Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Andrea Sneiderman- The Dunwoody Daycare Murder of Rusty Sneiderman

5 years with credit for time served under house arrest (approx 1 year)

Last edited by M Joy; 08-20-2013 at 06:53 AM.

One thing I don't understand is why have multiple counts and then impose sentence on a concurrent rather than on a consecutive basis. Seems too lenient to me.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Yah. The judge didn't give her what the prosecution asked for - which was 20 years. I think he gave her the minimum that he could give her. Sounds like he would have given less if he could have.

Did anything come up that can be used in a murder trial? They have 5 years now to put a case together.

I'm glad she got some prison time. She pretty much got away with murder. Now her attorneys are probably going to fight for the insurance money for her. I watched the video of her mother's testimony yesterday. All I can say is that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I heard on one of the shows that her parents will not allow the Sneiderman grandparents to visit with the children at all. Can they do that? I know some states have laws that allow grandparents visitation rights.
    I did not believe her at all when she spoke on the stand, they sure loved to throw the "let her go home for the children" thing out there.
    Also both she and her father made comments about Rusty being the love of her life which is pathetic seeing as she has so far broke up not only Hemy's marriage but Joseph Dell(is that the correct name?) who left his pregnant wife and was living with her in her parents house.

I saw the prosecutor talking to Ryan Smith this afternoon and he did say that if new evidence were to come up that he would be willing to take another look at the case and prosecute.
    Does five years really come out to one?
    There is a civil suit pending, does she get the money before the resolution of that case or is it held until that is settled?

She served 1 year on house arrest so she has 4 left in prison.
    Thats crazy about Joseph Dell, I had no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    I heard on one of the shows that her parents will not allow the Sneiderman grandparents to visit with the children at all. Can they do that? I know some states have laws that allow grandparents visitation rights.
    I did not believe her at all when she spoke on the stand, they sure loved to throw the "let her go home for the children" thing out there.
    Also both she and her father made comments about Rusty being the love of her life which is pathetic seeing as she has so far broke up not only Hemy's marriage but Joseph Dell(is that the correct name?) who left his pregnant wife and was living with her in her parents house.

I saw the prosecutor talking to Ryan Smith this afternoon and he did say that if new evidence were to come up that he would be willing to take another look at the case and prosecute.
    Does five years really come out to one?
    There is a civil suit pending, does she get the money before the resolution of that case or is it held until that is settled?
    The state froze her assets after she received the insurance payout. I believe she can fight to get the money back since the state dropped the murder charge. The civil suit should proceed according to the court calendar, and they are two separate legal issues.

She's a piece of work. I almost feel sorry for Hemy Neuman. I don't know what these men see in her.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    She served 1 year on house arrest so she has 4 left in prison.
    Thats crazy about Joseph Dell, I had no idea.
    Wouldn't she only have to serve 1/3 of that time with good behavior?

An Atlanta mother-of-two who was convicted of lying to police after her lover and then-boss gunned down her husband at their children's preschool, has been released from prison today.
    Andrea Sneiderman was released after serving less than a year of her five-year sentence for perjury and obstructing a police investigation into the 2010 murder of husband Russell 'Rusty' Sneiderman, 36. She received a year's credit for time service - some of it while on house arrest.
    Her former boss and lover, Henny Neuman, was convicted in March 2012 of the killing, though he was found mentally ill after he testified that an angel who looked like Olivia Newton John and a ghost who sounded like Barry White told him to shoot Mr Sneiderman.
    It is unknown whether Sneiderman will get back custody of her children now that she is released. Her husband's parents had been fighting her family to retain custody of them boy and girl, age 5 and 8.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz34tafYM00
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hemy's conviction was overturned. He will be retried.

http://m.ajc.com/news/news/local/bre...erdict-/nmc4k/

DECATUR, Ga. -- A man convicted of killing another man outside a suburban Atlanta preschool was sentenced at retrial to life in prison without parole.

Marcus Garner of the DeKalb County Prosecutor’s Office says Hemy Neuman was convicted Tuesday of malice murder and possession of a firearm while committing a felony. Neuman also was sentenced five years, to run consecutively, on the gun charge.

Prosecutors said Neuman killed Russell “Rusty” Sneiderman in November 2010 so he could be with Sneiderman’s wife Andrea, with whom he was having an affair.

Andrea Sneiderman repeatedly denied the claims. Another jury later convicted Sneiderman of perjury and she spent time in prison before being released.

Jurors rejected the defense’s claim that Neuman was delusional and did not know right from wrong when he shot Rusty Sneiderman, according to CBS affiliate WGCL.

Neuman was previously found guilty but mentally ill in Rusty Sneiderman’s death, but the Georgia Supreme Court reversed that conviction, citing a violation of attorney-client privilege.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hemy-neu...ty-sneiderman/

Thread Information