Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 'Hanging' Live On Internet

SOAD

Re: 'Hanging' Live On Internet

[quote author=wickedgirl link=topic=5917.msg253834#msg253834 date=1175031507]
    I think these days most internet users are so jaded, that they think everything is fake. Its easy to encourage suicide when you think it is all a bunch of shit. Personally I am shocked that no one asked if they could have his stereo. I think all my years at fucked company have warped me in a very fundamental way.
    [/quote]

hahahah  :lol: when some guy almost died at my local gym I was gonna ask him "if you die can I have your mercedes"

my god, that picture of him hanging scared the HELL out of me, I feel bad for those chatters, even though they're dumbasses.

I am a terrible person, but I really feel like I would have asked him for his damn stereo. Or maybe for his computer. It's not like he would have been using it or anything. How weak do you have to be for someone to goad you into suicide? Obviously something was very wrong with you to begin with. That's like the ultimate peer pressure. People only have as much power over you as you give them. I don't mean I don't feel bad for this man or his family, but something was wrong with him before he logged into that chat. I am a big fan of personal responsibility.
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

[quote author=angabel link=topic=5917.msg254613#msg254613 date=1175060222]
    So sad. I think he was kinda cute; anyone else?

Actually, the above picture reminds me of a photobooth picture from Amelie.
    [/quote]

No, you aren't the only one that thinks he's cute.&nbsp; Rawr!&nbsp;

Not just cute but well hung.

[quote author=JustGretch link=topic=5917.msg248630#msg248630 date=1174711427]
    I know that sometimes I/we laugh at the Josh Ballards of the world, but I truly hope that if one of us felt the overwhelming suicidal urge and brought it to this forum, MDSers would reach out and help, and show compassion - rather than taunting and harrassing a person already at wit's end.
    [/quote]

Am I the only one who thought of jyy?&nbsp; He was clearly at his wit's end, but he kept asking for the torment.&nbsp; Or maybe he truly was mental.&nbsp; But this guy...&nbsp; he went into an &quot;insult&quot; room.&nbsp; He was looking for someone to push him over the edge.

[quote author=angabel link=topic=5917.msg254613#msg254613 date=1175060222]
    So sad. I think he was kinda cute; anyone else?

Actually, the above picture reminds me of a photobooth picture from Amelie.
    [/quote]

Ya, he is kinda cute! He sure doesn't look like he is depressed in that picture...he's got a little grin going there! But you never know what's going on inside the mind. I feel bad for his family. And I bet the jerks in the insult room never thought he would actually do it. If they did think he was serious, I think most people wouldn't have egged him on but rather sat back to see what happened. I'm sure there would have been a few that would get carried away, but again you just don't think someone would talk about it on line and then do it right then and there. I think he probably would have done it regardless if he had an audience or not.

No video yet huh?

Don't hold your breath for a video, you might be hanging around waiting for a long time.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=5917.msg259477#msg259477 date=1175231203]
    Not just cute but well hung.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, that picture of him hanging is terrible. Interesting to see that the first reaction a person has to a man hanging himself on webcam is to take a screenshot. Oh and then make it accessible to everyone else.

[quote author=Jem link=topic=5917.msg260974#msg260974 date=1175299313]

Yeah, that picture of him hanging is terrible. Interesting to see that the first reaction a person has to a man hanging himself on webcam is to take a screenshot. Oh and then make it accessible to everyone else.
    [/quote]

Yeah, and we all looked at it.
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

[quote author=Jem link=topic=5917.msg260974#msg260974 date=1175299313]

[/quote]

I'm sorry to say (no i'm not) that i would probably do the exact same thing.

[quote author=LivingDeadDoll link=topic=5917.msg267131#msg267131 date=1175563854]
    I'm sorry to say (no i'm not) that i would probably do the exact same thing.
    [/quote]

No kidding, what forum does she think she's on?

DBD This is the flowers, fairies and fluffy ducks forum Isnt it? :?

[quote author=LivingDeadDoll link=topic=5917.msg267201#msg267201 date=1175565685]
    DBD This is the flowers, fairies and fluffy ducks forum Isnt it? :?
    [/quote]

Ahhh fuck, I logged into the wrong forum AGAIN!&nbsp;

Man commits suicide over internet via webcam!!!

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23390052-details/Chatroom+users+%27egged+on+father+who+killed+himse lf+live+on+webcam%27/article.do

Re: Man commits suicide over internet via webcam!!!

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=5917.0

:|

sworry lovies didnt know :(

All I can say is, bad way to start things off there noobie

And here I thought it might be a copycat suicide.&nbsp;

[quote author=andyniz link=topic=6871.msg322707#msg322707 date=1177711081]
    And here I thought it might be a copycat suicide.&nbsp;

[/quote]
    Now that would have been pretty bad[s]ass[/s].

wtf :-o
    [quote author=eliot.eliot]God, this is why i love you..You&#039;re witty..almost too witty...[/quote][quote author=eliot.eliot]I&#039;m putty in your hands.[/quote]

Because I am a callous and unfeeling person, all I thought about when I saw the title of this thread, thanks to 'hanging' being in quotes, was Hangin' Tough by New Kids On The Block.

okay so I'm a little freaked out. I got pissed off about the picture of him just hanging there, poor guy.
    I read alot of the messages, and I created an account as &quot; SuicidalBth19&quot; and messaged that razzmatazz guy, he showed no remorse for being in there, and I told him I hope it's on his conscience that he didn't even try to do a damn thing and that I hope those images haunt him for the rest of his life... then told him to burn in hell.. he said thats not nice to say, I told him it's not a nice thing that he did.. he said did? I said just sat there and witnessed a lonely old man take his life.. then he said, &quot; you might wanna figure out how to change your ip address.. and fast&quot; and then logged out...

So, wtf does that mean for me?
    I'm fucked huh?

[quote author=RockyRoad123 link=topic=5917.msg339987#msg339987 date=1178381478]
    okay so I'm a little freaked out. I got pissed off about the picture of him just hanging there, poor guy.
    I read alot of the messages, and I created an account as &quot; SuicidalBth19&quot; and messaged that razzmatazz guy, he showed no remorse for being in there, and I told him I hope it's on his conscience that he didn't even try to do a damn thing and that I hope those images haunt him for the rest of his life... then told him to burn in hell.. he said thats not nice to say, I told him it's not a nice thing that he did.. he said did? I said just sat there and witnessed a lonely old man take his life.. then he said, &quot; you might wanna figure out how to change your ip address.. and fast&quot; and then logged out...

So, wtf does that mean for me?
    I'm fucked huh?
    [/quote]

Yipes.&nbsp;

I don't think they can do anything, unless you like, accept a file from him or something, yeah?&nbsp;

Computer nerds, what do you think??&nbsp; That's still kinda creepy.

Thread Information