Page 1 of 2163 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

mydeathspace

Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Jodi Ann Arias (28) allegedly shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander (30) to death

Out of 12,000 + death entries, this one could possibly be one of the most crazy I can remember.

I would hate to say that this entry is my new all-time favorite entry (because it's a terrible situation), but yeah...

Jodi's Case History: http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CR2008-031021
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:12 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

mydeathspace

Re: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Link to her photography profile: http://www.myspace.com/jfineart

Blogspot: http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/

Her photography website: http://www.jfineart.com/

Her phone number is listed on the photo website. I'm guessing she won't be answering anytime soon.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:13 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Whoa. Crazy bitch took pictures of him.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

Right? Wonder what made her snap.

I think Travis had a very nice mouth.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:13 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Hmm. I hate "motivational speakers"

but not quite as much as Jodie does apparently.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:14 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

jaysus, holy shit! Got stabby and shot him...then took pictures. By far the craziest one on here.

...then she made an album, in memory.

was my face reading this one
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:15 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Link to her photography profile: http://www.myspace.com/jfineart

Blogspot: http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/

Her photography website: http://www.jfineart.com/

Her phone number is listed on the photo website. I'm guessing she won't be answering anytime soon.

From her photography profile-
    "JFineArt.com is grateful for the amazing technology of photography, and how it serves to document the most significant moments of our lives."

You don't say?
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:16 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbettie View Post
    From her photography profile-
    "JFineArt.com is grateful for the amazing technology of photography, and how it serves to document the most significant moments of our lives."

You don't say?

Yeah, I saw that too. Interesting case. She seems far intelligent to stab this man, slit his throat, shoot him, and take pictures to document it. And the deal with the camera in the washing machine? Weird.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:17 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

The butch dikes are gonna be loving her.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    The butch dikes are gonna be loving her.

Well, hello. Yes, they are. *Peeked at her photog. MySpace.*

Can't wait to see this article. I'm all curious about the comments on her picture-taking throughout the murder. Must be patient.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:18 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

This girl has got to have some sort of mental illness.

I mean she took a picture of him after she'd murdered him? I can't see the article yet, not being premium but I found her myspace and a whole album in loving memory of him...

Either this girl is one cold blooded killer or she really needs to be locked up away from the rest of humanity in a mental hospice for the rest of her life.

R.I.P Travis, sorry your ex was batshit insane.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Looks like David Wain of Stella to me.

Well, poor guy got involved with one of the nuttier women I have ever heard of. Allegedly.
    RIP Mr. Alexander
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:23 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Mugshot time:

Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:24 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Damn. She doesn't look like she's had it too rough yet.
    She still looks good.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I thought you had to suffer for your art. Not make other people suffer for it. See this is why serial killers get it wrong. They make others suffer.

RIP Travis
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:25 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

Quote Originally Posted by bigomet View Post
    Mugshot time:

ok, yeah, she's a crazy fucking bitch. She's smiling like it's a passport or damn drivers license ID photo she's taking, instead of a mugshot at a booking for murder. Possibly with an outcome of a death penalty.

nuttier than crunchy peanut butter
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:26 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

I think they (myspace) deleted the in loving memory album :?
    &quot;Fucking fantastic, fuck if you agree, I&#39;m bright,<br />but I don&#39;t give a fuck if you see me&quot;<br /><br /><br />~weezyfbaby

that's what you get when you don't choose the right...

all the articles i've come across have mentioned he was a motivational speaker. the headshots with the prominent CTR ring make me think that maybe he was a motivational speaker for the mormon church. last time i heard, sex outside of marriage was still very much taboo amongst the lds crowd. she wasn't a member 'til she met him either. and no, religion probably has no tie-in to the murder but i clicked on her photo site before reading anything and the the CTR ring caught my attention.

this is one of those cases that's hard to wrap your head around. camera + washing machine? what are you, new? why not just take the memory card out and destroy it. it'd be equal to exposing a roll of film to light. that's like photo 101. this is definitely one to follow.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:27 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Wow, batshit insane.

