Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Levi Chavez Trial: Albuquerque Ex-Cop In Court For Alleged Murder Of Wife, Tera Chavez

The verdict is about to be announced.

Not guilty.

As he stood for the jury to enter, he had his hands behind his back with a wooden rosary and the cross dangling for all to see. What a phony. He had that "I got away with it " look as he hugged his family.

What a sad day for Tera's family.

I wonder if he gets his job back?

Oh man... that sucks

Wow. Those poor kids. Her poor family.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    Not guilty.

As he stood for the jury to enter, he had his hands behind his back with a wooden rosary and the cross dangling for all to see. What a phony. He had that "I got away with it " look as he hugged his family.

What a sad day for Tera's family.

I wonder if he gets his job back?
    That was my first comment to my husband. He will get his job back. I know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Love View Post
    That was my first comment to my husband. He will get his job back. I know it.
    And back pay too...well I hope they get him on something else later on, a la OJ.

The judge did not let the families leave at the same time because of the animosity between the two.

Fukin asshole got away with it! Front Page on Thursday! Living here in Albuquerque Live2Luv called it early on! It was a total cover up!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

are you fucking kidding me???? wow. this is such bullshit. I was really hoping he would pay for this crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I didn't watch the video posted above but the footage of him walking out of the court house made me dislike this dude even more. He seemed so cocky.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    are you fucking kidding me???? wow. this is such bullshit. I was really hoping he would pay for this crime.
    A cop?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    A cop?
    It happens! They got Brett Seacat just a couple of weeks ago in Kansas.

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post

The judge did not let the families leave at the same time because of the animosity between the two.
    The judge seemed extremely biased. David Serna takes the cake for most annoying defense atty ever, worse than Nurmi and Willmutt.
    His closing argument is 3 hours, I played it late the other night and slept through quite a bit. He is disgusting, and I wonder how Chavez was able to afford him?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QA8J0bh9AI

I still think he killed her, but I do wonder how you shove a gun in someone's mouth without breaking any teeth, I would think you would be clenching your mouth shut. Unless as prosecution says, she was fast asleep with her mouth open. He had to be creepin in the house like a panther.
    it seems it would be awkward to have the gun upside down? would he have to pull the trigger with his thumb?

The judge seemed extremely biased. David Serna takes the cake for most annoying defense atty ever, worse than Nurmi and Willmutt.
    His closing argument is 3 hours, I played it late the other night and slept through quite a bit. He is disgusting, and I wonder how Chavez was able to afford him?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QA8J0bh9AI

I still think he killed her, but I do wonder how you shove a gun in someone's mouth without breaking any teeth, I would think you would be clenching your mouth shut. Unless as prosecution says, she was fast asleep with her mouth open. He had to be creepin in the house like a panther.
    it seems it would be awkward to have the gun upside down? would he have to pull the trigger with his thumb?
    he's a cop - he knows what could cause doubt in a crime scene - this is just unbelievable

A juror regrets the verdict. He gives a half hour interview. It is revealing as to how 'the law' confuses jurors. He talks about all the evidence that was not allowed. The time needs to come when all evidence can be considered in order for real justice. I just hope that this guy is not 'snuffed' by the Chavez mafia or 'blue line' that helped cover up.
    http://www.abqjournal.com/226324/new...ve-zjuror.html

A juror regrets the verdict. He gives a half hour interview. It is revealing as to how 'the law' confuses jurors. He talks about all the evidence that was not allowed. The time needs to come when all evidence can be considered in order for real justice. I just hope that this guy is not 'snuffed' by the Chavez mafia or 'blue line' that helped cover up.
    http://www.abqjournal.com/226324/new...ve-zjuror.html
    :( sad. Sounds kinda like what one of the jurors in the Zimmerman trial said last week.

Did anyone see this last night?

"Tonight, NBC’s Dateline takes on the story of the Levi Chavez murder trial in a two-hour special called “The Officer’s Wife.”

I caught the second half, but have not found a link yet of the show.

Thread Information