Thread: Greg Staudinger - missing since 2 June 2013

Greg Staudinger - missing since 2 June 2013

https://www.facebook.com/gregorystaudinger

Greg Staudinger, 24, who is originally from Florida is a student at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Kentucky. On June 2, Greg attended church and then went back to his apartment on Milford Lane in St. Matthews. He was preparing for a trip to Chicago to visit his parents and had already packed his bags and put them in his car.

Greg did not show up at his job for his shift at Starbucks that evening. When his roommate came home at 7 p.m., he found Greg's car unlock and his car keys and wallet in the apartment.

His family and friends are trying to piece together where he may have gone, and it appears that Greg left his apartment on a red and black bicycle. His Macbook and IPad are also missing and he may be carrying them in a black Jansport backpack. His family and friends are wondering if he had an accident while riding his bicycle.

There has been no activity on his ATM, and calls to his cell phone go directly to voice mail. His last outgoing call was around 2:30 p.m. on Sunday.

A bicycle similar to Greg's was posted as found on Craigslist. It was checked out but it turned out to be not Greg's according to the Find Greg Staudinger Facebook page. Now a cell phone has been found on Craigslist and it is currently being checked out to see if it belongs to Greg.

If you know the whereabouts of Greg, please call 502-574-5673.

http://www.examiner.com/article/wher...reg-staudinger

The flyer is from the 'Find Greg Staudinger' FB page

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Latest Update: After over a week of searching and praying, searchers have positively identified today that Greg was alive and safe Sunday evening June 9th. Family and friends are so, so thankful for all of the prayers and support from the community. A special thanks to those who came to the prayer service. Your presence encouraged all and God has heard our prayers and answered them. We know now that Greg made a decision to leave. We are still uncertain why he left or what he intends to do. Please continue praying that God would be near to Greg and compel him to make contact with his family or friends. We all miss him and are eager to receive him back to us, no matter what he has done. Although Greg owes a great debt for the damage he has done, family and friends are ready to forgive that debt. We have been forgiven a much greater debt by God through Jesus Christ, when he removed our sins from us at the cross! When the prodigal son returns, we will run to him with open arms, like our gracious Father does with all who return to Him (Luke 15:11-32).
    Please keep praying.

From the Find Greg FB

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Latest Update: After over a week of searching and praying, searchers have positively identified today that Greg was alive and safe Sunday evening June 9th. Family and friends are so, so thankful for all of the prayers and support from the community. A special thanks to those who came to the prayer service. Your presence encouraged all and God has heard our prayers and answered them. We know now that Greg made a decision to leave. We are still uncertain why he left or what he intends to do. Please continue praying that God would be near to Greg and compel him to make contact with his family or friends. We all miss him and are eager to receive him back to us, no matter what he has done. Although Greg owes a great debt for the damage he has done, family and friends are ready to forgive that debt. We have been forgiven a much greater debt by God through Jesus Christ, when he removed our sins from us at the cross! When the prodigal son returns, we will run to him with open arms, like our gracious Father does with all who return to Him (Luke 15:11-32).
    Please keep praying.

From the Find Greg FB
    I am very glad he is alive and safe. I would seriously be all kinds of pissed off if I were his family though. I saw that they referred to him as the prodigal son, so that means he's probably an asshole. He may have his reasons for leaving, but it was dick of him to not even let his parents know he was okay.

I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.~Queens of the Stone Age

Some use this as a controlling way to force contact from a family member who has left over religious differences too though. I've seen it done when I worked with kids in refuges. It's not always the "missing" person who's at fault.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Some use this as a controlling way to force contact from a family member who has left over religious differences too though. I've seen it done when I worked with kids in refuges. It's not always the "missing" person who's at fault.
    That is messed up if that is the case.

I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.~Queens of the Stone Age

Reading some of the comments blasting the site's posting, above, as well as the posting itself, I can totally understand why he'd bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

It sounds like he just needs a break every once in a while and his family is stifling.

You slept with mike so he would ban me. change your sig..the pretentious look how hipster face is so old ooh you like guys with glasses..ooooh

Thread Information