Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1132

Thread: Kendrick Johnson (17) Dies after getting trapped in gym mats

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    Ahhh crap! Doesn't this attract all the crazies?
    Without reading it all back, wasn't this just a tragic accident, that he got stuck in the matt trying to get his shoes out?
    Basically that is what it seems like from the evidence that has been released; unless this Sheriff Paulk pulls something out of the file that dozens of different feds have missed, I am skeptical that anything new will be found. The Johnson family is happy with him now; if he doesnt say what they want, they will turn on him too.

Johnson family has been popular on tik toks on the subject and has convinced gen z that it was murder so it?s gained attention again

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.walb.com/2021/03/17/poss...-johnson-case/

Possible new evidence presented in Kendrick Johnson case

https://www.walb.com/2021/05/12/paul...son-case-hoax/

Paulk: Supposed confession in Kendrick Johnson case a hoax

VALDOSTA, Ga. (WALB) - A possible confession in the Kendrick Johnson case turned out to be a hoax, according to Lowndes County Sheriff Ashley Paulk.

On Wednesday, Paulk said a recorded confession to killing the 17-year-old found dead in a mat at Lowndes High School in 2013 turned out to be false.
    The Kendrick Johnson Case: A timeline of events in the case

Paulk said the tape was reportedly made by a second cousin of a family that was supposedly sued by Johnson’s family about Kendrick’s death. The sheriff found that the family doesn’t have a second cousin.

The person who made the alleged confession said it was not genuine, Paulk told WALB News 10.

Please for Gods sake lets move on from this. The answer is he got trapped and unfortunately died, people want to read more into this than there is. Accidents happen, move on. The bruises on him are the result of settling bodily fluids and decomp, case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by castletonking View Post
    Please for Gods sake lets move on from this. The answer is he got trapped and unfortunately died, people want to read more into this than there is. Accidents happen, move on. The bruises on him are the result of settling bodily fluids and decomp, case closed.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    THANK YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I thought I might have missed out on a lot, but nope. This thread is up at the tippy top!

Honestly. Let. It. Go.

Positional asphyxiation exists and I've seen cases more questionable than this one end up in the same conclusion. It's a strange yet somewhat common phenomenon.

He somehow tried to reach for his shoes, slid down inside and couldn't move. Anything else has zero basis. I'm tired of hearing about this one and Kenneka Jenkins.

Sometimes accidents happen.

Ooh! I'm about to get $500,000.
    I just need to find that big, bad old mat and present it to the sheriff for arrest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

?After the release of my synopsis of the Federal files on the Kendrick Johnson case, his parents have called me a liar and continue to state that Kendrick was murdered," Paulk said in a news release Monday.

"Because of these statements, I am personally ? with my own funds ? offering a reward of one-half million dollars ($500,000.00) to anyone who comes forward with information that results in the arrest and conviction of a person for the alleged murder of Kendrick Johnson at Lowndes High School."
    Curious as to how a County Sheriff has $500k in disposable cash to offer as a reward. If Sheriff Paulk doesn't actually have the funds, then this is a kick in the teeth to Kendrick's family, and a promise that no amount of evidence will ever result in a charge being brought against anyone, because it will personally cost the Sheriff a cool half a mil.

I initially blew this off as a horrible accident, but I'm not so sure anymore. Did anyone else watch "Finding Kendrick Johnson?" It provides an interesting perspective (along with some very disturbing photos of Kendrick after his body was found).
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Curious as to how a County Sheriff has $500k in disposable cash to offer as a reward. If Sheriff Paulk doesn't actually have the funds, then this is a kick in the teeth to Kendrick's family, and a promise that no amount of evidence will ever result in a charge being brought against anyone, because it will personally cost the Sheriff a cool half a mil.

I initially blew this off as a horrible accident, but I'm not so sure anymore. Did anyone else watch "Finding Kendrick Johnson?" It provides an interesting perspective (along with some very disturbing photos of Kendrick after his body was found).
    I thought the same about the reward. He sounds pretty confident he won't be out that reward money.

Or it will cause a lot of people to try and frame someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I thought the same about the reward. He sounds pretty confident he won't be out that reward money.

Or it will cause a lot of people to try and frame someone else.
    Dude knows they will never find the "culprit", because there isnt one, but hes sick of people not letting it go so this is his way of getting people to shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Dude knows they will never find the "culprit", because there isnt one, but hes sick of people not letting it go so this is his way of getting people to shut up.
    I think I actually have a post in this thread saying, move on, it's an accident, the parents are just looking for someone to blame.

But I dunno.... I'm having a particularly hard time dismissing the missing hours on the gym videotapes. Either somebody is hiding something, or the cameras coincidentally stopped recording for several hours shortly after Kendrick entered the gym, only to start recording again as normal after he was dead. Why weren't Kendrick's organs replaced in his body at the county morgue, and why did the coroner change the cause of death? The coroner's final COD was positional asphyxia, but the condition of the lungs as described in his own autopsy, don't describe positional asphyxia. Police say a bloody sneaker was "planted" at the scene, but it wasn't Kendrick's blood so they didn't collect the evidence. How would they know at the scene whose blood it was? And why would someone "plant" evidence at the scene of an accidental death? I actually suspect this WAS an accidental death, probably a fight that got out of hand. The coroner initially said the cause of death was blunt force trauma - and there are signs of blunt force trauma to Kendrick's carotid artery. I think he took a punch to the neck that killed him, and people panicked.

I see this case as another example of parents who think they are doing their children a favor by helping them avoid consequences. The Bells, the Landries, that Newark cop's stupid mother....

I also think in this situation, FBI son seemed like a bully, and FBI Dad was encouraging his son to get even because he got beat down on the bus by Kendrick. The Dad really seemed to take that personal.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

I think I actually have a post in this thread saying, move on, it's an accident, the parents are just looking for someone to blame.

But I dunno.... I'm having a particularly hard time dismissing the missing hours on the gym videotapes. Either somebody is hiding something, or the cameras coincidentally stopped recording for several hours shortly after Kendrick entered the gym, only to start recording again as normal after he was dead. Why weren't Kendrick's organs replaced in his body at the county morgue, and why did the coroner change the cause of death? The coroner's final COD was positional asphyxia, but the condition of the lungs as described in his own autopsy, don't describe positional asphyxia. Police say a bloody sneaker was "planted" at the scene, but it wasn't Kendrick's blood so they didn't collect the evidence. How would they know at the scene whose blood it was? And why would someone "plant" evidence at the scene of an accidental death? I actually suspect this WAS an accidental death, probably a fight that got out of hand. The coroner initially said the cause of death was blunt force trauma - and there are signs of blunt force trauma to Kendrick's carotid artery. I think he took a punch to the neck that killed him, and people panicked.

I see this case as another example of parents who think they are doing their children a favor by helping them avoid consequences. The Bells, the Landries, that Newark cop's stupid mother....

I also think in this situation, FBI son seemed like a bully, and FBI Dad was encouraging his son to get even because he got beat down on the bus by Kendrick. The Dad really seemed to take that personal.
    Yeah Im not breaking down all of that. Dont have the time.

Who cares about his organs being misplaces or whatever? What does that have to do with his death? It's been awhile, but I dont recall the coroner changing the cause of death. But if he did, it was most likely due to more evidence coming out.

Saying that you think a person killed this kid, and put him in a rolled up gym mat, is ridiculous. Noone killed this kid.

I mean, I personally think this was a tragic accident, but there are lots of weird bits of info that can make others speculate. It's not completely crazy to think he may have been killed.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

It's time to lay this story to rest. No one killed him it was a tragic accident and nothing more than that. The more it gets overplayed the more theories come out. The parents and conspiracy theorists just cannot accept that it was an accident, additionally it is not unusual for the organs not to be placed in the body after autopsy, the facial swelling is due to fluid accumulation after death,this wasn't done,that wasn't done bada bing,bada boom. Speaking of death, this is one case that has been revisited to death and is frankly getting annoying. He died due to an accident, let the young men rest in peace and move along.

Yeah Im not breaking down all of that. Dont have the time.

