Thread: Vanessa Malone (18) was shot after walking in a home invasion

Vanessa Malone (18) was shot after walking in a home invasion

Vanessa Malone (18) was shot after walking in a home invasion

More than a hundred friends and family members gathered Monday to mourn the death of an 18-year-old girl who was shot multiple times after walking in on several intruders at an apartment in Stone Mountain last week.

Police said they are still searching for the three to six gunmen who shot and killed Ms. Vanessa Marie Malone, aka "Honey", on Tuesday at the Hampton Village Apartments.

Investigators said the men were wearing all black and armed with handgun and shotguns when they kicked in the apartment at 6902 Tree Mountain Pkwy. around 10 p.m. that day.

Three people were in the home when the men kicked in the door, police said. Ms. Malone, the fourth victim, arrived a short time later, according to DeKalb County police.

Mr. Travares Benford, 23, said he was lying in bed with his girlfriend, Ms. India Smith, when he heard a loud noise at the front door and then three men enter, ordering them to the ground.

Ms. Smith told police she saw five to six men.

Once on the ground, Mr. Benford said one of the men grabbed his wallet. Ms. Smith told police one of them grabbed her cell phone.

Then they said they were both bound.

"Mr. Benford advised he was tied up with a black belt and Ms. Smith was tied up with an unknown object and they were both made to lay in the bath tub in the rear of the house," according to a police report.

It was then that Ms. Smith said Ms. Malone arrived at the home.

Ms. Smith told police she heard the teen screaming and then she heard Ms. Malone running. Then Ms. Smith said she heard several shots and a moment later, she heard the suspects bring the victim back into the location and put her in the rear, according to the report.

Mr. Benford said he was afraid after hearing the gunfire and waited 15 to 20 minutes before untying himself and Ms. Smith. He then called for help on his cell phone.

The responding deputy arrived around 10:18 p.m. to the complex.

"Once at the rear of the location, I located a female victim unconscious and not breathing lying on her right side with several gunshot wounds to her body," the deputy said.

"I observed damaged to the front door. Two foot prints was noticed, also, damage near the deadbolt lock."

The deputy later learned that one of the victims, named Mercy, left before deputies arrived.

Ms. Malone's funeral was held at 1 p.m. at First St. Paul A.M. E. Church in Lithonia. She leaves behind her parents, one sister and two brothers.

"She taught us that life is not promised to anyone and that every moment has to be seen as a valuable opportunity," according to a statement printed in the program. "Vanessa taught us that we should never look toward tomorrow to change, but take advantage of our today.

"Her ability to create friendships touched many people of all walks of life."

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2013..._home_invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Weird. Something seems..just..weird
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Weird?...because of several intruders with handguns and shotguns? Scary...right? I just picture her walking into this small apartment and trying to leave as they all turn around shooting her down like in a mafia movie. Crazy. But weird that she was the only one killed and she lived there with this dude and his gf who were not injured. Plus, the other missing victim who disappeared before the cops got there. Hmm...there is definitely more to come of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooteryz View Post
    Weird?...because of several intruders with handguns and shotguns? Scary...right? I just picture her walking into this small apartment and trying to leave as they all turn around shooting her down like in a mafia movie. Crazy. But weird that she was the only one killed and she lived there with this dude and his gf who were not injured. Plus, the other missing victim who disappeared before the cops got there. Hmm...there is definitely more to come of this.
    Hence my response of...weird
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    And these things are almost never random. Either it's an inside job, or the place is actually a drug house.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Yeah, I wonder if something happened between the three of them and the home invasion is a coverup.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Yeah, I wonder if something happened between the three of them and the home invasion is a coverup.
    The deputy later learned that one of the victims, named Mercy, left before deputies arrived.
    Dude, wtf is that about?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Malone was found unconscious and not breathing inside the apartment, and she had suffered several gunshot wounds. The police report says she was pronounced dead at the scene.The police report notes damage to the front door as well as the deadbolt lock. It also says that both Benford and Smith told officers there was a fourth victim known by the name of “Mercy” who fled the scene on foot before police arrived. No other details were given about a possible fourth victim, and police have not released any other details about the suspects.Police told FOX 5′s Julia Reynolds on Monday that the robbery is believed to have been drug-related, and that Malone did not live at the apartment where she was killed.

*****MORE DETAILS*****
    The story of Vanessa ‘Honey’ Malone reads on Tumblr as follows:

She was a victim of a gang related crime, gang members were raiding an apartment, they tied everybody up and put them in the bathroom and Vanessa came unannounced and walked in and tried to turn and run as soon as she saw what was happening. One of the members shot Honey in the butt and then dragged her back in and when she screamed out of fear of what might happen next he shot her in the back; it went through her spine and came out of her heart. They stuffed her in the closet and her spine was shattered so she was folded in half when she was found. They checked her facebook…instagram..phone and everything and she was not linked in anyway to what was happening- She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    #JusticeForHoney
    http://tommysotomayor.net/?p=11952

i don't know anything about this website though.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Can't quote from my phone but "shot Honey in the butt" and the taco description leads me to wonder what compassionate rocket scientist wrote that post/article

haha, i've ran into that before. i thought you guys already knew about it.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

i noticed that too. like beli noticed. figured y'all had seen it before.

it looks like this case went cold and that she didn't live at the apartment, just came by to visit. her mom set up a facebook to try to get the investigation going again, but says the police won't talk to her. mom thinks it was some kind of set up by the ppl who lived in the apartment. from what i can tell it sounds like the police think every one is involved and just kind of let it go - thats sad

here is the page her mom set up and some posts about the woman who lived at the apartment, who the mom thinks set the whole thing up
    https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForHoney
    Keerica SouljaGirl Bookman
    I Have Suspect INDIA SMITH'S Number If Anyone Wants It To Get Info From Her ! #InboxMehh(: #Justice4Honey
    Like ? ? May 24 at 4:58pm

13 people like this.
    Flora King Malone I want it, she never said anything to the family. She told someone her best friend did it
    May 26 at 4:23pm ? Like ? 8
    Ryan Hayes Richardson get her!
    May 26 at 4:27pm via mobile ? Like ? 1
    Loyalty Queen Smh..... finally someone speak up about time
    May 26 at 4:44pm via mobile ? Like ? 1

i just don't get that kind of thinking from police. everyone is involved so let's just leave it alone? that still means there is/are a cold blooded killer(s) out there.

it's like when the conservatives say: oh, just let them all just shoot each other.

Boy, their forum is really hopping too!

Something is not right with this whole story they need to look at the group of people that lived in this apartment a little closer they have more to do with this than what they are saying and why did the other person leave before the cops got there what was up with that something is not right with this whole story i think they had something to do with her dieing like the saying goes something in the milk ain't clean you keep your friends close and your enemies closer i don't even see how they can even sleep at night know what they have done smdh

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawanna Baumgart View Post
    Something is not right with this whole story they need to look at the group of people that lived in this apartment a little closer they have more to do with this than what they are saying and why did the other person leave before the cops got there what was up with that something is not right with this whole story i think they had something to do with her dieing like the saying goes something in the milk ain't clean you keep your friends close and your enemies closer i don't even see how they can even sleep at night know what they have done smdh
    Welcome to mydeathspace. In the future, please use proper punctuation so its easier to read your posts. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I have never in my life heard the saying "something in the milk ain't clean"

Quote Originally Posted by Shawanna Baumgart View Post
    I absolutely agree. There is definitely something up with this story. I tried to find updates on this and there is nothing. I really wish they would investigate this more than what I think they did. Everything is so fishy on this. I would put 5 on it that the roommates set it up or did it themselves.

Thread Information