Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Maureen "Anu" Kelly - went on a spiritual quest into the woods while naked - 10 June 2013

I just still can't get over this naked spiritual quest. How did no one attempt to stop her? At 19, you would think she would have had some common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    This is exactly the case with the college student I just found on youtube. Mushrooms. She copped quite a bit of shit but at least she's ok.
    I hope this girl is too. She won't think so, but she's just a kid. She's going to be pretty messed up when it all wears off - whether it was drugs or just a sudden need to search for enlightenment. Being lost like that would be terrifying fully-clothed & prepared. It's comical in theory, but the reality's pretty fucking awful.
    You know, now that you mention it.... stripping naked and venturing into the woods on a spiritual venture is totally something I would do on shrooms.

Last time (like 10yrs ago) I did basically the same thing, but I didn't strip naked and I took off across a frozen lake. My friends didn't stop me because they were all tripping too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I check in on her through the fb pages every month or so. There's been nothing. I know the family organised to have canine search & recovery up there a few more times.

One of the search guys said the dogs were alerting on a particular area. He also believes the dogs can see/sense lingering spirits or something & posted a bunch of vids to support his "theories". I'll have to go back through the thread & see if I linked it. I was going to, but I might've decided not to bump just to post a ghost story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    You know, now that you mention it.... stripping naked and venturing into the woods on a spiritual venture is totally something I would do on shrooms.

Last time (like 10yrs ago) I did basically the same thing, but I didn't strip naked and I took off across a frozen lake. My friends didn't stop me because they were all tripping too.
    Really? Honestly this might sound weird, but once I know I'm tripping, I'm a big fan of going into the darkest room i can possibly find and staring at a blank wall. the visuals i get are insane.

Quote Originally Posted by mj2sexay View Post
    Really? Honestly this might sound weird, but once I know I'm tripping, I'm a big fan of going into the darkest room i can possibly find and staring at a blank wall. the visuals i get are insane.
    I did that once and had a bad trip. I like wide open spaces.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I just still can't get over this naked spiritual quest. How did no one attempt to stop her? At 19, you would think she would have had some common sense.
    what haha why? Most 19 year olds are fucking idiots. Including myself.

This was happening Sept last year. I guess they had to stop over winter so they might start up again soon.

http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Seth...-Maureen-Kelly

This June after camping with friends, Anu went off by herself into Washington State Gifford Pinchot National Forest, for a spiritual quest. No one has seen her since. The police stopped the searches, there is no money for them to hire people to search. We would like to put a group together to do another search before the winter season. The family will help plan the areas and will be notifying the Sheriff's office so they are aware. We just need to find a date most people can make it the 29th is tentative. Sundays are best for us. You can invite anyone who you think can make it. We will discuss details after we find a day we all agree with. http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/giffo...31498&actid=31

New article that mentions anu/Maureen.

http://t.union-bulletin.com/news/201...-tales-video/?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...5026&refid=17I

I hadn't checked her fb missing page (now run by a friend, not family) since last month, it was very quiet for a long time but it's getting a lot more activity at the moment because people are realising it's been 12 mths now.

They never did do much coverage of the people she was camping with. She left Sunday night & they reported her missing in the dark early hours of Monday. Sometimes there are comments that make me wonder if her friends & family have reason to think these people didn't tell everything they knew. But it could just be grief & frustration with the awful lack of answers & really, who can blame them for occasionally venting those feelings. Of all the cases I've seen here, Anu's family & friends have dealt with this with amazing dignity, especially in the first weeks with all the negative online attention.

William Bertram
    Does anyone know if this case has been reviewed by David Paulides at canammissing.com? I seriously hope people will take the time to listen to his interviews on Youtube and perhaps obtain his books. They are becoming essential reading for anyone who chooses to go hiking in the woods alone. My deepest prayers for sweet Anu...~
    2 ? Jul 13

FIND ANU KELLY
    She wasn't alone, that's the problem...
    2 ? Jul 17 at 9:16pm

So I was thinking about this case today. Still no updates. And the FB page for her seems to be gone?

She is on NAMUS now

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20715/0/

damn it olivia. i want to know what happened to this chick.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    damn it olivia. i want to know what happened to this chick.
    What happened is she went in the woods and died somewhere that people don't go, and her bones are turning to dust.

stahp killing hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

So this was posted on websleuths, I am trying to find more info

"Idk if the family was told. Her remains were found 18 miles N.E. mostly just the cap of her skull however. They did DNA testing and it was confirmed to me Maureen's through a recent medical procedure she had months prior."

She is still in NAMUS though.
    Last edited by Olivia; 12-18-2017 at 12:59 PM.

Wow!!!

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Wow. It'll be interesting to hear anything else on this woman. Damn.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    So this was posted on websleuths, I am trying to find more info

"Idk if the family was told. Her remains were found 18 miles N.E. mostly just the cap of her skull however. They did DNA testing and it was confirmed to me Maureen's through a recent medical procedure she had months prior."

She is still in NAMUS though.
    I hope the poster isn't that insane woman who keeps inserting herself into missing cases, claiming she's got info that solves it but that "somehow" the police just haven't updated yet

Edit - I've got a feeling it is the same woman. She did something similar on the Belanglo Angel case & quite a few others. I can't remember exactly the name she used for herself the other times, but this is the original post & it's the kind of story she always used to spin

https://m.facebook.com/events/124249...content_filter
    Last edited by blighted star; 12-21-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Thread Information