Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kai - The Hatchet Wielding Hitchiker, Sought for Murder

Kai - The Hatchet Wielding Hitchiker, Sought for Murder

by request, apparently this guy is wanted in connection with the death of a 70 something year old lawyer. facebook posts indicate that kai believes he was drugged and raped by the man.

https://www.facebook.com/yodhehwawheh

and another one of his pages:

https://www.facebook.com/KaiOfDogtown

http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/20...re_sought.html

Caleb Kai Lawrence Yodhehwawheh
    Tuesday
    what would you do if you woke up with a groggy head, metallic taste in your mouth, in a strangers house... walked to the mirror and seen come dripping from the side of your face from your mouth, and started wretching, realizing that someone had drugged, raped, and blown their fuckin load in you? what would you do?
    6Like ? Share
    13 people like this.

Caleb Kai Lawrence Yodhehwawheh raped for social justice woo fuckin hoo
    Tuesday at 10:23am ? Like

Terry Ratliff Find them as fast as I could and SUH-MASH the SHIT out of them with a hatchet or whatever else I could find!! Dude... Wtf? U serious?
    Tuesday at 10:25am via mobile ? Like ? 12

Shiela Marie Barnhill I would get the fuck out of there and go take care of business. Why do you ask?
    Tuesday at 10:25am ? Edited ? Like

Glenn Hinton I'd start with a good rinse.
    Tuesday at 10:57am via mobile ? Like ? 9

Daniel Peterson I would get on Facebook and ask what people would do if it happened to them... ; )
    Tuesday at 11:18am via mobile ? Like ? 12

Erin Wagner Well Im glad you didn't wake up like that or else My roommates would have some explaining to do.
    Tuesday at 12:02pm via mobile ? Like ? 2

Caleb Kai Lawrence Yodhehwawheh thanks again erin.
    Tuesday at 1:04pm via mobile ? Like ? 2

Caleb Kai Lawrence Yodhehwawheh but how would that be explainable anyways?
    Tuesday at 1:12pm via mobile ? Like ? 1

Terry Ratliff Lol.. U got me
    Tuesday at 1:13pm via mobile ? Like

Caleb Kai Lawrence Yodhehwawheh i like your idea terry
    Tuesday at 1:14pm via mobile ? Like ? 2

Terry Ratliff I sent u another vid if u need it bro
    Tuesday at 1:17pm via mobile ? Like

Caleb Beatty thats alot worce than waking up an lookin n the mirror to find a dick drawed on ur face. ha
    Tuesday at 1:28pm ? Like

Erik Priggemeier Gimme an add, Kai!
    Tuesday at 4:53pm via mobile ? Like

Nikki Shure You have been sexually assaulted. It depends, if you want the guy to pay, first, don't get rid of the come, let it dry on your face, Go to an ER indicate you have been sexually assaulted. If they don't have a procedure (they should swab it and YOU should indicate that some be put in a container for you and labeled by THEM and YOU save that labeled container for DNA). Then if they don't call the police, indicate you have to and file a police report. Make sure you tell the police to put in that report that specimen of the come on your face has been taken and placed in a labeled container by the hospital staff. Also, while in the ER find out what your blood labs indicate. The metallic issue, could be a number of things. Metallic can come from a number of things, the heme molecule found in blood can give that off but there are a number of non-body chemicals that may give off that metallic taste. DON'T clean your mouth so they can take a swab of that in case. Make sure you share the symptoms you experienced. Stay focused look at them in the eyes steadfastly.
    Tuesday at 6:46pm ? Like ? 6

Christian Worzalla Does this have anything to do with today's news?'
    about an hour ago via mobile ? Like ? 9

Nicole Elias http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/16...est=latestnews
    about an hour ago ? Like ? 3

Haiku Funkplus Im so sorry man, I wish you the best of luck in escaping the authorities. If thats what happened, you had every right to take that fucker out.
    58 minutes ago ? Like ? 5

Terry Ratliff Fuck man.. U prolly should've went to the cops! I didn't mean that literally man.. Holy shit
    43 minutes ago via mobile ? Like ? 20

Jami Smith Haggerty holy crap!
    37 minutes ago ? Like ? 1

Terry Ratliff Was looking forward to producing that song with ya too.. I hope everything turns out as good as it can for ya in the end of this bro.. It's unfortunate as fuck!
    25 minutes ago via mobile ? Like ? 2
    Last edited by animosity; 05-16-2013 at 10:48 PM. Reason: add facebook link
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Kai became an instant celeb here in Fresno after everything went viral. He played with some well known local musicians at a club here. The show was pretty nuts, he def seemed off his rocker. He was cursing and angry, groping women (allegedly, didn't see that) and seemed pretty unstable. That guy on FB told him that he should "smash" the perp. I wonder what that guy is thinking now considering the victim dies of blunt force trauma. Also wonder how this will play out, I cannot see Kai turning himself in.