Who cares about his organs being misplaces or whatever? What does that have to do with his death? It's been awhile, but I dont recall the coroner changing the cause of death. But if he did, it was most likely due to more evidence coming out.
    It just makes it impossible to conduct further autopsies to validate or disprove the coroner's determination of PA. The organs weren't "accidentally" left out - his body cavity was stuffed with crumpled newspaper - with no mention of it in the autopsy report. That's just NOT how it's done. If it were your child and you were trying to get some answers, I'm pretty sure you'd care about the organs.

Saying that you think a person killed this kid, and put him in a rolled up gym mat, is ridiculous. Noone killed this kid.
    Okay, well I guess I'm "ridiculous" then, because I'm not quite convinced it was an accident. You say that like no one has ever hidden a body by rolling it up in a carpet/tarp/blanket before. It's actually quite common. Maybe I just don't have as much blind faith as you that law enforcement would do right by this kid and his family. The Sheriff's sarcastically generous reward (that by his own admission he clearly has no intention of ever paying out), pretty much validated to me that law enforcement thinks this family's pain is a joke - and that's coming from the highest level of the Department. As a former victim's advocate, it disgusts me to the core.

It's time to lay this story to rest. No one killed him it was a tragic accident and nothing more than that. The more it gets overplayed the more theories come out. The parents and conspiracy theorists just cannot accept that it was an accident, additionally it is not unusual for the organs not to be placed in the body after autopsy, the facial swelling is due to fluid accumulation after death,this wasn't done,that wasn't done bada bing,bada boom. Speaking of death, this is one case that has been revisited to death and is frankly getting annoying. He died due to an accident, let the young men rest in peace and move along.
    Just curious, is everyone who disagrees with your opinion a "conspiracy theorist?"

There are numerous threads on here that I find "frankly annoying," so I don't read them or post in them. Simple. I recently watched a documentary about this case that made me question some of my previous assumptions, but if you don't approve, I won't say any more about it so I don't annoy you and the others, okay?

Just curious, is everyone who disagrees with your opinion a "conspiracy theorist?"

There are numerous threads on here that I find "frankly annoying," so I don't read them or post in them. Simple. I recently watched a documentary about this case that made me question some of my previous assumptions, but if you don't approve, I won't say any more about it so I don't annoy you and the others, okay?
    You're on one today! I like it! lol.

It just makes it impossible to conduct further autopsies to validate or disprove the coroner's determination of PA. The organs weren't "accidentally" left out - his body cavity was stuffed with crumpled newspaper - with no mention of it in the autopsy report. That's just NOT how it's done. If it were your child and you were trying to get some answers, I'm pretty sure you'd care about the organs.

Okay, well I guess I'm "ridiculous" then, because I'm not quite convinced it was an accident. You say that like no one has ever hidden a body by rolling it up in a carpet/tarp/blanket before. It's actually quite common. Maybe I just don't have as much blind faith as you that law enforcement would do right by this kid and his family. The Sheriff's sarcastically generous reward (that by his own admission he clearly has no intention of ever paying out), pretty much validated to me that law enforcement thinks this family's pain is a joke - and that's coming from the highest level of the Department. As a former victim's advocate, it disgusts me to the core.
    I can't explain the newspaper and missing organs, but I dont think its part of a "cover up". If anything, its negligence. I understand why the family would be upset about that.

I dont follow LE blindly, I follow the evidence. My problem is, innocent people are being drug through the mud. There is NO evidence, what-so-ever that the FBI agents son had anything to do with Kendrick's death. I understand the family is grieving, but targeting innocent people isnt going to bring their son back.

You can't tell me that there haven't been a shit ton of conspiracy theorists all over this case since the beginning.

People have rolled up dead folks in carpets and tarps, yes. What they haven't done is lugged a body up the side of a huge rolled up gym mat and slid him down in a fashion that mimics him reaching down to get his shoe. There was evidence that his body slid down inside of the mat and his arm extended as if reaching for his sneakers.

Nobody killed this kid. The evidence clearly showed what happened. Do you honestly think that someone killed him in front of witnesses and not only has convinced them to not say a word about it all of these years, but helped him lug his body up the side of a mat that was standing up and had the thought process to position him in a way where he looked like he was reaching down for a shoe and slide him down inside?

I don't know about you, but that doesn't seem even the slightest bit plausible to me.

