Thread: Jessica Benson (22) missing since 5-9-13

Jessica Benson (22) missing since 5-9-13

Her FB:
    https://www.facebook.com/jessica.m.benson.73

The Milwaukee Police and the family of 22-year-old Jessica Benson is asking for the public?s help. Jessica has been missing for nine days.
    Benson was last seen on May 9th at her job at Educators Credit Union on W. Appleton Ave. in Milwaukee. Her family last heard from her on the 11th.
    Benson is described as 5?4″ with black hair, she wears black framed glasses. Jessica was supposed to graduate from college this weekend.
    Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call Milwaukee Police.

http://racineuncovered.org/2013/05/m...missing-woman/

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/212086321.html

Family of Jessica Benson talks about alleged bank robbery, disappearance

(June 18, 2013) MILWAUKEE - The family of Jessica Benson spent weeks worried she was the victim of a terrible crime, so they are having a hard time grasping the idea she could actually be a criminal on the run.

Court documents obtained by TODAY'S TMJ4 reveal police believe Benson and her boyfriend conspired to rob the bank where she spent six years working as a teller.

Police believe Benson then cut and colored her hair in an attempt to conceal her identity.

Judith Beyer insists her sister must have been coerced into this by others.

"I know what kind of person my sister is and I believe that if she had something to do with it, she was probably coached or led into doing something against her will," Beyer said in an interview Tuesday evening.

Benson was working as a bank teller at the Educator's Credit Union on Appleton Avenue on the evening it was the victim of a strange robbery.

Two men made off with cash in early May after sending a threatening note through a drive-up window.

The next day, Benson called in sick.

When co-workers tried to check on her, they discovered the apartment she shared with her boyfriend had been cleaned out.

Neighbors told police the apartment's contents were packed into a U-Haul in the middle of the night.

What makes this so puzzling for Benson's family is she disappeared days before her graduation from college.

Beyer can't believe her sister would throw her bright, young life away like this.

"Why would she throw it away," she said. "Four years of school, working at the job since she was about 16. There was nothing that she ever needed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Why would she throw it away? Because she's fucking stupid, that's why! Because she's in loveeeee and would do anything for her on the run boyfriend. And the article says there were two men involved. How much you want to bet she ends up dead because these two guys think they can do best without the woman to fuck things up? Twenty two fucking years old and thrown her life away already. I hope they find her...alive.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

They've arrested 2 guys, she & her boyfriend are still missing ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...obber-run.html

Cops suspect missing Wisconsin woman days from college graduation could actually be a bank robber on the run

Jessica Benson worked at the Milwaukee bank that was robbed on May 7 The robbers used terminology that is used internally by bank employees Benson has been missing since May 11, four days after the robbery

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 17:39GMT, 19 June 2013 | UPDATED: 19:34 GMT, 19 June 2013

A missing Wisconsin woman whom it was feared had been kidnapped - and was scheduled to graduate from college just days after her disappearance - is now a suspect in the May 7 robbery of the bank at which she worked, authorities now say. Jessica Benson, 22, and her boyfriend, Nathaniel Robinson, have been missing since May 11, when she called in sick to her job at a Milwaukee Educator's Credit Union bank, which was the target of the robbery just days earlier - while Benson was working. The couple hasn't been heard from since.

The robbery occurred at the bank's drive-thru teller. Authorities say the suspects passed the teller a note demanding cash. The note, authorities say, contained terminology used internally by the bank, which is why authorities suspect an employee had some role in planning the heist. Two men, 25-year-old Kevin Blackburn and 31-year-old Ricardo Perkins, already have been arrested in connection with the robbery.

Click article link at top to view drive-thru tape of robbery.

According to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, authorities conducted a welfare check of an apartment Benson shared with Robinson on[ May 14, and found it to be empty. When Robinson's parole officer had visited the apartment on May 3, it was fully furnished.
    Neighbors told police they had seen the couple moving things into a U-Haul truck in the days prior -or the days after - the robbery.

Kevin Blackburn (left) & Ricardo Perkins
    During the week of the robbery, authorities say Benson had been using a rental car for daily tasks. Surveillance footage shows her returning the car - while being followed by a U-Haul truck and another vehicle - on May 13. A search warrant for the rental car revealed that a witness told authorities 'Jessica Benson and Nathaniel Robinson planned the robbery of the Educators Credit Union.'

Benson's sister, Judith Beyer, isn't sure what to believe. 'Is there a possibly that he (Benson’s boyfriend) does have something to do with it?' Beyer told Milwaukee's Fox6Now.com. 'Yes, and I believe that he did influence her to do something that would be outside of his characteristics and she’s still being held against her will.' Police say the investigation into the robbery - and Benson's disappearance - is ongoing. The 22-year-old's family says it plans to continue holding vigils for her safe return.

Well ... at least she's alive.

http://fox6now.com/2014/04/16/jessic...d-in-illinois/

Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery

(April 16, 2014) Milwaukee police have announced the arrest of Jessica Benson -- wanted for her role in the May 7, 2013, robbery of the Educators Credit Union on W. Appleton.

Benson, a college student, disappeared shortly after the robbery -- just days before her graduation from Mount Mary University. She worked at the Educators Credit Union where the robbery occurred.

The robbery was captured on surveillance video.

A man is seen passing a note that included words used by credit union employees. Law enforcement officials believe there were similarities in the writing between the piece of evidence and what they found in Benson?s dorm room.

Prompted by Benson's strange absence from work, the police did a welfare check and found a vacant apartment where she had stayed with her boyfriend.

According to court records, witnesses saw Benson and her boyfriend moving furniture into a U-Haul truck after dark, either a few days before the bank robbery, or a few days after -- reports vary.

Additionally, a detective spoke with Benson's friend, who said he saw her driving a rental car on Friday, May 10, three days after the robbery. He also said Benson, who was wearing dark sunglasses at the time, had cut her hair short and dyed it light brown with blonde highlights.

The Credit Union said Benson called in sick on May 11.

Now, Milwaukee police say Benson has been arrested in northern Illinois. She is currently in the custody of the Milwaukee Police Department.

A charge of robbery of a financial institution as party to a crime was issued against Benson in November 2013.

Two people have been convicted and sentenced in connection with the robbery.

Kevin Blackburn, 26, was found guilty by a jury of three charges: robbery of a financial institution, driving or operating a vehicle without consent, and fleeing/eluding an officer. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison, and six years of extended supervision.

Ricardo Perkins, 32, pleaded guilty to one count of robbery of a financial institution and driving or operating a vehicle without consent. He was sentenced to four years in prison, and four years of extended supervision.

(There are comments at the link from people who know her, including someone claiming to be her uncle.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

fucking dumb. she seemed like she had it together and then did this, for what? a dude? the jails are full of girls just like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Oh crap, I forgot about this one, I was checking on it for ages. I guess now she gets to reflect on the way snap decisions sometimes have the longest consequences. Prison is a shitty way to learn it , but she's still one of the lucky ones, at least she came back alive.

Thread Information