Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Myspace's MDS Haters Group...help!

Re: Myspace's MDS Haters Group...help!

you can get a lovely skull crushing outfit at your nearest coroner

i wish they would post this conversation on their website.
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

I left in disgust, myself (my nails looked perfect, by the way) because there are two inescapable truths: it IS an anti-MDS forum, and people like that are not oging to change, no matter what is said. To the first point, there are very few members there while MDS continues to grow. They can hate us, but they cannot stop us. Sure they can block us from myspace, but why even care about that? To the second point, you cannot reason with people who are determined to hate you. They have no power over us and going there and arguing just gives them something to do and--in their mind--legitimizes their belief that we're a cult of ugly emos without a life.
    [quote author=Lexa]<br />MY FAV EVER NOOB!!!<br />[/quote][quote author=snipsnip]<br />I think it&#039;s illegal in 16 states to make me laugh as frequently as you do. :lol:<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=daybreaksdisdain]<br />You da Man[/quote]

arguing gives me something to do lol...although i cannot post in the MDS haters group anymore

[quote author=paranoia agent link=topic=5926.msg257820#msg257820 date=1175180798]
    arguing gives me something to do lol...although i cannot post in the MDS haters group anymore
    [/quote]

Well, I never said it wasn't FUN!
    [quote author=Lexa]<br />MY FAV EVER NOOB!!!<br />[/quote][quote author=snipsnip]<br />I think it&#039;s illegal in 16 states to make me laugh as frequently as you do. :lol:<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=daybreaksdisdain]<br />You da Man[/quote]

lol, yea see what happens when you have all day access to the internet and a lot of downtime at work haha

[quote author=1sunsetlover link=topic=5926.msg255423#msg255423 date=1175103166]
    As far as the manicure aspect, If your nails are natural, you should be fine. If you have acrylic nails, I would defiantly go with the heavy duty blue gloves. I saw a wonderful spring outfit at Nortstrom's that would go nicely with the gloves.&nbsp; :)
    [/quote]

maybe she wore those blue gloves the day of her accident...
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=5926.msg257832#msg257832 date=1175181044]

maybe she wore those blue gloves the day of her accident...
    [/quote]aaaaaaaaaaah that's why her nails were not broken!&nbsp; Good eye Brie.

Thread Information