Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Kendrick Johnson (17) Dies after getting trapped in gym mats

Member Keann Scissorhands Powley's Avatar
    I wasn't talking about in the locker rooms or something perverted, I was just ASKING because my school gym had cameras. Obviously they should if "accidents" like this happen.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Both of my school gyms had cameras in the main areas.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    you guys must've been hooligans.

Us well behaved kids didn't have to be recorded.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    you guys must've been hooligans.

Us well behaved kids didn't have to be recorded.
    You had 4 people in your class.

There were more farm animals than children in your yard. Y'all niggas took horses and plows to school.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    You had 4 people in your class.

There were more farm animals than children in your yard. Y'all niggas took horses and plows to school.
    there were 598 people in my graduating class.

Suck my balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Did soneone say balls?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    How long after they exhume a body does it take for them to release a report? I am curious to hear the follow up on this one
    I drove by Lowndes High School yesterday on the way home from Florida (it sits right on the northbound side of I-75), and it reminded me to check for results from the second autopsy. Still nothing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I've been wondering about this case, but I couldn't find anything. I just wonder if the second autopsy has been completed with the same conclusion (preliminary, because the final results will probably take several weeks) as the first and the parents have been satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

I have been in that town, I have heard what the officials are trying to cover up!...What the media does not know is KJ had a crush on the sheriffs daughter. the sheriff's son and his cousin did not approve because KJ was black. They say the son killed KJ because of that. What is so weird is the son and the girl was shipped out of town and enrolled in another school. The gym floor was also recovered after the fact it was a crime scene. KJ had teeth missing when he was found. There is a lot the mainstream does not know. This was no accident, it was a murder and a cover up because the sheriffs family was involved... I know many will say I am wrong but I know there is much more to this story that will come out

Quote Originally Posted by ahouse View Post
    I have been in that town, I have heard what the officials are trying to cover up!...What the media does not know is KJ had a crush on the sheriffs daughter. the sheriff's son and his cousin did not approve because KJ was black. They say the son killed KJ because of that. What is so weird is the son and the girl was shipped out of town and enrolled in another school. The gym floor was also recovered after the fact it was a crime scene. KJ had teeth missing when he was found. There is a lot the mainstream does not know. This was no accident, it was a murder and a cover up because the sheriffs family was involved... I know many will say I am wrong but I know there is much more to this story that will come out
    Sheriff Prine doesn't have a son.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

BAM!

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by ahouse View Post
    like i said earlier in this thread, SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS!!! if you have any proof of that, then show it. The son, the teeth, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    BAM!

I forgot I bookmarked this May 4 article a while ago and never posted it. It's an interview with Sheriff Chris Prine, Capt. Wanda Edwards and Lt. Stryde Jones. It's long, so I won't paste the whole thing, but you can read it in its entirety here: http://valdostadailytimes.com/local/...mobRedir=false

Two students, who entered the building for gym class at around 10 a.m., noticed sock-covered feet just below the top of one of many gym mats that had been rolled and stacked against the wall behind the bleachers during the Christmas break, according to Prine. The students may have been walking on top of the roughly 700-pound, 7-feet-tall mats to retrieve school supplies and personal items, as interviews revealed that students commonly used the rolled-up mats to avoid locker fees, stated Edwards.

"We found three other kids that knew K.J. and they kept their shoes under the mats because they didn't have a locker," said Edwards. "The mats are usually on their sides. They'd normally just lean in, pick the shoes out and change."

But because school had just started back after Christmas break, all of the mats had been moved and stored vertically in that one area, according to Jones. So a mat that may have rested on top of a horizontal stack was now at the back of the bunch after they were turned vertically, stated Jones.

"There were bleachers right there beside the mats and they climb up on top of them," said Edwards. " ... there were Skittles, Twizzlers, Mountain Dews and Dr. Pepper. You can tell they?d sit up there."

