensic Dimensions, that revealed blunt force trauma was found to Johnson?s right chest, it?s one affidavit that makes it?s way to the forefront.
    According to that affidavit provided by Johnson?s parents, on February 9th of 2018, a witness gave their testimony stating that an acquaintance confessed that another person killed Johnson.

An exert from the document, where all names have been removed to protect identities, states "The person struck Kendrick Johnson in the neck with a 45lb. weight or dumbbell.
    It went on to say that an agent in someway,?facilitated the editing of the high school?s surveillance video by corrupting or deleting some one hour and twenty-five minutes of the original recording.?
    K.J.?s mother, Jackie Johnson says these documents, the autopsy, affidavits among other findings have been passed on to the Lowndes County Sheriff?s Office, and is hoping to get the case re-opened.

I wish they'd had better people advising them. This case is such a fucking shitfest now that even if they do come up with legit evidence the vast majority of people aren't going to take it seriously

I just want these people to get some peace. Whatever the truth is, I hope that they find it. I have always thought things were a tad hinky. Some things didn't completely add up for this death to be an accident. I guess I just thought the answer given, that it was accidental, was more like one of those common core math problems.

I knew the findings were going to be interesting; but i didnt know that the same guy was going to do it.
    Why not hire a different pathologist?

Was it the same guy as the second one? What's the fucking point of that?

It sounds like the autopsy version of "AHEM, I SAID ..."

Or are you making a joke about the similarity? It's just after 6.30am here, I only just made my coffee & I'm not capable of thinking or reading yet

Edit : & yes, you're right. I should've shutup until I was

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Was it the same guy as the second one? What's the fucking point of that?

It sounds like the autopsy version of "AHEM, I SAID ..."
    I hope we are misunderstanding. If not, that's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Was he looking for something else? Did he lose his watch or wedding ring in there the first time and had to go back? That totally makes no sense whatsoever. Couldn't he have checked his notes and pics from last time without digging this poor kid up again?

The parents had him dug up so they are the ones to blame; they presumably retained this guy because he told them what they wanted to hear the first time.

Sounds like all he did was post an addendum to his first autopsy basically.

Yeah, if it's the same guy it seems pretty redundant. A third opinion might've helped but bringing the same guy out again was only ever going to provoke massive eye rolls after everything else that's happened.

If you're not following @autopsy.pathology on IG, you should be. First thing I saw when I opened my feed and I knew exactly who it was before reading.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    God this thread is still going...
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Back to this thread after listening to the Podcast Crime Junkies. I can't believe this family is still fighting for justice.

I am on the side of "this was no accident" although that side is seemingly the unpopular one.

Thread Information