Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone watch Masterchef?

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I was shocked that Lynn was booted too. I mean...WUT? Shocking. And I liked Savannah, but I knew she wouldn't win. I liked Krissi at first cuz she was fiery, but it's getting old. Natasha IS indeed a bitch...fuck her. I love Jessie! And I love Jordan. I'm rooting for Jordan to take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

What was the guy's name last year that was runner up? Josh? If I recall he got booted due to a poached egg I think. Then remember he got to come back and battle against that obnoxious spoiled rich guy. I bet they are going to pull some stuff like that again with Linn. I soooo wish Natasha would get.booted. I can't stand her.

Krissi is a hoot to watch. I love it when they underestimate her and she ends up having one of the better dishes. I like James and Eddie. Luka is a cutie but I don't see him going on too much longer. I'm sorry but Jessie is kinda smarmy and she gets on my nerves. JMO
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 07-15-2013 at 01:07 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

my favorite Luca moment was when he asked to keep the cupcake from Jordan.

I like Jordan a lot and hope he wins. I want Jessi to not win, and more to be in the bottom, at least once.

I think my favorite (which is subject to change) is Eddie. Eddie did such a wonderful job picking out hard things for the other contestants. That's probably my favorite part of the show-the pantry challenge.

I don't know why b/c Jessie hasn't done anything- but I really don't like her. Sadly, I think she will be the one to win it.....unless she starts falling within the next couple of episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I think my favorite (which is subject to change) is Eddie. Eddie did such a wonderful job picking out hard things for the other contestants. That's probably my favorite part of the show-the pantry challenge.

I don't know why b/c Jessie hasn't done anything- but I really don't like her. Sadly, I think she will be the one to win it.....unless she starts falling within the next couple of episodes.
    Was a little excited when they said she should take her apron off and say goodbye. Booo Gordon, booo!

I guess I am in the minority here...I'd like to see Brie win. And then Eddie.
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    I guess I am in the minority here...I'd like to see Brie win. And then Eddie.
    Did you watch this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Did you watch this week?
    I did!

Or did I? Crap I don't think I did!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

They keep doing the "shocker" eliminations to get ready for the one episode where the booted contestants come back and they cook against each other to see which one comes back for a spot.

That last episode was total BS. Bri's team should have won the challenge just b/c they cooked pasta while camping. Seriously, all the other team did- was cook the pigeons good. They didn't do anything special. I got so frustrated with the show.

Also, I knew when it came down to Bri and Jessie that Bri was f'ed. No way are they kicking Jessie off the show. I'm still not sure why they picked Bri as the worst compared to Jessie's nasty looking eclairs with no filling in them.

I'm pissed at this show and Hell's Kitchen.

I find it telling that the two times Brei was team leader, she went home.

I'm glad Krissi is still in it, though I don't think she's going to win it. I do think it'll be Natasha - and she has started to grow on me. When she and Krissi were a team I thought she worked very well and was a great team leader. I'm so sick of Jessi it hurts. Anytime she's paired with someone and on the block to go home you know the other person is going home.

I've also started watching reruns of Hell's Kitchen. I can't believe Lovely from Hell's Kitchen ended up on Next Food Network Star!

I've stopped picking who I want to win (first Lynn, then Jordan) because they keep going home. I think Natasha will win too, perhaps against James.
    Hell's Kitchen!

I'm still pissed off about the camping episode.
    Why in the heck didn't krissi's team win? They made homemade paste.

I don't care who wins as long as it's not Jessi.

I agree about Krissi's team on the camping trip. They made freaking pasta! That should have made them win, hands down.

I also don't know why Beamie was brought back. He wasn't that great. Eddie would have been my choice.

spoilers next post!

II think tonight's episode was total CRAP! I think the way the handled the "too close to call" was bs. All season everyone has been saying Kristi is no good, they're all better than her ect. I think them choosing her over Natasha, who so many have said they think will win it all, was this huge confidence boost and big "HA! I am better! I can do it!" But to then not 1 minute later steal that from her by saying they couldn't decide? Why not say they're sending Kristi home, make people be like 'whoooo! See, we're all better' only to have the reality check swoop in so quickly of "Nope, it was too close to call - couldn't choose."

