Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Kendrick Johnson (17) Dies after getting trapped in gym mats

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    It's been explained like thirty times in this thread alone. You just choose not to read that.
    Bloating happens about 72 hours after death. His beaten and swollen face was witnessed less than 24 hours after death.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by frank benny View Post
    Bloating happens about 72 hours after death. His beaten and swollen face was witnessed less than 24 hours after death.
    Dude, his face was swollen because he was upside down. It might have looked beaten because he incurred injuries when he struggled to get himself upright and out of there. I know you mean well but you truly need to let this one go.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Dude, his face was swollen because he was upside down. It might have looked beaten because he incurred injuries when he struggled to get himself upright and out of there. I know you mean well but you truly need to let this one go.
    That's an assumption. You need to do some research. Start by google positional asphyxia. It take some time and some effort. And remember, he wasn't photographed in the position he was found in.

That's an assumption. You need to do some research. Start by google positional asphyxia. It take some time and some effort. And remember, he wasn't photographed in the position he was found in.
    Everything you're talking about is assumption as well. Are a coroner who looked at the body? Are you a coroner at all? No.

Everything you're talking about is assumption as well. Are a coroner who looked at the body? Are you a coroner at all? No.
    I disagree. My points about the discovery of the body make sense. I used reason and logic. My conclusion doesn't differ that much from the official version.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I disagree. My points about the discovery of the body make sense. I used reason and logic. My conclusion doesn't differ that much from the official version.
    You are good with bolding text, I will give you that.

The official conclusion that it was an accident? I would say your opinion differs.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    (On second thought, maybe you still haven't read the thread.)

Actually, Frank, it's likely poor KJ managed to wriggle himself to the floor, perhaps trying to get out the bottom, when he lost consciousness. I don't have any high school boys or wrestling mats handy to conduct my own experiment (do you?), but if KJ was already crammed down to the floom when the mat was MOVED BY PIPELOW, the weight of his body WOULD cause him to slide out a bit.

You WANT this to be an accident, and for that reason YOU have a limited point of view.

Biology and physics have not been tested.

If you really wanted to put those laws to the test, I suppose you could stuff your self in

a gym mat and see how well you fair
    ...this is me thinking you won't because you wouldn't fall in or out.

The bold doesn't make your point any more valid than anyone else posting in this thread.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    You WANT this to be an accident, and for that reason YOU have a limited point of view.

Biology and physics have not been tested.

If you really wanted to put those laws to the test, I suppose you could stuff your self in

a gym mat and see how well you fair
    ...this is me thinking you won't because you wouldn't fall in or out.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I remember NY Ron from earlier in the thread. It wasn't easy at times to read, but I covered most of it. Morbid was wrong.

His face was swollen less than 24 hours after death and that assumes he died right after he was last seen on video. Don't forget that no credible evidence has been provided of any accident. Video is needed to prove the accident theory. In other words, his face looked nearly same on the 14th (the day of the autopsy) as it did on the 11th except for some skin slippage. I was able to view some better quality images and I will tell you that it's pretty damn nasty. It gave me a sinking feeling.

The paragraph starts with: On January 11, 2013 at 10:32 am.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/181050020...ent-Report-pdf

"The facial area was severely disfigured and swollen."

(On second thought, maybe you still haven't read the thread.)

Crazy Death. Yeah I am been reading and reviewing this case a few years ago. I sorta remember the police and school officials were slow to release the video tape. To me it was kinda suspicious to hold the tape, like somebody was covering up a murder.

Well I guess I will revisit this case and give another opinion later on.
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

Oh joy

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Crazy Death. Yeah I am been reading and reviewing this case a few years ago. I sorta remember the police and school officials were slow to release the video tape. To me it was kinda suspicious to hold the tape, like somebody was covering up a murder.

Well I guess I will revisit this case and give another opinion later on.
    They need the video of KJ getting closer to the mats and the door. They claim it doesn't exist. They also need the video of when the body was found. They will never release any more video, period.

It was aliens!

Quote Originally Posted by gooniemon View Post
    It was aliens!
    LOL!
    This pretty much makes as much sense as the direction the thread is now in.

So you admit you had no idea what you were talking about when you made the comment below? I guess you finally read the thread. Glad it cleared up some of your misconceptions.

That means you've also seen the picture of the "pool" of blood, which was very small, yes?
    http://valdosta.sgaonline.com/2010vd...ck-johnson.pdf

WHY DID YOU GIVE UP ON KJ?

Why did Gaffney-Kraft not document these two distinct wounds on Johnson's right arm? I think I know why, and so do you. I'm asking you to reconsider your position and join me. KJ needs hundreds of people with knowledge to speak out about this cover-up.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's the equivalent of "rug burn", dude. They look like rub marks from the mat. What kind of weapon do you know rubs the skin off? A knife? Nope. Did his attacker rub him to death?

I don't understand your obsession with making this in to something it isn't. I'm all for side eyeing suspicious shit. I do it ALL of the time. This simply isn't one of those cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's the equivalent of "rug burn", dude. They look like rub marks from the mat. What kind of weapon do you know rubs the skin off? A knife? Nope. Did his attacker rub him to death?

I don't understand your obsession with making this in to something it isn't. I'm all for side eyeing suspicious shit. I do it ALL of the time. This simply isn't one of those cases.
    You totally blew off that she ignored clear wounds. That's exactly what a cover-up is. In essence you are doing what she might do. Like that bitch Clinton. "What difference does it make?"

They are facts along with tons of others that point to foul play in this case.

I assumed he got those abrasions (if you can call them that) when he was struggling to free himself from the mat. Those aren't defensive wounds, and if he was already deceased before he was put in the mat he wouldn't have them.

He didn't knock the mat over because there were other mats surrounding that one, so it was impossible to push it over.

Let me guess...you are voting for Trump? Politics are irrelevant to this case, but I saw you insulted Hiliary, so I assumed. Feel free to correct me.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I assumed he got those abrasions (if you can call them that) when he was struggling to free himself from the mat. Those aren't defensive wounds, and if he was already deceased before he was put in the mat he wouldn't have them.

He didn't knock the mat over because there were other mats surrounding that one, so it was impossible to push it over.

Let me guess...you are voting for Trump? Politics are irrelevant to this case, but I saw you insulted Hiliary, so I assumed. Feel free to correct me.
    You are ignoring a central point. She described some abraisions on the left hand, therefore, something that obvious should have been too. That's what a cover-up is. A second autopsy provided things missed or ignored and photographs depict wounds omitted.

You are ignoring a central point. She described some abraisions on the left hand, therefore, something that obvious should have been too. That's what a cover-up is. A second autopsy provided things missed or ignored and photographs depict wounds omitted.
    Just because she failed to mention it doesn't make it a homicide. The fact remains, there's no weapon that causes those kinds of wounds. You're a special kind of irritating, aren't you?

In order to have a "cover up", first you need something to actually cover up.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Just because she failed to mention it doesn't make it a homicide. The fact remains, there's no weapon that causes those kinds of wounds. You're a special kind of irritating, aren't you?

In order to have a "cover up", first you need something to actually cover up.
    Just because she failed to mention it does make it a cover-up or she'd have mentioned it. The fact remains, there's plenty of evidence that KJ was forcibly deprived of oxygen, which ultimately led to this death.

In order to have an "accident", you first need some evidence like the video.

The only thing it proves is that she didn't do a great job. If that's what you're trying to prove, great. You did. It still doesn't prove some kind of conspiracy because the fact remains that those wounds are not consistent with a homicide. You can't make rub burns in to defensive wounds based on the Coroner leaving them out of the report.

It's like me saying someone was Murdered because the Coroner failed to point out a mole on someone's back.

The most logical explanation would be she made a mistake. She's a human.

A second autopsy, with fresh eyes, indicated that she did make a mistake. But the second autopsy still said it was an accident.

Just because she failed to mention it does make it a cover-up or she'd have mentioned it. The fact remains, there's plenty of evidence that KJ was forcibly deprived of oxygen, which ultimately led to this death.

In order to have an "accident", you first need some evidence like the video.
    He was forcibly denied of oxygen when he died as a result of positional asphyxia.

If someone killed them (which they didn't) why would they put the body in a mat? Wouldn't they want to get rid of evidence?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information