Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 190

Thread: There can be peace amongst us

  1. #126
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    I don't know how or why but I typed in 'there can be no peace' into a google image search just now to post in this thread AND WHAT THE FUCK, I FIND THIS REVOLTING MUMMY PICTURE OF TRAVIS ALEXANDER'S CORPSE. 0.o

    http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads...lexander/page2

  2. #127
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    You guys might like that board, it seems the moderator shares the bloodlust and bizarre hatred and personal anger for Jodi that so many in the Jodi thread feel.

  3. #128
    Senior Member TupeloHoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    3,079
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    You guys might like that board, it seems the moderator shares the bloodlust and bizarre hatred and personal anger for Jodi that so many in the Jodi thread feel.
    Some people try to disguise their all-consuming hatred for Jodi by displaying their overzealous "support" for Travis and his loved ones. I discovered a day or two ago on the main Jodi thread there is a FB group called "Wrath-Filled Travis A. Supporters." I don't even know why it surprised me. "WRATH." That pretty much sums it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

  4. #129
    Senior Member bermstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,591
    Rep Power
    21474856
    The levels of hatred shown for the players in the Arias' trial are truly scary. I'm sure there should be a professional somewhere taking note of the actions of people. Not the people in the trial-but the people following the trial.

    You have unstable Jodi supporters-then you have unstable Travis supporters. It's a very thin line between both sets of supporters.

    It is crazy even reading the Jodi thread here on MDS. I hate to be nasty to anybody, But there are some people in that thread that are very unstable. I tried reading the thread this morning.....and all I got was a very uncomfortable feeling.

  5. #130
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    Ron's offshore multinational corporations hosts that shizzz from the caymans.
    If I could find a way to profit off this hate it would be one of the best IRL troll jobs of all time.

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  6. #131
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    The levels of hatred shown for the players in the Arias' trial are truly scary. I'm sure there should be a professional somewhere taking note of the actions of people. Not the people in the trial-but the people following the trial.

    You have unstable Jodi supporters-then you have unstable Travis supporters. It's a very thin line between both sets of supporters.

    It is crazy even reading the Jodi thread here on MDS. I hate to be nasty to anybody, But there are some people in that thread that are very unstable. I tried reading the thread this morning.....and all I got was a very uncomfortable feeling.
    You are so fucking right. I was going to pretty much say the exact same thing. Nailed it. If confronted, they start saying it's about Travis justice.

    I wonder how Travis would feel.
    If I ever get hacked up by a chick and her friend, I wouldn't want them put to death. On the record.

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    You guys might like that board, it seems the moderator shares the bloodlust and bizarre hatred and personal anger for Jodi that so many in the Jodi thread feel.
    And if you question their desire to see someone die so badly, they just start rambling about how she's a killer blah blah blah. Fucking scary shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Some people try to disguise their all-consuming hatred for Jodi by displaying their overzealous "support" for Travis and his loved ones. I discovered a day or two ago on the main Jodi thread there is a FB group called "Wrath-Filled Travis A. Supporters." I don't even know why it surprised me. "WRATH." That pretty much sums it up.
    There's a difference between justice and revenge. And to be honest, I don't even know what these people actually want.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  7. #132
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Blood lust, fools have lost their damn minds.

  8. #133
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Blood lust, fools have lost their damn minds.
    What cracked me up was when the Travis fans talked about how nasty and gross Jodi is, and would question what kind of disgusting guy would be attracted to her. Um....
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  9. #134
    Senior Member of_corpse_not's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    I never heard of it either
    Posts
    1,673
    Rep Power
    21474844
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    What cracked me up was when the Travis fans talked about how nasty and gross Jodi is, and would question what kind of disgusting guy would be attracted to her. Um....
    I peeked in the thread yesterday long enough to see someone said "the trial had taken a toll on them" Whut?

  10. #135
    Senior Member Chopstix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    1928616
    I am only disappointed in the hung jury thing because that means that the Jodi thread will keep going! I was hoping it would be over and that thread/sub forum could be locked and put away like the Morgan thread.

  11. #136
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Wait, so since I can't even with that thread, what happened now? It's a hung jury therefore she gets life?


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  12. #137
    Senior Member of_corpse_not's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    I never heard of it either
    Posts
    1,673
    Rep Power
    21474844
    The Jodi thread gets to on for life. the actual Jodi gets another jury.

  13. #138
    Senior Citizen Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    13,596
    Rep Power
    21474861
    So this will continue to go on. It amazes me how many avid followers this case has. People are really invested in this! Before I red this thread, I didn't think it was any more interesting than an episode of Snapped. Half the

  14. #139
    Senior Citizen Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    13,596
    Rep Power
    21474861
    To continue because I'm still figurin out my iPhone... Half the people who post in here could write a book about this trial. It's incedible to me how much Jodi has affected so many people.

  15. #140
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,109
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Wait, so since I can't even with that thread, what happened now? It's a hung jury therefore she gets life?
    The state gets one more try with the penalty phase. If that new jury hangs, then judge will give her Life or Life w/o parole.
    If everything goes as planned (I doubt it!) the new (penalty) trial will start up in July.

  16. #141
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Ugh.


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  17. #142
    fun hater Shins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    13,591
    Rep Power
    21474857
    According to the DTTAM thread, there are now PM's going out to people who are just browsing "the" Jodi thread, and not posting.


    I feel like this is crossing a huge line.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

  18. #143
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    God I hate those people.

  19. #144
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,956
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Can we close the threads now? At least a temporary close of the useless threads until trial starts again? I think it would make it easier to handle to handle the crazy..


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  20. #145
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,109
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    According to the DTTAM thread, there are now PM's going out to people who are just browsing "the" Jodi thread, and not posting.


    I feel like this is crossing a huge line.
    I agree. Thats ridiculous. People are just on here to stir up sh*t sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Can we close the threads now? At least a temporary close of the useless threads until trial starts again? I think it would make it easier to handle to handle the crazy..

  21. #146
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    That is up to Mike, ultimately. I don't know if I can handle the spilloff when those people turn to other threads for solace.

  22. #147
    fun hater Shins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    13,591
    Rep Power
    21474857
    I mean, they'll have to get bored of it at some point right? ...right?


    Keep the madness contained and vote off the ones that suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

  23. #148
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    That is up to Mike, ultimately. I don't know if I can handle the spilloff when those people turn to other threads for solace.
    They won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  24. #149
    Senior Member queenaevadamthng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hogwaller, SC
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    21474847
    I am really disappointed with the jurors but that's no reason for people to lose their damn minds. I went into the main thread to voice my frustration but didn't read the previous posts from the last 24 hours because I know there is some degree of outrage. I'm feeling it, but dayum that's no reason to start getting all crazy and shit. I saw that last week when it was reported on the news that Patti Whatshername had death threats against her.

  25. #150
    Senior Member alyoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    653
    Rep Power
    9840557
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I mean, they'll have to get bored of it at some point right? ...right?


    Keep the madness contained and vote off the ones that suck.
    ooooh. MDS "Survivor"? cool

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •