Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nichole Cable (15) was found dead in the woods after being reported missing

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    This story is all over the news this morning.

A man's bizarre plot to be a hero by kidnapping and then "rescuing" a teenage girl who had rebuffed his advances resulted in her death, according to an indictment charging him with murder.
    Kyle Dube, 20, of Bangor, Maine, was arrested for the murder of Nichole Cable, 15, after he lured her from her home while pretending to be one of her Facebook friends promising her marijuana, the indictment states. The indictment was unsealed on Wednesday.
    According to police, Dube waited in the nearby woods wearing a ski mask on May 12 as Cable walked to the end of her driveway to meet Bryan Butterfield, a friend of hers who she'd been speaking with online. Dube allegedly jumped from the bushes, duct taped Cable and threw her in his dad's pick-up truck.
    When Dube removed Cable from the truck, she was dead, his brother Dustin Dube told police, the indictment claims.
    "Kyle intended to kidnap Nichole and hide her … he would later find her and be the hero," Dustin Dube told police, the court document states.

http://gma.yahoo.com/teen-allegedly-...opstories.html

It will be interesting to see what Nichole's autopsy shows as the official cause of death because his kidnapping to be a hero story sounds shady to me. Why did he take her clothes off and throw them out the window of his truck if her death wasn't intentional?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    What a douche. I mean really - douche.
    This goes beyond douche to complete fucking asshole. Seriously, this guy is total piece of shit. Someone chain him to a pole and let him wallow in his own excrement until he dies.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by TessD View Post
    It will be interesting to see what Nichole's autopsy shows as the official cause of death because his kidnapping to be a hero story sounds shady to me. Why did he take her clothes off and throw them out the window of his truck if her death wasn't intentional?
    Yeah, that's a good point. Also wouldn't she have seen him and ratted him out anyway?

I agree - he's a piece of shit. Poor girl :(

Am I the only one that thinks the whole hero plot could be true? He's looks stupid enough to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by J a d e View Post
    I agree - he's a piece of shit. Poor girl :(

Am I the only one that thinks the whole hero plot could be true? He's looks stupid enough to go there.
    Of course the hero plot could be true! He's just stupid enough to think that despite rebuffing his ass a hundred times, the fact that he "saved" her from some unknown captor was going to make her fall in love with him. He watched Back to the Future one too many times. He wanted to Marty McFly but ended up just being plain old dumbass Biff.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    I totally agree...the hero thing could be true. Its like firefighters who start fires so they can rush in and save someone, or nurses/doctors that cause their patient to have a medical crisis so they can swoop in and save the day. Its gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Police: Maine murder suspect groped victim before

AUGUSTA, Maine (AP) ? A teenager told her boyfriend that the man now charged in her death tried to kiss and grope her the night before she disappeared in a bizarre abduction plot, according to court documents released on Thursday.

An affidavit that accompanied a request for a search warrant shed new light on Nichole Cable's final hours before authorities say she ended up face-to-face with 20-year-old Kyle Dube, of Orono.

Dube is accused of using a fake Facebook profile to lure Cable out of her Glenburn home, kidnapping her and killing her.

Investigators say Dube posed as another man, who offered her marijuana before she disappeared on May 12. Cable went to meet the man and it was actually Dube, who was waiting with a mask over his face, police said. Dube had plans to stage an abduction and then "rescue" Cable to make himself appear like a hero, investigators said.

Cable's remains were found in nearby Old Town eight days later.

According to the search warrant affidavit:

In text messages, the 15-year-old Cable told her boyfriend that Dube had groped her on May 11. She told him that she tried pushing Dube off her, but he wouldn't stop and ended up leaving a bite mark.

Cable nevertheless remained friendly with Dube, continuing to text him on May 12. She told Dube that she was meeting a man named Bryan Butterfield to get a "free 20 bag."

Cable expressed reservations about meeting Butterfield at the end of her dirt road, asking Dube "is it alright to be a little scared?" Dube texted back, "No I wouldn't be."

Investigators found evidence of a struggle and a chase.

A mask bearing Dube's DNA was discovered on the ground and Dube had scratches on his face, investigators said in the court papers. Cable also lost her sneakers as she apparently tried to flee, they said.

Dube, who remains in jail, allegedly told state police detectives that he got the scratches on his face at his job in Bangor, where he worked for an agency that cared for people with disabilities.

Dube is charged with kidnapping and murder. His lawyer, Stephen Smith, tried to keep the documents under seal, but the judge allowed some of them to be released Wednesday. They were made available Thursday after some redactions.

Smith was out of town Thursday and couldn't be reached for comment. Assistant Attorney General Andrew Benson, who's prosecuting the case, didn't immediately return a message seeking comment.

According to state police, Dube told others that he had intended to abduct Cable using a mask and duct tape and then return to find her, becoming a hero. Instead, he said he found her dead after binding her with duct tape and putting her body in the bed of his father's pickup.

An autopsy was conducted, but the results were not available as of Thursday.

