Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Does anyone watch Masterchef?

I watch masterchef and JR. As well as Hell's Kitchen.

I absolutely hate Jackie on Hell's Kitchen.
    I'm really surprised she wasn't kicked off the show when she dumped that ashtray full of cig butts on that other girl.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I'm really surprised she wasn't kicked off the show when she dumped that ashtray full of cig butts on that other girl.
    I need to watch that ep, but I'm surprised she's on at all with only 3 months cooking experience!!

I'm so over this ridiculous show. They need to come up with something different. I skip the rewards/punishments now. Stupid.

That girl Ariel is going to win. I'd be surprised if anybody else did.

Yeah, Areal is doing it whilst hobbling around on a cast. Kinda reminds me of season that Dave (who later got busted for herion) kicked ass with broken wrist/arm.

I got really bored with MC Jr. I didn't make it thru the third show for this most recent season.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I'm so over this ridiculous show. They need to come up with something different. I skip the rewards/punishments now. Stupid.

That girl Ariel is going to win. I'd be surprised if anybody else did.
    Yeah, and she's anot annoying twat. So wish she'd be gone.

Hell's Kitchen, lotsa naked man butt in 1 jacuzzi. I usually like to eat and watch MC and HK while I eat supper. My OCDometer just went haywire by the micro-shit-organisms now swimming around in that hot tub. I ain't hungry anymore.....

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I really like Ryan and hope she wins.

I haven't made my mind up yet. I usually like the quiet ones that go in and do what they gotta do without running their mouths.

The only loud one I ever liked was Sterling. He was always positive and not being hateful. The others are just mean. I still follow him on FB. You talk about a really decent, upbeat person. The man even donated bone marrow for a kid. http://fivestar-food.com/five-star-f...o-save-a-life/

Haven't heard one say it yet, but I HATE when a chef on HK says they are gonna make something sexy. Who the fuck wants to eat a damn sexy flounder? When the person starts that shit, I'm ready for them to geeeww.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Hell's Kitchen, lotsa naked man butt in 1 jacuzzi. I usually like to eat and watch MC and HK while I eat supper. My OCDometer just went haywire by the micro-shit-organisms now swimming around in that hot tub. I ain't hungry anymore.....

They always pick some of the nastiest people.

I know MC is over with, but I really loved the final two contestants this season.

I haven't made my mind up yet. I usually like the quiet ones that go in and do what they gotta do without running their mouths.

The only loud one I ever liked was Sterling. He was always positive and not being hateful. The others are just mean. I still follow him on FB. You talk about a really decent, upbeat person. The man even donated bone marrow for a kid. http://fivestar-food.com/five-star-f...o-save-a-life/

Haven't heard one say it yet, but I HATE when a chef on HK says they are gonna make something sexy. Who the fuck wants to eat a damn sexy flounder? When the person starts that shit, I'm ready for them to geeeww.
    That's exactly why I can't watch that Ann chick ( with the crazy ass hair) on those cooking shows. She always wants to make something sexy.

Who's watching HK all-stars? I'm team Millie.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 12-18-2017 at 08:35 AM.

Who's watching HK all-stars? I'm team Milly.
    I'm team Millie all the way since they booted Van. Millie is like the only person I can stand on this show.

This post I made was on the top page of this thread

I still hate Jackie.

I will be so glad when Elise goes. I preferred Barbie over her and I think she should have gone home instead of Barbie. She instigates most of the problems. Then Michelle needs to go.

Thread Information