According to Prine, the gym class' coach frantically began overturning the mats to reach Johnson?s body after being alerted by the two girls who had been walking on top of the stack. Law-enforcement and medical personnel were dispatched at about 10:30 a.m., and school was locked down at approximately 11 a.m. Shortly after, the LCSO requested backup and additional technicians from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

"Imagine the coach, these kids are saying there's a kid in there,? said Edwards. "OK, so the coach goes over and starts pulling all of the mats out. He's determined he's going to get to the young'un. When he flipped the mats over, a shoe and some of Kendrick's books slid off the top of the mat. We don't know if he retrieved one shoe and went for the second, but the one shoe and his books all landed in the same area and we have the crime scene pictures. Nothing was touched."
    "It appears that he and a friend, who we interviewed and who confirmed this, would frequently trade shoes. They and other students kept their shoes under the mats in the gym and would change when they went to practice, so their nice shoes would stay nice for class. They couldn't afford a locker," said Prine. "It appears that since the mats were stacked up on end and had been moved and stored that way over the holiday break, his shoes weren't where he left them, so he had to climb up on the mats. The one he fell into was in the middle of the stack, and he couldn't get to it any other way than from the top 'cause they're so heavy he couldn't move them."

Jones said, "We found the shoes he was wearing in the mat with him, and the tennis shoes that he's wearing in the basketball photo are the ones we found by the mat."

Even after Johnson fell in, if he had tried to rock the mat over to get out, it was pinned in the stack, stated Prine. If it had been in the front of the stack, maybe he could have tilted it over, but it weighed too much.
    Edwards said, "We're glad the case is closed now, because now we can talk and answer some of these wild rumors."?

The rumors have included allegations of involvement by Prine's family members, but the sheriff has no sons or grandsons and he doesn't have a nephew at the high school either.

"You wouldn't believe the things that have been said about me and my family, and none of it is true," Prine said. "We did everything we knew to do, and this is a tragic accident, but that's all it was ? an accident."
    http://valdostadailytimes.com/local/...mobRedir=false

Good find, TH! This article is great info. I also like how it discussed the rumors of the sheriff's (non) sons and grandsons.

The comment section is full of It appears this family is not satisfied with the evidence and apparently had some sort of protest with Al Sharpton.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post

I forgot I bookmarked this May 4 article a while ago and never posted it. It's an interview with Sheriff Chris Prine, Capt. Wanda Edwards and Lt. Stryde Jones. It's long, so I won't paste the whole thing, but you can read it in its entirety here: http://valdostadailytimes.com/local/...mobRedir=false

http://valdostadailytimes.com/local/...mobRedir=false
    Thanks for this article. It's good to know more about the story. It's just a shame this happened because the kid didn't have a locker.

I do wish they would release the results of the second autopsy, I saw on the facebook page that there were a few people that were asking for it since it was supposed to be in by the end of June.

I do wish they would release the results of the second autopsy, I saw on the facebook page that there were a few people that were asking for it since it was supposed to be in by the end of June.
    I really don't think it matters what the evidence shows. This family is still going to believe there was a cover up. I suspect the second autopsy findings haven't been released because they are reviewing things with a fine tooth comb considering the stink that has been raised.

Plus everything slows down with regards to the government around the 4th of July, I know i hate trying to get anything through the bureaucracy in this state the entire summer. It seems like the entire state/county/municipal governments take off the end of June through the middle of July.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    Plus everything slows down with regards to the government around the 4th of July, I know i hate trying to get anything through the bureaucracy in this state the entire summer. It seems like the entire state/county/municipal governments take off the end of June through the middle of July.

You might be onto something there. Half fiscal year.

I am not sure if these people are with Tricia's true crime radio. I do not remember reading before that all of his teeth were broken? That would not happen from just falling. I was tired when listening but it seems like they said there was a gunshot in the arm?
    Still nothing on that 2nd autopsy.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dan-zup...d-beau-webster

I am not sure if these people are with Tricia's true crime radio. I do not remember reading before that all of his teeth were broken? That would not happen from just falling. I was tired when listening but it seems like they said there was a gunshot in the arm?
    Still nothing on that 2nd autopsy.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dan-zup...d-beau-webster

Yeah, these investigators claimed that Kendrick's face was "bludgeoned," that he had a stab wound to his arm and that he was murdered. I stopped listening when they said that they had not yet obtained, therefore never read the original autopsy report or any official documents. It was recorded a month ago and I think they got their info from the parents. There's also something about a conspiracy by mostly white high school athletes that they claim led to Johnson's death but I didn't get that far.

Wait, how does one get trapped in gym mats and no one can hear them calling for help? Damn right it sounds suspicious. That sort of thing just doesnt happen.

Uhh, because he was in the gym alone and he was facing downward. Did you read the thread?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Uhh, because he was in the gym alone and he was facing downward. Did you read the thread?
    this dude doesn't read any of the threads. he just makes random stupid comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I finally realized this.

Thread Information