Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone watch Masterchef?

Does anyone watch Masterchef?

I won't lie, this is the first season I have watched, and I am enjoying it. I can't cook for shit, so to me these people are amazing.

PS-I am also watching because a friend of mine, his gf is on the show this year.

I love it! I watch every season.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tmars78 View Post
    I won't lie, this is the first season I have watched, and I am enjoying it. I can't cook for shit, so to me these people are amazing.

PS-I am also watching because a friend of mine, his gf is on the show this year.
    Who is his gf?? I watch too! Like K, every season. I LOVE IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Who is his gf?? I watch too! Like K, every season. I LOVE IT!
    Krissi Biasiello, she is the really loudmouthed one who hates Howard and Natasha.

And that is not an act on tv, she is the same way in real life. She speaks her mind.

I started watching last season and find it entertaining as fuck for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    I started watching last season and find it entertaining as fuck for some reason
    I just started, and I find it entertaining as well. Guess there is a reason it is still on TV and gets huge ratings.

I really liked Krissi, and I think she has chops - but I was turned off by her when she went from not knowing Howard (from what we know) to bam "I hate that guy."

I will say, I hope Natasha goes home PDQ because she's annoying as SHIT.

I was sad Sasha went home this week, it woulda been great watching her!

Krissi Biasiello, she is the really loudmouthed one who hates Howard and Natasha.

And that is not an act on tv, she is the same way in real life. She speaks her mind.
    I watch master chef every year. I really like the concept of the winner of a challenge being able to screw everybody else by picking the foods.

Krissi makes me laugh.

I hate Natasha.! Hate her. I forsee me screaming at my tv at her.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I watch master chef every year. I really like the concept of the winner of a challenge being able to screw everybody else by picking the foods.

Krissi makes me laugh.

I hate Natasha.! Hate her. I forsee me screaming at my tv at her.
    This is my first season watching!

I really think she's a little know it all snot. :eyeroll: It's clear she doesn't like Krissi because not only is she threatened by her, but she is total opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    This is my first season watching!

I really think she's a little know it all snot. :eyeroll: It's clear she doesn't like Krissi because not only is she threatened by her, but she is total opposite.

The thing about MC, it's really hard to predict who is going to win. The challenges really show the weakness and strengths of the chefs.

The winner last year was a blind girl. She was AWESOME!

Krissi is still my favorite. She's brash, but she says the stuff that I am thinking.

I think Jessi is going to win. The judge's love her.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Krissi is still my favorite. She's brash, but she says the stuff that I am thinking.

I think Jessi is going to win. The judge's love her.
    I think you're right. Jessi or Jordan - though he didn't do so well as Captian

I Masterchef. I want to hug Graham Elliot and never let go (unless he wants to cook for me, or something). He looks so damned huggable.

I love James, I hope he wins. Or Lynn. Joe is my favorite judge. Gordon Ramsay is my booboo though.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar

I love her! She's been one of my favorites since I saw her. And she gets automatic points for hating Natasha.
    I really liked Krissi, and I think she has chops - but I was turned off by her when she went from not knowing Howard (from what we know) to bam "I hate that guy."

I will say, I hope Natasha goes home PDQ because she's annoying as SHIT.

I was sad Sasha went home this week, it woulda been great watching her!
    Dude. Natasha needs to go....far away from my screen. Can't stand the bitch.

I love Jordan. He's worked through every single thing thrown his way. With the exception of being captain.

And k, you back off of Ramsay. I luuurrrrrve him.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    I Masterchef. I want to hug Graham Elliot and never let go (unless he wants to cook for me, or something). He looks so damned huggable.
    It makes me laugh whenever he's tasting food. He's always so serious about it. Joe and Gordon are much more, in my opinion, natural about it - but you can tell they are still savoring it just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by k_bass View Post
    I love James, I hope he wins. Or Lynn. Joe is my favorite judge. Gordon Ramsay is my booboo though.
    I like James a lot too - I'd be down for him to win. I think it was bunk that someone wanted him to go into the pressure test just because he was captain. Sorry, but he was trying his best and I saw him cheering the team on and asking them to get shit out. He looked just as stunned as everyone else at Lynn's wiping of the plates with the sweaty rag.

I like James a lot too - I'd be down for him to win. I think it was bunk that someone wanted him to go into the pressure test just because he was captain. Sorry, but he was trying his best and I saw him cheering the team on and asking them to get shit out. He looked just as stunned as everyone else at Lynn's wiping of the plates with the sweaty rag.
    Yeah, that was gross.

Krissi is annoying(sorry Tmars!). She smart mouthed Joe(and the other judges, too) cos her fish sucked, I just can't with her.
    Plus the whole thing where she wanted to kill Jordan for saving himself and she did the exact same thing the next week cos she's trying to win for her kid or some shit.

Is James the long-haired rocker dude? If so, he's my pick. He's my favorite.

Yes! I knew I liked you.

Quote Originally Posted by k_bass View Post
    Yeah, that was gross.

Krissi is annoying(sorry Tmars!). She smart mouthed Joe(and the other judges, too) cos her fish sucked, I just can't with her.
    Plus the whole thing where she wanted to kill Jordan for saving himself and she did the exact same thing the next week cos she's trying to win for her kid or some shit.
    I can feel Krissi because she speaks her mind, but there should also be respect. I know zip about cooking fish - let alone catfish - and if she's told it tastes like mud or tastes bad, take it like a champ and don't smartmouth. I think she just wanted to go out with a bang and now she's still in and has a lot more enemies.

That's James! He's been quietly working his way up in the competition. I like him a lot. I think he's a lot more genuine than say....Jessi.

Just started watching this the other day on Huluplus and I'm all caught up

Gordon Ramsay. I watch all his shows

I think Lynn is my favorite cook for this show.

I love Masterchef!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Luca, something about him is so yummy!
    Although I see him losing very shortly.
    He is nice to look at though. :)

I can feel Krissi because she speaks her mind, but there should also be respect. I know zip about cooking fish - let alone catfish - and if she's told it tastes like mud or tastes bad, take it like a champ and don't smartmouth. I think she just wanted to go out with a bang and now she's still in and has a lot more enemies.

That's James! He's been quietly working his way up in the competition. I like him a lot. I think he's a lot more genuine than say....Jessi.
    I cook catfish all the time. I've never ate or cooked catfish with the skin on. If her fish tasted liked mud cat-then that truly was very disgusting fish.
    The people at the butchers hate me when I come in to buy catfish.
    Kriss will probably stay on for a while b/c she is drama.

The thing about Judge Joe-he is so obvious with the people he likes or doesn't like. His favorite contestant is Jessi.

My 15 year old has a huge crush on Ramsey.

Love MasterChef....almost had a dilemma cause BB started and i was torn. Stuck with MasterChef. I would love to see James win. Natasha needs to go! I like Krissi....speaks her mind....would be an awesome head chef some day.
    I just don't like it on these reality shows when they play the kids as a sympathy card. Fuck, most folks have someone they want to win for so they can improve their lives.

Luca has been my favorite since day one...maybe cause he's Italian and hot or because he tried out last year and didn't make it.
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

I finally got caught up on the two episodes that I missed when I was without electric.

I am shocked Lynn got booted. He messed up one thing and got kicked off the show! What? I didn't get that one at all.

Savannah-Holy hell where did she come from? Seriously, I don't even remember her at all. When she finally got booted and they showed her videos-there was hardly anything to show.

I hate Jessie. She wins everything. Booo.

Natasha is a bitch.

Nobody likes Krissi. I'm pretty sure she will go soon, but I think they keep her on for the drama.

Luca makes me laugh.

Thread Information