According to police, the fake Facebook profile for Butterfield was traced to Dube's home. Cable's mother, Kristin Wiley, has said that she intends to work with law enforcement to raise awareness of the potential perils of social media and how to stay safe online.

Detectives interviewed a young man named Bryan Butterfield a day after Cable was reported missing. He told them that someone had created a phony Facebook account in his name. Police say Butterfield had no involvement in the kidnapping plot.

http://gazette.com/affidavit-maine-m...cle/feed/11194

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Nobody gives away free weed. Come on now.

And what a giant perv.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Looks like she died of Asphyxiation...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3437668.html

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Man DENIES luring girl, 15, with phony Facebook profile and promises of marijuana before accidentally killing her in a bid to look like a hero

A man accused of setting up a fake Facebook profile to lure a 15-year-old girl to her death pleaded not guilty Wednesday to murder and kidnapping charges.

Kyle Dube, 20, of Orono, entered the pleas during his arraignment at the Penobscot Judicial Center.

Defense lawyer Stephen Smith requested a psychological evaluation for Dube to determine if he is competent to stand trial.
    The 20-year-old suspect was returned to jail after the brief court appearance, which was attended by the slain teen's mother,
    who sat in the front row dressed in a yellow T-shirt with her daughter's picture and clutched the girl's stuffed teddy bear in her hands.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lling-her.html

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...-it/ar-BBi9mBl
    The ex-girlfriend of a Maine man accused of using Facebook to lure a teenager to her death says he confessed he committed the killing.

Twenty-one-year-old Kyle Dube of Orono, is accused of using a phony Facebook account to kidnap 15-year-old Nichole Cable, of Glenburn, and kill her in May 2013.

WZON-AM reports that Dube's ex-girlfriend Sarah Mersinger testified Monday that he told her he killed Nichole. Mersinger says Dube covered up Nichole's body with leaves and sticks.

Prosecutors say DNA evidence ties Dube to Nichole's disappearance. His attorneys say someone else killed the high school sophomore. Detectives, friends and family members testified during the trial's first week.

The trial began Feb. 23 and will last a few more days.

Dube denies killing Nichole.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Put him down with the sodomites and let them eat him alive. Fucking prick never got the memo that no means no.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Put him down with the sodomites and let them eat him alive. Fucking prick never got the memo that no means no.
    Um what.

just kevan being kevan and going over the top.

I am sure he means the sexual predators.

http://www.wcsh6.com/story/news/loca...ilty/24494919/

Kyle Dube found guilty in murder of Nichole Cable

(March 6, 2015)BANGOR, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- After 10 days of trial and just an hour of deliberation, a jury found Kyle Dube guilty of kidnapping and murdering Nichole Cable. The jury returned the guilty verdict Friday just before 1 p.m.

For Cable's mother and stepfather, the mixture of emotions was a lot to take in.

"It doesn't change anything," said Cable's mother Kristine Wiley.

"We've been waiting for this for a long time. It's good news," said Jason Wiley, Cable's stepfather.

Dube kidnapped Cable May 12, 2013. After a massive search, officials found Cable's body May 20 in the woods near Old Town. On May 21, police arrested Dube.

Police said that Dube had lured 15-year-old Cable to her death using a fake Facebook account. During the trial, the defense tried to establish that other people had access to Dube's computer and phone, meaning someone else could have used the fake "Brian Butterfield" account. Police had said that Dube had wanted to kidnap Cable and then rescue her to look like a hero, but that his plan went wrong.

During closing arguments Friday, the Assistant Attorney General Leane Zainea said that in order to return a not guilty verdict, the jurors would have to ignore the DNA evidence found on Cable's clothing.

"The defendant's DNA on the hat, the defendant's DNA on this sock, the defendant's DNA on this fingernail," said Zainea.

The defense said on Friday during closing arguments that there was no motive. After the jury returned the guilty verdict, defense attorney Stephen Smith said they were disappointed.

"We thought the alternate suspect theory was viable," said Smith.

Prosecutors said the quick verdict showed that the mountain of evidence left no reasonable doubt in the jury's mind.

Kristine Wiley said that law enforcement and attorneys did their jobs when investigating the case and gathering evidence and it showed during the trial.

"I never lost my faith in them ... All of (the evidence) as a whole, it leaves no doubt," she said.

Kristine Wiley said that many people have said a guilty verdict will bring her closure, but it hasn't.

"I don't feel any change. I don't feel any different," she said.

She said that she's glad Dube won't do it to anybody else's little girl, but that doesn't make it easier.

"I just want her back ... my girls are going through a lot ... my son's going through a lot," she said.

Cable's friends gave a similar sentiment Friday after hearing the guilty verdict.

"I don't ever feel that justice will ever be served for Nicole's family and friends, because we never get her back," said Janelle Martin, who attended the whole trial.

With the verdict behind them, the Wileys said they have to start the healing process. They also said parents and young people have to be vigilant and careful about who you think is your friend and who you trust on social media.

Dube could be sentenced to 25 years to life for the murder of Cable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Either he has been logging into his facebook from jail or someone else is doing it for him, it's creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information