Thread: Missing 7 y.o girl, found murdered

Missing 7 y.o girl, found murdered

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060814/NEWS99/60814021

They say on the news that she was murdered then burnt to a crisp. The little girl never went to the dentist so they had no way of figuring out who she was through her dental records.
    How can someone kill an innocent child? I just dont get it. Some people are just sick.
    RIP Raven

Whoops, i meant to add this to the off topic forum....my badddd
    <br /><br />

Re: Missing 7 y.o girl, found murdered

That's so sad.

Ugh thats so horrible!!!

May the SOB that did this to this poor girl [glow=red,2,300]ROT IN HELL[/glow].

i live around detroit, and theres been&nbsp; ALOT of murders around here...a lot more then usual...most of them are kids getting killed :x
    <br /><br />

This needs to be posted in the off topic section.

[size=16pt]&quot;Death Discussion&quot; = Discuss specific deaths that have been posted on MyDeathSpace.com[/size]

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

The coach had put together the perfect team for the Detroit Lions. The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win.

Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene in Afghanistan.

In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Afghan Muslim soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away. KABOOM!

He threw another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney. KA-BLOOEY!

Then he threw another at a passing car going 90 mph. BULLS-EYE!

&quot;I've got to get this guy!&quot; Coach said to himself. &quot;He has the perfect arm!&quot;

So, he brings him to the United States and teaches him the great game of football.

And the Lions go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young Afghan is hailed as the great hero of football, and when the coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants is to call his mother.

&quot;Mom,&quot; he says into the phone, &quot;I just won the Super Bowl!&quot;

&quot;I don't want to talk to you,&quot; the old Muslim woman says. &quot;You deserted us. You are not my son!&quot;

&quot;I don't think you understand, Mother,&quot; the young man pleads. &quot;I've won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm here among thousands of my adoring fans.&quot;

&quot;No! Let me tell you!&quot; his mother retorts. &quot;At this very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!&quot;

The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says, &quot;I will never forgive you for making us move to Detroit!&quot;

Should I have put this with the jokes....?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

i know this is supposed to be in the off topic forum, which is why i edited it and said, whoops, i meant to put this in the off topic forum...i dunno how to delete the topics.... :|
    <br /><br />

I've created a new home for your article.

aww* u rock my world!!
    <br /><br />

who ever did this to this little girl is a sick low-life basterd..... sometimes I play out in my mind that I only have a few months to live and, I go out and kill all the degenerates who rape and or murder little kid's.&nbsp; Then I can die and my life would have a good purpose.
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

Speaking of that NJMIKE, there was a guy going to the website that lists pervs on it and getting their names &amp; addresses &amp; killing them.&nbsp; Why they locked him up I have no idea, I feel like he did the world a favor by killing the scum.&nbsp; Here's a link to the story&nbsp; http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9227684/
    American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

[quote author=CemeterySniffer link=topic=812.msg29853#msg29853 date=1155662779]
    Speaking of that NJMIKE, there was a guy going to the website that lists pervs on it and getting their names &amp; addresses &amp; killing them.&nbsp; Why they locked him up I have no idea, I feel like he did the world a favor by killing the scum.&nbsp; Here's a link to the story&nbsp; http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9227684/
    [/quote]

Great story... Thank you, it's a shame he turned himself in to authorities.&nbsp; he lived my dream
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

Damn legal system.&nbsp; They don't want marshell law because they don't want you doing the jobs they aren't doing!&nbsp; I say that guy killing pervs is a hero!

i agree* kill those bastards!
    <br /><br />

So So sad... poor baby :(

aww that poor little girl. I will never understand why people kill children. That guy with the speargun got to me too.

Thread Information