Terry must feel like a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Pywackett View Post
    Kai became an instant celeb here in Fresno after everything went viral. He played with some well known local musicians at a club here. The show was pretty nuts, he def seemed off his rocker. He was cursing and angry, groping women (allegedly, didn't see that) and seemed pretty unstable. That guy on FB told him that he should "smash" the perp. I wonder what that guy is thinking now considering the victim dies of blunt force trauma. Also wonder how this will play out, I cannot see Kai turning himself in.
    why do carefree people go bad? maybe drugs... a lot of people who choose the life he did do it for the fun and the party but drugs really fuck you up. i'd say it's acid and ecstasy. i've heard of the term, 'e-tarded' before. it's a way to describe people who have done so much ecstasy that their brain is permanently damaged.

the guy who told him to smash the guy feels bad, i'm sure... he added later that he didn't actually mean it literally.

I thought it was spelled "cum" ??

Quote Originally Posted by rebkas View Post
    i also get confused about the pats tense form of cum. is it cummed or came?

Quote Originally Posted by rebkas View Post
    Yeah, who would think that people would make spelling and grammar mistakes on Facebook????

I wonder what really happened. This guy got famous because he was attacking a would-be rapist in the first place.

Just in case anyone else was confused as to who this dude was..

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Just in case anyone else was confused as to who this dude was..

Oh shit this guy???

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    Oh shit this guy???
    Yeah I remember watching that video on liveleak. Made this story a bit more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i also get confused about the pats tense form of cum. is it cummed or came?
    Came.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Came.
    ah yeah... that's what i though. boo-yah!

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    This is interesting. I wonder if that happened. How do people not know to go to the police if you've been sexually assaulted? On FB? Really?

This dude was on Jimmy Kimmel live. I couldn't understand anything that he was saying. He's homeless isn't he? I didn't know homeless people had Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This dude was on Jimmy Kimmel live. I couldn't understand anything that he was saying. He's homeless isn't he? I didn't know homeless people had Facebook.
    He's "homeless" in the sense that he's a 'nomad'. A lot of younger people who are 'wandering' will have Facebooks and even nice ass phones despite sleeping in caves and shit.

Kai arrested in Philadelphia for New Jersey murder

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?se...rld&id=9105613
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Kai arrested in Philadelphia for New Jersey murder

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?se...rld&id=9105613
    FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The drifter who became an Internet sensation just a couple months ago after a bizarre incident in Fresno is under arrest on the other side of the country.

New Jersey police say Caleb Lawrence McGillivary -- better known as Kai -- is responsible for a deadly beating and that may be just the tip of the iceberg.

"We have located various points along the way where he has been and we have determined there may have been some homicides along the way," said Union County prosecutor Ted Romankow.

Police in Philadelphia made the arrest at a Greyhound bus station Thursday night and now investigators are looking into ties to other murders.

Also--the New Jersey case could have a significant impact on an attempted murder trial in Fresno.

Action News was there when Kai testified in a preliminary hearing in the case against Jett McBride.

Police on the East Coast say he's changed his look since then.

Action News talked to a family member who said Kai used a hatchet as a weapon when he was as young as eight.

She says he's crazy and the family was worried he was on his way to his native Canada after the New Jersey murder.

Kai's oddball behavior has been on full display since he launched to fame in February with a vivid description of his hatchet-smashing efforts to save PG&E worker Rayshawn Neely from a crazed driver who'd just crashed into Neely's crew.

Police in New Jersey used Internet video to identify Kai as the suspect in the murder of 73-year-old lawyer Joseph Galfy, but he altered his appearance.

"As I've learned on YouTube, he had long flowing hair," Romankow said. "He had cut his hair. This is a picture that was taken of him that morning."

Kai's arrest came three days after the murder and 80 miles away.

But it doesn't end the investigation.

As they traced Kai's steps -- from Fresno across the country -- police say they've uncovered unsolved homicides along the way.

Kai's not a suspect in those cases yet, but police will take a closer look.

"Any time you get a drifter and then all of the sudden he's being charged with a homicide, it would be a lack of responsibility for us not to look into that possibility," Romankow said.

