Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 190

Thread: There can be peace amongst us

  1. #26
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,109
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinmutha View Post
    I'm a Jodi freak.... I finally came out of the black hole and became a member. I love the porn thread. Just sayin'.....

  2. #27
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,982
    Rep Power
    21474950
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  3. #28
    Senior Member McMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    2,893
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    This movie is on in my living room right now, and I had to stop my husband from worshipping it long enough to remind him how bad it actually sucks. The look on his face was so sad. My heart grew three sizes this day.

  4. #29
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,982
    Rep Power
    21474950
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    This movie is on in my living room right now, and I had to stop my husband from worshipping it long enough to remind him how bad it actually sucks. The look on his face was so sad. My heart grew three sizes this day.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  5. #30
    🤔 Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,216
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I loved that movie! I know I'm lame So Ron are you metaphorically representing the president or the aliens in this battle?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  6. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    443
    Rep Power
    4849774
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinmutha View Post
    I'm a Jodi freak.... I finally came out of the black hole and became a member. I love the porn thread. Just sayin'.....
    Ditto on all parts. Been reading this board for years but only became a member because of wanting to get into the discussion of the trial AND it looked like a great place to troll around.
    MDS TROLL

  7. #32
    🤔 Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,216
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by biggie View Post
    Ditto on all parts. Been reading this board for years but only became a member because of wanting to get into the discussion of the trial AND it looked like a great place to troll around.
    Did you not accept my apology?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  8. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    443
    Rep Power
    4849774
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Did you not accept my apology?
    Yes I did, from last Wednesday. I thought I sent you an IM.
    MDS TROLL

  9. #34
    🤔 Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,216
    Rep Power
    21474851
    I didnt get it. It's cool though. So do you want people to smite you still? You know that you can't rep/smite ppl when you are in the negatives right?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  10. #35
    Senior Member ImBatman!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Central New Mexico
    Posts
    3,187
    Rep Power
    21474845
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinmutha View Post
    I'm a Jodi freak.... I finally came out of the black hole and became a member. I love the porn thread. Just sayin'.....
    Can we rename the Jodi thread the black hole (coined by Bat) please, please, please!!! I too enjoy the porn thread!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

  11. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    443
    Rep Power
    4849774
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I didnt get it. It's cool though. So do you want people to smite you still? You know that you can't rep/smite ppl when you are in the negatives right?
    So when I rep someone, it never shows? Doesn't really matter to m if I am in the red or not.
    MDS TROLL

  12. #37
    🤔 Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,216
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    Can we rename the Jodi thread the black hole (coined by Bat) please, please, please!!! I too enjoy the porn thread!
    I think someone said it was the Bermuda Triangle. That's pretty damn close to a black hole!

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  13. #38
    Senior Member blighted star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South
    Posts
    8,249
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think someone said it was the Bermuda Triangle. That's pretty damn close to a black hole!
    It's true! I'd never been in there until Ron & mT made me curious. I don't even know how long ago that was?? I don't know how long I was in there, or even how long I've been out now. I feel strange & dazed.

  14. #39
    Senior Member kevansvault's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Posts
    4,338
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Damn that Jodi thread to hell! Far too much ridiculousness about that whole fucking trial to me.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

  15. #40
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,549
    Rep Power
    21474913
    Quote Originally Posted by Peavey View Post
    I'm over-educated in these areas and to be honest, these are two things that Ron is really dead on accurate about.
    Women, on the other hand....

  16. #41
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,982
    Rep Power
    21474950
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Women, on the other hand....
    Oh, I know all about them too.

    I mean, I know a lot about fish. Still doesn't mean I know how to fucking catch one.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  17. #42
    Senior Member AnnieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Under a rock...by the sea.
    Posts
    1,886
    Rep Power
    21474843
    I feel the urge to sing a hymn....


    My bite is worse than my bark!

  18. #43
    🤔 Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,216
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    I know this is not the confession thread but I really do have way more fun outside the Jodi thread...that thread is a black freaking hole and I for one cannot wait til this trial is OVER!!
    Me either. The shit has been drawn out long enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I've learned never to discuss racism with Ron. Also, try to avoid talking about the police with Ron. Otherwise, Ron's coo yo.

    I too came for the Morgan thread, even after being randomly chewed out and nearly forum stalked by another member I stuck around.

    ETA: I truly do believe that those who are here to or want to discuss the Jodi Arias/Travis Alexander case/trial should have a place to do so. But, while I supported it in the beginning, I just don't think having a subforum with multiple threads is necessary given the nature of the main thread and how it has maintained the same style and tones as previously.

    Hope to see posters who came for Jodi interacting (not just lurking) out on the board at large sooner rather than later.
    This kinda scared me. I do not wish to be chewed out/forum stalked. It does not sound like a fun time.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Oh, I know all about them too.

    I mean, I know a lot about fish. Still doesn't mean I know how to fucking catch one.
    Um...did you just compare women to fish?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  19. #44
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,982
    Rep Power
    21474950
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Um...did you just compare women to fish?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  20. #45
    🤔 Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,216
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Yes.
    Ok just checking.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  21. #46
    XoXo Miller22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,135
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This kinda scared me. I do not wish to be chewed out/forum stalked. It does not sound like a fun time.
    Don't take this the wrong way but...get off the internet Seriously though, people who pull that kinda crap are a waste of space and are better off ignored (like a playground bully, not 'used your ignore button people!') Just ignore them and they'll go away. Usually they behave that way enough and they get sent to bandcamp. Or they can't get a rile out of enough people and they self exile.
    I mean, not for nothin, but there were a few stalkers and chew outs in Jodiland - yeah? I know I saw it.
    "

  22. #47
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,982
    Rep Power
    21474950
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Ok just checking.
    Both are elusive, both stink.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  23. #48
    🤔 Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,216
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way but...get off the internet Seriously though, people who pull that kinda crap are a waste of space and are better off ignored (like a playground bully, not 'used your ignore button people!') Just ignore them and they'll go away. Usually they behave that way enough and they get sent to bandcamp. Or they can't get a rile out of enough people and they self exile.
    I mean, not for nothin, but there were a few stalkers and chew outs in Jodiland - yeah? I know I saw it.
    I can handle it, I'm a big girl! I just don't understand the mentality of a bully, I mean what's the point of being an asshole to people? It doesnt seem productive to me, but it may make perfect sense to them. To answer your question yes I have been "chewed out" on the Jodi thread. Some people take stuff wayyy to seriously and personally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Both are elusive, both stink.
    Maybe you just think you know a lot about them. Or you may be using the wrong bait.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  24. #49
    XoXo Miller22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,135
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I can handle it, I'm a big girl! I just don't understand the mentality of a bully, I mean what's the point of being an asshole to people? It doesnt seem productive to me, but it may make perfect sense to them. To answer your question yes I have been "chewed out" on the Jodi thread. Some people take stuff wayyy to seriously and personally.
    There's many different reasons. Could be as a proactive defense mechanism, as they have their own internal issues they're dealing with. They could be doing it to make themselves look better, or tougher, because - again - they have their own issues. They could just be the type of person who enjoys being /that/ guy. They might not think they're being an asshole/bully. Who really knows. But in the end, they best thing to do is to just ignore and move on.
    "

  25. #50
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,982
    Rep Power
    21474950
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Maybe you just think you know a lot about them. Or you may be using the wrong bait.
    Definitely the latter.

    Wrong thread though.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •