Thread: Kai - The Hatchet Wielding Hitchiker, Sought for Murder

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kai - The Hatchet Wielding Hitchiker, Sought for Murder

by request, apparently this guy is wanted in connection with the death of a 70 something year old lawyer. facebook posts indicate that kai believes he was drugged and raped by the man.

https://www.facebook.com/yodhehwawheh

and another one of his pages:

https://www.facebook.com/KaiOfDogtown

http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/20...re_sought.html

Caleb Kai Lawrence Yodhehwawheh
    Tuesday
    what would you do if you woke up with a groggy head, metallic taste in your mouth, in a strangers house... walked to the mirror and seen come dripping from the side of your face from your mouth, and started wretching, realizing that someone had drugged, raped, and blown their fuckin load in you? what would you do?
    6Like ? Share
    13 people like this.

Caleb Kai Lawrence Yodhehwawheh raped for social justice woo fuckin hoo
    Tuesday at 10:23am ? Like

Terry Ratliff Find them as fast as I could and SUH-MASH the SHIT out of them with a hatchet or whatever else I could find!! Dude... Wtf? U serious?
    Tuesday at 10:25am via mobile ? Like ? 12

Shiela Marie Barnhill I would get the fuck out of there and go take care of business. Why do you ask?
    Tuesday at 10:25am ? Edited ? Like

Glenn Hinton I'd start with a good rinse.
    Tuesday at 10:57am via mobile ? Like ? 9

Daniel Peterson I would get on Facebook and ask what people would do if it happened to them... ; )
    Tuesday at 11:18am via mobile ? Like ? 12

Erin Wagner Well Im glad you didn't wake up like that or else My roommates would have some explaining to do.
    Tuesday at 12:02pm via mobile ? Like ? 2

Caleb Kai Lawrence Yodhehwawheh thanks again erin.
    Tuesday at 1:04pm via mobile ? Like ? 2

Caleb Kai Lawrence Yodhehwawheh but how would that be explainable anyways?
    Tuesday at 1:12pm via mobile ? Like ? 1

Terry Ratliff Lol.. U got me
    Tuesday at 1:13pm via mobile ? Like

Caleb Kai Lawrence Yodhehwawheh i like your idea terry
    Tuesday at 1:14pm via mobile ? Like ? 2

Terry Ratliff I sent u another vid if u need it bro
    Tuesday at 1:17pm via mobile ? Like

Caleb Beatty thats alot worce than waking up an lookin n the mirror to find a dick drawed on ur face. ha
    Tuesday at 1:28pm ? Like

Erik Priggemeier Gimme an add, Kai!
    Tuesday at 4:53pm via mobile ? Like

Nikki Shure You have been sexually assaulted. It depends, if you want the guy to pay, first, don't get rid of the come, let it dry on your face, Go to an ER indicate you have been sexually assaulted. If they don't have a procedure (they should swab it and YOU should indicate that some be put in a container for you and labeled by THEM and YOU save that labeled container for DNA). Then if they don't call the police, indicate you have to and file a police report. Make sure you tell the police to put in that report that specimen of the come on your face has been taken and placed in a labeled container by the hospital staff. Also, while in the ER find out what your blood labs indicate. The metallic issue, could be a number of things. Metallic can come from a number of things, the heme molecule found in blood can give that off but there are a number of non-body chemicals that may give off that metallic taste. DON'T clean your mouth so they can take a swab of that in case. Make sure you share the symptoms you experienced. Stay focused look at them in the eyes steadfastly.
    Tuesday at 6:46pm ? Like ? 6

Christian Worzalla Does this have anything to do with today's news?'
    about an hour ago via mobile ? Like ? 9

Nicole Elias http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/16...est=latestnews
    about an hour ago ? Like ? 3

Haiku Funkplus Im so sorry man, I wish you the best of luck in escaping the authorities. If thats what happened, you had every right to take that fucker out.
    58 minutes ago ? Like ? 5

Terry Ratliff Fuck man.. U prolly should've went to the cops! I didn't mean that literally man.. Holy shit
    43 minutes ago via mobile ? Like ? 20

Jami Smith Haggerty holy crap!
    37 minutes ago ? Like ? 1

Terry Ratliff Was looking forward to producing that song with ya too.. I hope everything turns out as good as it can for ya in the end of this bro.. It's unfortunate as fuck!
    25 minutes ago via mobile ? Like ? 2
    Last edited by animosity; 05-16-2013 at 10:48 PM. Reason: add facebook link
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information