New Jersey police got help tracking Kai from the Fresno County sheriff's office and the district attorney's office.

Investigators say the victim's injuries are similar to those inflicted by a weapon like a hatchet.

But the hatchet Kai used in the February incident is now stored in evidence for the attempted murder trial against Jett McBride.

The 54-year-old celebrated when his attorney showed him an Action News Facebook post breaking the news of murder charges against the key witness in the case against him.

"He says that he knew it, that he's innocent and this is just going to help his case, show he's innocent," said McBride's attorney, Deborah Girard.

Action News talked to Rayshawn Neely -- the man supposedly saved by Kai -- about the murder charges Thursday.

He told us it's surprising to see Kai accused of violence, but he was scared of Kai when he first saw him swinging his hatchet.

Police are planning to take Kai back from Philadelphia to New Jersey soon so he can go to court on the murder charge.
    shit's getting weird.

kai's legal defense fundraising page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kai-t...6999628?ref=hl

i think the page may have been started by 'terry'.

Is he the inspiration for the juggalos' logo?

Public Defender Enters Not Guilty Plea

Public Defender Enters Not Guilty Plea ai the Hitchhiker' enters not guilty plea to murder charge

Caleb McGillivary is arraigned on murder charges in a Union County jail courtroom in Elizabeth, N.J., on Monday June 3, 2013. (Patti Sapone / The Star-Ledger)

The Associated Press Published Monday, June 3, 2013 3:19PM EDT

ELIZABETH, N.J. -- A Canadian man who gained Internet fame as "Kai the Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker" looked confused when he appeared in court Monday and questioned a judge and a lawyer over how the legal process works.

Caleb McGillivary, 24, is accused of killing 73-year-old lawyer Joseph Galfy, whose body was found May 13 in his Clark, N.J., home.

McGillivary questioned Judge Brenda Coppola Cuba at times about his plea and bail. He stood, hands shackled, in a part of the courtroom enclosed by thick glass.

McGillivary appeared confused about the charges against him and the legal process. He asked the judge to "elaborate" on the charges, and asked if he would be able to "postpone the plea" if he were represented by a private lawyer.

Lorraine Stanley, the public defender representing McGillivary, told him she was pleading not guilty on his behalf to "get the ball rolling." The case will now go before a grand jury, which will decide if prosecutors have enough evidence to take the case to trial.

McGillivary said a private attorney is attempting to contact him but claims he was not allowed to use a phone in jail. The judge told McGillivary he would be allowed to make a phone call.

Stanley said friends have been working to get defence attorney Miles Feinstein involved in McGillivary's case. A woman who answered the phone at Feinstein's office said he was in court.

McGillivary was told at the end of the proceeding he is being held on $3 million bail.

"Ok, fine. Cool," he said.

Authorities say McGillivary and Galfy met in New York City. McGillivary stayed at Galfy's home. He was arrested in Philadelphia days later.

McGillivary took a star turn in February after intervening in an attack on a Fresno, Calif., utility worker. He described himself as "home free" instead of homeless and said he's from West Virginia.

"I don't have any family," he had said in the television interview in February. "As far as anybody I grew up with is concerned, I'm already dead."

But according to McGillivary's father, Gil, he does have a family in Canada that is concerned about his well-being.

Caleb McGillivary was born and raised in Edmonton, Gil McGillivary, from Hawkesbury, Ont., said in an interview with The Associated Press last month.

He said he lost custody of his son shortly after he and Caleb's mother divorced when the boy was 8.

"Caleb, from my understanding, was kind of upset at me for abandoning him," Gil McGillivary said, adding that he couldn't get to a custody hearing because his car broke down.

McGillivary said Caleb was an outgoing child, but could be hard to handle. He said he once made Caleb return toys that he stole from a store. The boy loved camping, motorcycles and going to air shows, he said.

Gil McGillivary said his son had behaviour problems and ADHD that required medication, and called him a "street kid."

He said he last saw his son in December 2010. Caleb came to Ontario to spend Christmas with his three stepsiblings, Gil McGillivary said.

