Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1132

Thread: Kendrick Johnson (17) Dies after getting trapped in gym mats

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    his parents and their attorney are liable

http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/p...pG19ncN1yvGPI/
    Good. There needs to be more accountability when claims like this are made.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Those don't even look like stab wounds on his arm, unless he was murdered with a vegetable peeler?

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

https://rollingout.com/2017/08/21/ke...bogus-charges/

Kendrick Johnson?s mom says witness arrested on bogus charges

The mother of Kendrick Johnson, the Black teen who was found dead in a gym mat, has issued a cry for help. Jackie Johnson has posted to her Facebook page startling news. According to her, a witness to the assault on her son has been arrested on charges of criminal trespass, shortly after she filed paperwork regarding his testimony.

Her post reads as follows:

?Is this witness tampering once again on behalf of the Kendrick Johnson case?
    Boy when I tell you Lowndes county is full of s?t we had a witness come forward in Kendrick Johnson case and now all of a sudden he?s in Lowndes county jail for allegedly trespassing boy these folks are something else but [no] news covered that but covered what the judge porter said about 300k was all over the news this is the 2nd person that told what happen to Kj they took them to jail for bogus charges and then recanted they own story! The lil news lady text my phone for the 300k about [Judge] Porter but never text about the witness that came forward they want to hush him up and allegedly cover this up. I filed these charges August 7, 2017, at 10:06 am that?s when Porter just through his ruling in never getting back to our attorney or nothing anything to allegedly stop the truth from coming out about Kendrick ?Kj? Johnson

?THEY ARE TRYING TO SILENCE HIM!

?Please share this post, with all news site radio shows CNN new one channel 6 10 27 Steve Harvey Rickey Smiley and anyone you can think of Valdosta needs to be put on the news for all this Tweet Instagram.?

Along with the post were images of court documents and proof that Ryan Anthony Domek-Hernandez is in the Lowndes County Jail. Surprisingly, his criminal trespass charges are listed as not eligible for bail, that is unusual because criminal trespass is considered a misdemeanor in most cases and a bail should be posted, according to well-known social activist attorney Mawuli Davis of the Davis-Bozeman Law Firm.

Just a bit ago I came across some quite interesting photos that are of a relevant document I guess, this was posted to a group on FB:

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...=5A1F9E66&dl=1

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...=5A5B783C&dl=1

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...=5A5DDCF5&dl=1

Kind of sort of makes me wonder about a few other cases in particular that I have been following in the past...

I know I'm prob the only one, but I don't feel this was an accidental death...it makes absolutely no sense...I feel he was bullied or pranked and this was the end result

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post

Just a bit ago I came across some quite interesting photos that are of a relevant document I guess, this was posted to a group on FB:

Kind of sort of makes me wonder about a few other cases in particular that I have been following in the past...
    I was waiting for someone to find this and post it. There's definitely no stopping Frank now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I just realized that within the that article link I just posted, apparently there has been a ton of comments left on there, several of which were posted under the username Ryan Anthony Domek-Hernandez, six days ago. I was going to copy it all here but there's too many...

Also weston i am very well connected, im a veteran we look after our own that is the brethren code, theres more guns owned bu veterans in this country then most know. i go nowhere where someone doesnt know my location at all times. Also bullet proof vest are easily obtained. I will yell it at top of a mountain and no one can touch me, we will make it in a court room and on the news its already in affect, my statement is out there i cant be bought off, money means nothing to me i was born with a silver spoon in my mouth.

I went back and was reading some more of those article comments, and noticed these too

John
    2 days ago
    The hole in the gym mat was 14.5 inches wide. Kendrick's shoulders were 19 inches wide. It is physically impossible for him to have "fallen in" the mat. After Kendrick's death, his parents were inexplicably forbidden, in violation of Georgia law, from seeing his body for days. When they were finally permitted to see their son, they found that he had swollen lips and bruises all over his body. They also found that his nails were cut short, even though he always kept his nails long. His organs were discarded, and his clothes were, in violation of Georgia law, not returned to the family and then mysteriously went missing. The second autopsy found that the cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head. Further, hours of gym surveillance footage were inexplicably missing, and after Kendrick's death, his best friend received a threatening email that "he too could end up in a body bag."

It is patently obvious that foul play was involved. The Bell brothers had motive (Kendrick was sleeping with one of the brothers' girlfriends) and had a history of bullying Kendrick. Their father is an FBI agent and very likely called in a few favors. The Bell brothers and every single school official and law enforcement officer who participated in the cover up should be in prison.

Weston Preston --> John
    2 days ago
    How is it that you know all of these things and President Obama, Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder seemed to disagree with you? Did you call the DOJ and offer them any assistance? Because they fell far short!

John --> Weston Preston
    2 days ago
    Well this is the DOJ whose defense of not prosecuting any of the CIA torturers was, "We need to look forward, not backward." Never mind that all prosecutions require you to look backward, since the crime happened in the past.

Melody Monroe --> John
    4 hours ago
    Finally someone using common sense

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post

I just came across that statement the other day, holy crap !

except the statement is easily contradicted by video considering one Bell was on the other side of the school and the other one was on a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    except the statement is easily contradicted by video considering one Bell was on the other side of the school and the other one was on a bus.
    Alternative facts.

The parents are going to exhume him again.

http://www.valdostadailytimes.com/ne...38bfaa897.html

KJ attorney: City interfering with exhumation

(Jan. 10, 2018) VALDOSTA -- The lawyer for the family of Kendrick "KJ" Johnson claims the City of Valdosta has tried to interfere with a planned second exhumation of their son's remains.

The body of Kendrick Johnson was found upside down in a vertically stored gym mat at Lowndes High School in January 2013. A state autopsy ruled the 17-year-old's death accidental, and a federal review of the case ended in 2016 when the Department of Justice announced it had not found "sufficient evidence to support federal criminal charges."

The Johnson family insists their son died of foul play and have filed multiple lawsuits against dozens of defendants through the years.

He was buried in Sunset Hill Cemetery, a city-owned property.

Chevene King, an Albany-based attorney representing the Johnsons, said the family wants the body exhumed again for additional tests.

"We want to make sure all the evidence that can be presented is presented," he said.

KJ's body was first exhumed in June 2013 by court order because the family wanted an autopsy separate from the state?s. In this case, William R. Anderson, an Ocala, Fla.-based pathologist hired by the Johnsons, said blunt-force trauma was evident. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation?s official autopsy claimed KJ died from accidental positional asphyxia with no sign of blunt force trauma.

Tim Tanner, Valdosta's city attorney, said King recently presented a new permit request to exhume the body for another autopsy. The permit request, signed by the Lowndes County registrar, was submitted on the last business day before Christmas 2017, according to court documents.

"(The attorney) also unilaterally stated they would exhume (KJ's) body at some unspecified time on or before Friday, Dec. 29, 2017, the last business day before New Year's Day," according to superior court documents. The self-imposed deadline was never met and the body has not yet been exhumed, Tanner said.

The city sought a restraining order. King referred to this as "interference with this process by the motion filed before the start of the year."

In court documents, the city claims, "This order is necessary as King has stated his intentions to refuse to permit anyone representing Defendants to be present with the body during disinterment, reinterment, testing and/or examination," court documents state.

The City of Valdosta is among dozens of defendants who have been named in various lawsuits brought by the Johnson family.

King claims the restraining order, which outlines steps the family must take to have the body exhumed, amounts to a denial of permission to exhume the body, "as opposed to an unfettered right to have access to their child's body."

The city's request for the restraining order, dated Dec. 27, 2017, says the City of Valdosta does not object to the exhumation, but wants to be told in writing what will be done with the body; who will perform the tests and at what time and location; that cemetery officials and the funeral home director arrange the disinterment to take place not more than 30 days after the restraining order is issued; that representatives of lawsuit defendants be allowed to see, review and record all testing on the body; that the body be reburied within 24 hours of disinterment; and that the plaintiffs obey all laws and regulations about disinterment and reburial.

Superior Court Judge J. Richard Porter III issued the 30-day restraining order covering all of the city's concerns on Dec. 28, 2017. King said he cannot comment on when the exhumation might take place as he is still in the midst of making "appropriate arrangements."

In the years since the teen's death, the Johnson family has launched various lawsuits against dozens of individuals in state and federal courts. A lawsuit filed in Lowndes County Superior Court against dozens of defendants for $100 million was dropped in March 2016. A federal investigation found no conclusive evidence of foul play. A federal lawsuit was dropped when an attorney representing Johnson's parents failed to meet filing deadlines.

In August, the Johnsons were ordered to pay nearly $300,000 in attorneys? fees and expenses associated with the lawsuits they filed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

3rd exhumation happening this Friday at 5:30pm
    https://www.ajc.com/news/kendrick-jo...eZ3RGCbkF5X9N/

I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

It's been almost 2 months, the private autopsy's findings are going to be amazing.

You think? 2 months and no breaking story, no big reveal. I'm doubtful. Your excitement over a kid being dug up for the 3rd time is slightly disturbing. If there was indeed a cover up someone would have slipped up by now. Sorry, but you should really try to get your ya-yas elsewhere. Let this young man rest in peace .

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    The cover up won't continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I'm re-reading the entire thread to find out if I missed anything. I'm about 25% through so far & I stand by my questions about the shoe that he was supposedly reaching for beneath his head in the mat, but which was strangely absent body fluids & vomit when his body was discovered.

Maybe my questions got answered later in the thread ... I'll just keep reading.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    You think? 2 months and no breaking story, no big reveal. I'm doubtful. Your excitement over a kid being dug up for the 3rd time is slightly disturbing. If there was indeed a cover up someone would have slipped up by now. Sorry, but you should really try to get your ya-yas elsewhere. Let this young man rest in peace .

tell this to his family.
    i am being sarcastic.
    the kid shouldnt have been dug up.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I'm re-reading the entire thread to find out if I missed anything. I'm about 25% through so far & I stand by my questions about the shoe that he was supposedly reaching for beneath his head in the mat, but which was strangely absent body fluids & vomit when his body was discovered.

Maybe my questions got answered later in the thread ... I'll just keep reading.
    I don't understand how anyone could believe he fell into a fucking mat and died.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I don't understand how anyone could believe he fell into a fucking mat and died.
    Is that you Frank?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Eh, we've seen some pretty bizarre positional asphyxia deaths, like this one for instance,

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...r-parents-home

so I'd be a lot more willing to believe it if it wasn't for all the suss little coincidences on top of suss little coincidences that just kept piling on top of each other in this single case

- like the 2 different reports from the first coroner
    - CCTV discrepancies
    - all of his organs being mysteriously lost by an unknown person at an unknown time, making them unavailable for further examination
    - his clothes also being mysteriously lost by a former sheriff
    - the clean shoe that was supposedly beneath his body in an area with a diameter of just 14 inches (I know there was more but I'm only half way through re-reading the thread).

& I know people gave scenarios to try & explain the clean shoe, but in a space with a 14inch diameter, they're just not plausible if the shoe-reach scenario is correct - & if the shoe-reach scenario isn't correct, there was no reason for him to be upside-down in that mat voluntarily, which means ...

Anyway, anyone who's still insisting teens can't possibly keep something like this secret for this long, please read Mark Haines case from down here - his family have been fighting for answers for 30 years now

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-0...tracks/9811632

Edit : I strongly regret reading the last 50% of this thread
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-14-2018 at 09:33 PM.

I'm curious. If he stored shoes in middle of the rolled up mat, why not tilt the mat back and grab from the bottom rather than try to reach in from the top? My apologies if this question was asked and answered previously.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I'm curious. If he stored shoes in middle of the rolled up mat, why not tilt the mat back and grab from the bottom rather than try to reach in from the top? My apologies if this question was asked and answered previously.
    I *think* (not positive) there were a bunch of mats grouped together so they couldn't be "pushed over" and he climbed over those mats to get to the mat that had his shoes in it. Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The mats were originally stacked horizontally. They were moved to the vertical position at some point (so the floor could be cleaned, iirc). The mat with his shoes in it was behind a number of other mats he would've had to move to get to his shoes.

this thread is still dumb.
    i miss bowie and morbid

bold letters are my fave

Thread Information