I dont follow LE blindly, I follow the evidence. My problem is, innocent people are being drug through the mud. There is NO evidence, what-so-ever that the FBI agents son had anything to do with Kendrick's death. I understand the family is grieving, but targeting innocent people isnt going to bring their son back.
    No evidence what-so-ever? Federal judges sign search warrants based on probable cause, not on the whim of some truck driver and his wife. But we can agree to disagree on that. Opinions, we all have 'em, right?

Do you honestly think that someone killed him in front of witnesses and not only has convinced them to not say a word about it all of these years, but helped him lug his body up the side of a mat that was standing up and had the thought process to position him in a way where he looked like he was reaching down for a shoe and slide him down inside?
    No, I don't think that at all, never suggested it. It's not like the only two possibilities are (1) accidental PA; or (2) someone slid his dead body into a rolled, standing gym mat. There are other possible scenarios you know. C'mon, you've been here for a day or two, we've seen bodies hid in all sorts of ways and places on this forum. I'm just amazed that anyone here would find it so hard to believe KJ's body was hidden in a gym mat. Stranger things have happened on these forums, many of them perpetrated by impulsive high school boys with underdeveloped frontal cortexes.

No evidence what-so-ever? Federal judges sign search warrants based on probable cause, not on the whim of some truck driver and his wife. But we can agree to disagree on that. Opinions, we all have 'em, right?

No, I don't think that at all, never suggested it. It's not like the only two possibilities are (1) accidental PA; or (2) someone slid his dead body into a rolled, standing gym mat. There are other possible scenarios you know. C'mon, you've been here for a day or two, we've seen bodies hid in all sorts of ways and places on this forum. I'm just amazed that anyone here would find it so hard to believe KJ's body was hidden in a gym mat. Stranger things have happened on these forums, many of them perpetrated by impulsive high school boys with underdeveloped frontal cortexes.
    But the evidence shows that this is what happened. The bruising was him struggling to move after realizing he was stuck. Forensic Pathologists can tell the difference between being beaten and bruising from being stuck in a position and struggling to get out. Removing organs is a common practice and I belong to a Mortician group that discusses how bodies are treated after autopsy which includes stuffing the cavities with "filler" which can be anything from newspaper to cotton to foam padding. Nothing about how the body was treated or examined is uncommon.

You're basically saying that it's more likely that an entire local government plotted a conspiracy over a 17 year old kid.... For what? Why? What motive do they have to do that?

Time and again people try to come up with scenarios and time and again the evidence proves it wrong.

People can have their opinions, but opinions are not facts. I'm getting extremely tired of this new idea that all of a sudden opinions mean that facts are no longer facts.

People can have their opinions, but opinions are not facts. I'm getting extremely tired of this new idea that all of a sudden opinions mean that facts are no longer facts.
    How can a jury (who all watch the same "facts") ever be divided? If facts are facts, and there is no place for interpretation, there should never be a hung jury. Every Prosecutor goes to trial with the "facts" he needs to convict, yet Defendants get acquitted. Some defendants get convicted on "facts," and spend decades in jail before new "facts" reveal he was wrongfully convicted. Doesn't change all those facts that got him convicted though, they're still "facts." People have different "opinions" on the outcome of the OJ trial because they interpreted the "facts" differently.

If facts were the final say, Science would stop at what we know today because, well... Facts. No need to question or look further when we have The Facts.

You made a lot of statements up there that you consider "facts." I'm not going to address them individually because it serves no valid purpose in this conversation, but my interpretation of some of those "facts" is different than yours. The facts are the same, the difference is in our interpretation of them.

It's not a zero-sum game. Me thinking I'm right, doesn't make you wrong and vice versa.

I guess that's why I don't understand the whole "STFU the kid wasn't murdered" mentality about this case. IMO, everybody's input is valuable in a discussion like this one - remember, I thought it was just a tragic PA accident until I did more research and became a "conspiracy theorist." Some of the numpties on this thread may have even helped inform my opinion.

I'm always interested in reading different viewpoints and theories formed from collective experiences and diverse backgrounds of MDSers, that's why I'm here. I post to share my thoughts and experiences and to elicit the same. I don't post to convince anyone that I am right and they are wrong. I'm not the AllKnowieBowie.
    Last edited by KimTisha; 02-04-2022 at 06:11 PM.

Thread Information