Caleb's mother, who lives in Alberta, refused to comment.
    Last edited by blighted star; 06-19-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Man, I feel kind of bad for this guy. It sounds like his family life sucked and then he got sexually assaulted and just snapped.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Man, I feel kind of bad for this guy. It sounds like his family life sucked and then he got sexually assaulted and just snapped.
    You might've sussed this spot on. There's a LOT posted by him on his childhood so if there's no formal corroboration I guess he's at least got his own statements made prior to the crime he was arrested for. A friend has made a youtube vid of him talking about the abuse he suffered as a kid & a teen. He says he was raped at 17, that it destroyed him & he could never let anything like that happen again. This was apparently common knowledge amongst his friends so I expect when he posed his question, they thought it was a hypothetical related to his past

I feel bad for the guy. I can't say that I blame him for losing his shit after finding out the old pervert drugged and raped him. The worse part is if he is sent to prison he's gonna get more of the same. This is one case where I really hope he gets the help he needs.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I feel bad for the guy. I can't say that I blame him for losing his shit after finding out the old pervert drugged and raped him. The worse part is if he is sent to prison he's gonna get more of the same. This is one case where I really hope he gets the help he needs.
    I had some pretty good friends in Fresno who played with him at a gig in Fresno. They walked off during the middle of the set due to his antics. He was cursing non stop, trying to grope girls in the front row and just being an asshole. Sounds like he had a messed up childhood and I believe it, but still, don't feel to bad for him.

Kai the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker who 'beat lawyer to death' is rushed to hospital after suicide attempt in jail

Caleb Lawrence McGillvary, 24, better known as Kai, was arrested for the murder of Joseph Galfy Jr in Clark in May McGillvary wrote on Facebook a day after murder that he woke up in a strange house and discovered he was sexually assaulted by a man He has been rushed to hospital but the wounds are not life-threatening

By DAILY MAIL REPORTERS

PUBLISHED: 15:51GMT, 18 July 2013 | UPDATED: 16:39GMT, 18 July 2013

The internet celebrity known as 'Kai, the hatchet-wielding hitchhiker' who faces murder charges for allegedly killing a lawyer has been rushed to hospital following an apparent suicide attempt. Caleb 'Kai' McGillvary, 24, was taken from the Union County jail in Elizabeth, New Jersey to hospital on Wednesday with non life-threatening injuries and is expected to recover. He was later transferred to another health facility, where he remains under guard, officials told The Star-Ledger of Newark. They declined to detail the injuries or how he was found. Kai became an Internet celebrity after he thwarted a deadly attack on a California woman with the help of his hatchet in February.

But despite appearances on Jimmy Kimmel and an immediate fan base, his hero status quickly disintegrated after he was accused of beating 73-year-old lawyer Joseph Galfy to death at his home after they met in Times Square

Galfy's body was found two days later. Their earlier encounter was caught on surveillance video. The victim was found severely beaten and wearing only his underwear and socks by police, who went to his home to check on his well-being. Statements posted on McGillvary's Facebook page following the homicide indicated the encounter was sexual in nature. On his Facebook page, McGillvary's last post before he was arrested said: 'What would you do? if you awoke in a stranger's house and found you'd been drugged and sexually assaulted.' One friend who commented suggests 'hitting him with a hatchet' – and McGillvary's final comment on the post said: 'I like your idea.' Photos and a YouTube video from early March show the 24-year-old vagrant getting an elaborate tattoo on his right cheek which helped police apprehend him after a Starbucks barrista recognized it and told police. McGillivary was later booked into the Union county Jail on $3million bail. McGillvary, better known on YouTube and Facebook as Kai Lawrence, Caleb Kai Lawrence and Kai Nicodemus, became an instant Internet celebrity in February when he was featured on a California news report for saving three people from 54-year-old Jett Simmons McBride by hitting him on the head with a hatchet.

The homeless hitchhiker, who describes himself as 'homefree,' was riding in a passenger seat with McBride when he said the man started making racist comments and calling himself Jesus Christ.

The incident culminated with the out-of-control driver slamming into a black utility worker and pinning him against his truck. He then allegedly attacked two women who came to the aid of the victim, at which point McGillvary jumped into action and hit the assailant over the head with a hatchet he had on him. McGillvary, sporting long shaggy hair tied with a bandanna, later described his heroics in a hilarious, profanity-laced stream-of-consciousness interview that instantly went viral online. Since the February incident, the 24-year-old self-described surfer dude has been regularly writing about his adventures on the road on his Facebook page under the user name 'Caleb Kai Lawrence Yodhehwawheh.

According to his Facebook page, Galfy was a founding partner at the Rahway law firm Kochanski, Baron Galfy, P.C. Galfy's neighbors said the 73-year-old had been living alone since his long-time partner died five years prior. According to Galfy's obituary, he served in the Army from 1965 to 1970 as a major, and got his Juris Doctor degree from Seton Hall University. Galfy served as the attorney for the Planning Board in Green Brook, and in his free time played in a wedding band for 25 years.

Thread Information