I could see the dashed confidence and let down on her face, yet she still hugged and congratulated Natasha. Yeah, big Bully there.

I also think it was shit she didn't win the next day's challenge. I mean really? She's never won. Collard greens and fried green tomatoes - those are more southern than garlic butter green beans.

and I think it was utter bs that James won the mystery box one day, is in top 4, then in the end gets no real benefit from it and the next day he ends up going home! Not cool yo.

I actually just got caught up today. I'm sorry, but I cannot stand Krissi. I just find her so nasty and negative. Natasha definitely has the bitch thing going on but she's got the talent and skills to back it up.

The whole "fool you! you're staying!" thing was definitely crap. We also watch MasterChef UK and prefer it (hubby won't even watch US) mostly because the US version focuses more on the drama (most of which they create themselves) than what's important - the skill, the talent, THE FOOD!!!

I'm pulling for Luca and agreed with everything James said when he left. He really has grown and learned as the show has progressed. I wouldn't mind Natasha winning either.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    I actually just got caught up today. I'm sorry, but I cannot stand Krissi. I just find her so nasty and negative. Natasha definitely has the bitch thing going on but she's got the talent and skills to back it up.

The whole "fool you! you're staying!" thing was definitely crap. We also watch MasterChef UK and prefer it (hubby won't even watch US) mostly because the US version focuses more on the drama (most of which they create themselves) than what's important - the skill, the talent, THE FOOD!!!

I'm pulling for Luca and agreed with everything James said when he left. He really has grown and learned as the show has progressed. I wouldn't mind Natasha winning either.
    HAHA such crap.

My kid haaaaates Krissi.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    HAHA such crap.

My kid haaaaates Krissi.
    Why am I not surprised
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I thought it was shitty that James left. I liked him a lot. And the more the season moves on, the more I like Natasha. I hope she wins.

And yah...Krissi can go anytime now. And Jessi is starting to get on my nerves.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I thought it was shitty that James left. I liked him a lot. And the more the season moves on, the more I like Natasha. I hope she wins.

And yah...Krissi can go anytime now. And Jessi is starting to get on my nerves.
    I was hoping James would have been in the top two. I am thinking Luka is going to end up winning. Jessi is so smarmy. I feel like she is a fairy princess that can have that title bought for her by her daddy. The rest of them seem to be trying to make a better life for themselves. I would like to see Chrissi in top two just because she is the underdog and it seems like they have all looked down on her.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 09-03-2013 at 07:21 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I was hoping James would have been in the top two. I am thinking Luka is going to end up winning. Jessi is so smarmy. I feel like she is a fairy princess that can have that title bought for her by her daddy. The rest of them seem to be trying to make a better life for themselves. I would like to see Chrissi in top two just because she is the underdog and it seems like they have all looked down on her.
    I agree - she had the least experience and a lot of the dishes she's never been exposed to but yet somehow pulls it off. But I think the reason they look down on her is because of how she acts and behaves.

Doesn't Tom know her? I think it's in this thread but I'm too lazy to read.

You lazy shit! This thread is all of two pages
    I just looked, yeah is Krissy.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    You lazy shit! This thread is all of two pages
    I just looked, yeah is Krissy.
    HAHA I didn't even notice. That was bad. I don't mind her. Brie went home, right? I liked her. I thought it was really cool how she could make meat stuff and not eat it. But then what did she do? Put lemon in the marinara or something?

Who's left is Krissy, Natasha, Luka, and Jessi, right?

Yeah!
    I was impressed with Brie but still, cooking 101 is always taste your plates before they go out. Still, she sure did step up to the plate (no pun). But like someone owe posted, the two times she was team leader is the two times she got booted.
    Great chef, horrible leader.

Thread Information