Thread: Rineson Adams (26) stabbed his girlfriend's 11 y/o son to death

Rineson Adams (26) stabbed his girlfriend's 11 y/o son to death

A 26-year-old Los Angeles man was charged Wednesday with the stabbing death of his girlfriend?s 11-year-old son, the Los Angeles County District Attorney?s Office announced.

Rineson Curtis Adams was charged with one count of willful, deliberate and premeditated murder with a special allegation of personal use of a deadly and dangerous weapon, a knife. His alleged victim was identified in court documents at "Jai L."

Adams also faces one count of felony child abuse, the District Attorney?s Office said.

The boy was stabbed to death on Memorial Day ? May 27 -- in 200 block of Carondelet Street (map) the Westlake area. At that time, police had said the suspect was the boy's stepfather.

"I just don't understand what 11-year-old could be such a threat to a 26-year-old man," said a neighbor who identified himself as Tyrone on Monday.

He said he responded to calls for help from the apartment and found the boy with no pulse. Hours later, his mother's screams could still be heard from outside the building.

Neighbors told NBC4 they often heard screaming and what they interpreted as the sounds of abuse coming from the apartment.

Adam' arraignment was postponed until Thursday.

Adams has three prior felony convictions, including two convictions for transportation and sale of a controlled substance in 2008 and 1996, and one conviction for burglary in 1996, according to the charging document.

If convicted as charged, Adams faces a maximum state prison term of 64 years to life. The case remains under investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...209422471.html
    His FB:
    https://www.facebook.com/rineson.adams

Damn, as far as I can tell they haven't been together that long? His fb says in a relationship as of 2013.

Eta, never mind, he just joined fb this year.

What. a. dick.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Asshole.

I hope he gets what he has coming, and then ends up in hell.

Thread Information