Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1132

Thread: Kendrick Johnson (17) Dies after getting trapped in gym mats

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    nd covered up so t

Ha ha you fool! Ha ha!
    Ha ha you fool! Ha ha!

Is your mother aware that you act a fool?

Quote Originally Posted by frank benny View Post
    It pretty much means man-made. It has to be 3. It was probably her way of saying he did it to himself. She failed to document the defensive wounds on his right arm.

3. A phenomenon or feature not originally present or expected and caused by an interfering external agent, action, or process, as an unwanted feature in a microscopic specimen after fixation, in a digitally reproduced image, or in adigital audio recording.
    In science an artifact just means something that is present that is not pathologically significant. This can be, in the case of her comment on KJs ear, that his ear was pressed a certain way when he died in the mat and so after death it has this odd appearance, it does not indicate that in injury happened to his ear, but since the ear does look abnormal it needed to be commented on.

This is the same if you are looking at slides under a microscope and see a bit of dust or an air bubble on the slide, or if red blood cells have a certain appearance after slide preparation that is known to be caused by that method of preparation - those things are considered artifacts as well because obviously they are abnormal in whatever you're looking at, but again, not pathologically significant.

You can't just quote an english dictionary for scientific or medical terminology, that's just poor practice.

UGH I know I'm a bit late on this but as a scientist was so bothered by it that I had to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Are you autistic Frank Benny
    Even my autistic brother isn't this much of a PITA, even when he is trying to be with all his might to get under someone's skin. Thank GOD

I would love for Frank to make a separate thread so he can tell us there was more than one gunman who killed Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by gooniemon View Post
    I would love for Frank to make a separate thread so he can tell us there was more than one gunman who killed Kennedy
    more than one gunman who killed Kennedy.

Mankind will reach the surface. It's going to happen, and soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    How would the shoes get in the rolled up mat in the first place? Also if your shoes were in a rolled up mat that was standing upright, wouldn't you push the mat on its side first before retrieving the shoes?
    Angie, I'm so glad you are comfortable with simple logic. It's a really good feeling when you reject the temptation to be stupid. Good for you.

No sane person would remove the shoes they have on before retrieving the ones they're after.

OMG Frank. You already quoted that post of mine on page 34 and responded to it. I already explained I posted that BEFORE I knew the facts of his case.

That's it...you are going on ignore. I can no longer deal with you and your random bolding.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Angie, I'm so glad you are comfortable with simple logic. It's a really good feeling when you reject the temptation to be stupid. Good for you.
    Dude. You can't talk down to someone about logic and stupidity, when you fail to respond to any questions, refuse to take on any feedback and continue to post like a 75 year old man whose best friend is a parrot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

http://newsone.com/3465359/kendrick-...ure-to-charge/

This video's a good one. I never got a capture of the bottom of the shoes until today. The shoes were firmly placed in there to secure the body from shifting. That seems logical, since his body was never fully in the mat. You can see the right shoe was shoved in first and then the left.

Note how the right shoe is angled for support against the mat on the top and bottom. Notice how the mouth of the right shoe is almost closed. This indicates the heel of the left shoe was firmly placed between the right shoe and both of KJ's lower legs. This is the reason why this view was always cropped out, which left out this important information. The upper body being out of the mat in the vertical-down position becomes stronger with this revealing new view.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Ha ha you fool! Ha ha!

Is your mother aware that you act a fool?
    I dunno about her mom, but my mom knows that I act a fool and while she doesn't approve, she loves me.

Is that your problem?? Mommy issues?
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I dunno about her mom, but my mom knows that I act a fool and while she doesn't approve, she loves me.

Is that your problem?? Mommy issues?
    Don't take any of it that seriously. I'm just having fun with something I'm good at. I don't have any personal power to overturn this, but the Johnsons likely have a better chance at having the cause of death changed than most other families in the same situation. Google Lavena Johnson for a case much worse than KJ's.

Don't take any of it that seriously. I'm just having fun with something I'm good at. I don't have any personal power to overturn this, but the Johnsons likely have a better chance at having the cause of death changed than most other families in the same situation. Google Lavena Johnson for a case much worse than KJ's.
    I wasn't being serious either.

Frank Benny, what do you actually do for a living?

Frank Benny, what do you actually do for a living?
    A community organizer who loves America.

https://www.azmag.gov/Documents/Reco...uffocation.pdf

As has been the case for several years, KJ's death was homicidal in nature. Vomiting and blood red eyes are also common in cases of strangulation. KJ put up a very intense struggle, which produced these revealing results in death.

Strangulation is classified as hanging, manual, and ligature. KJ meets 5 of 7 symptoms listed below.

-Face was congested
    -Tongue was bitten
    -Neck muscles showed signs of trauma
    -Multiple abrasions and contusions on chin,
    -both arms, and abdomen suggesting a
    struggle

Horizontal ligature mark below the thyroid
    cartilage
    Tracheal rings were fractured

BEWARE OF TONGUE BITTEN PIC!

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...c.png~original

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    You know what else causes all of those things? A Seizure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    No, only murder does. Keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    No, only murder does. Keep up.
    She is tying to throw us off of her paid involvement.

I never once claimed to have all the answers. Not one time. I did argue for a dead kid who was apparently killed.

http://www.rjlm.ro/system/revista/32/229-232.pdf

I believe it's the second victim who bit off his tongue. Another issue with KJ is the lack of congestion. There appears to be very little, which is unusual for a PA death. I'm not sure about the different types of strangulation. This could mean something faster, but that's challenged by all the evidence of a struggle.

I looked up a lot of shit. It's not easy finding stuff on these these types of deaths. PA is not common and typically happens in vehicle accidents or when people are drunk or drugged up. The bottom line is this case is a mess that needs to be cleaned up. It's a real shame that adults refuse to have open discussions about this interesting case. SHAME ON YOU ALL.

The third distal region of the tongue was severed, having been bitten off.

BAD PIC!!!-DON'T LOOK-WHERE'S THE CONGESTION?

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...2.png~original

I JUST WENT TO HEAPS OF EFFORT AGAIN FOR NO REASON BUT DON'T LOOK

I don't know why you keep going, we all know it was Boston.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

A community organizer who loves America.
    So nothing? You are not a detective or a forensic pathologist or an expert in anything except bolding passages?

TIRED OF ALL THE LIES!

a forensic pathologist bolding passages?
    Obama's fake justice department did not exhume KJ's body for a second autopsy. I caught one publication lying about his already.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdga/pr...ndrick-johnson

This is a perfect example of false information spread by the media. THERE WERE NO ADDITIONAL GOVERNMENT AUTOPSIES DONE ON KENDRICK JOHNSON. Please make the correction, unless deceiving the public is okay?

The investigative team also consulted with an independent Department of Defense medical examiner and hired another independent medical examiner/forensic pathologist who reviewed relevant medical records and both autopsy reports.

If true, that would contradict two additional autopsies conducted at the behest of federal investigators. Each concluded the state medical examiner was right, that Kendrick died of ?positional asphyxia? ? an accident.

there have only been 2 autopsies of Kendrick, one was independent and the other was paid for by the family/their advocates.
    that website doesn't say anything that isn't true to me; it says there were two autopsies, and there were.
    never says that both were paid for by the government; which everyone knows isn't the case.
    all it says is that the DOJ reviewed both autopsies and concluded that, like 99.9% of the people who have reviewed the case, that it was an accident.

you are looking for something that isn't there, you may be better served trying to organize something offline for your community, like a fish fry.

According to Obama's lawless department two ME's rubber stamped Gaffney's bullshit report on KJ's death. The AJC claims as many as two additional autopsies were conducted and even named a dunce examiner who would further the lies and cover-up.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdga/pr...ndrick-johnson Monday, June 20, 2016

The investigative team also consulted with an independent Department of Defense medical examiner and hired another independent medical examiner/forensic pathologist who reviewed relevant medical records and both autopsy reports.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/state-r...as-woun/nrm5W/ June 25, 2016

If true, that would contradict two additional autopsies conducted at the behest of federal investigators. Each concluded the state medical examiner was right, that Kendrick died of ?positional asphyxia? ? an accident.

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local...son-die/nqKns/ Feb. 6, 2016

In addition, the results of a second official autopsy, conducted by Maryland?s Chief Medical Examiner David Fowler, also remain under wraps.

Another issue with KJ is the lack of congestion. There appears to be very little, which is unusual for a PA death. I'm not sure about the different types of strangulation. This could mean something faster, but that's challenged by all the evidence of a struggle.

I looked up a lot of shit. It's not easy finding stuff on these these types of deaths. PA is not common and typically happens in vehicle accidents or when people are drunk or drugged up. The bottom line is this case is a mess that needs to be cleaned up. It's a real shame that adults refuse to have open discussions about this interesting case. SHAME ON YOU ALL.

The third distal region of the tongue was severed, having been bitten off.

BAD PIC!!!-DON'T LOOK-WHERE'S THE CONGESTION?

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...2.png~original
    Okay the problem is that we--most of us--are not qualified to look at a photograph of a dissected dead kid and give ANY SORT OF JUDGMENT on congestion. And Google all you want, read a lot of shit: Unless you've gone through medical school and had the requisite training, it doesn't make you qualified, either. I understand that you don't trust the professional opinion of many of the people involved in the case, but yours is not a professional opinion. It's just an opinion.

It's not your shortcoming and I'm not saying it as an insult; you just can't do it.

So posting your gross pictures and expecting a bunch of laymen (who, by the way, have been insulted enough by you at this point that it's hard to take you seriously) to take your word for it because you're passionate and because you said so...it's not going to do what you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    you are looking for something that isn't there, you may be better served trying to organize something offline for your community, like a fish fry.
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA JESUS CHRIST

Thread Information