She pretty much made a snuff film of this guy. I wonder how long it's gonna be before these pictures are leaked to the internet. I'd rather not see them, but some sicko's gonna get his hands on them.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:27 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

ok, something I'm confused about. The pictures of her naked and the ones of him still alive in the shower, were they before any attack occurred?

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO View Post
    ok, something I'm confused about. The pictures of her naked and the ones of him still alive in the shower, were they before any attack occurred?

I would assume so. If were alive in the pictures it would have to be before the attack.

I'm assuming that she went over there with the pretense of "sexy time" and got him to pose for her. Then either it was premeditated, or she just snapped and killed him. I'm going to go with premeditated because of the camera and the manner in which it was done.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:28 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

I submitted this and then registered and have been lurking - waiting for you to post this. These two were acquaintances of my sisters' and he was a motivational speaker on behalf of PPL (Pre-Paid Legal). My sister had met them both through this and seen him speak etc.

I have so much info I want to add to this. He was going to Cancun with another girl and I suspect she showed up to try to change his mind and when she couldn't she killed him. She had done things like slash his tires in the past. When he didn't show up in Cancun they had his roommates break in his room. My sister told me right away she was the suspect and was acting strangely. I just read the newest article about the camera evidence the police have last night and had a feeling this was going to go national, this morning it's on Reddit too.

We think she accidentally washed the camera with the bedding because the room was tore apart like she was looking for something. I can't believe she took pix of him in the shower and then dead, that's pretty whacked. I have heard rumors that she told someone in PPL he wanted her to have his BMW if something happened to him, then I heard she was buying it anyway. I could add all kinds of hearsay but I'd like to stick to the facts.

My sister and I noticed if you check out her myspace, her top friend is her little sister. She was sent away to somewhere in South America before Jodi was arrested but after the murder. We looked up the address in her headline and it's some kind of hospital. I don't get it, but she logged in once in July while away and she still hasn't returned. I can't wait to see what you all think and find.

r.i.p. travis
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:29 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Quote Originally Posted by xarah View Post
    My sister and I noticed if you check out her myspace, her top friend is her little sister. She was sent away to somewhere in South America* before Jodi was arrested but after the murder. We looked up the address in her headline and it's some kind of hospital.
    *meant South Africa
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:32 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Quote Originally Posted by xarah View Post
    I submitted this and then registered and have been lurking - waiting for you to post this. These two were acquaintances of my sisters' and he was a motivational speaker on behalf of PPL (Pre-Paid Legal). My sister had met them both through this and seen him speak etc.

I have so much info I want to add to this. He was going to Cancun with another girl and I suspect she showed up to try to change his mind and when she couldn't she killed him. She had done things like slash his tires in the past. When he didn't show up in Cancun they had his roommates break in his room. My sister told me right away she was the suspect and was acting strangely. I just read the newest article about the camera evidence the police have last night and had a feeling this was going to go national, this morning it's on Reddit too.

We think she accidentally washed the camera with the bedding because the room was tore apart like she was looking for something. I can't believe she took pix of him in the shower and then dead, that's pretty whacked. I have heard rumors that she told someone in PPL he wanted her to have his BMW if something happened to him, then I heard she was buying it anyway. I could add all kinds of hearsay but I'd like to stick to the facts.

My sister and I noticed if you check out her myspace, her top friend is her little sister. She was sent away to somewhere in South America before Jodi was arrested but after the murder. We looked up the address in her headline and it's some kind of hospital. I don't get it, but she logged in once in July while away and she still hasn't returned. I can't wait to see what you all think and find.

r.i.p. travis

Do you think Jodi somehow involved her little sister? What would be the reason that she was shipped off to South Africa? How old is her sister?
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:33 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Do you think Jodi somehow involved her little sister? What would be the reason that she was shipped off to South Africa? How old is her sister?

I'm not sure... something just doesn't seem right though. Her sisters' profile says she's 17. Jodi had moved back in with her parents and little sister prior to the murder and they had gotten close, as you can see from the pix/comments. Maybe Jodi confided in her when she got back (it was 5 weeks before they arrested her). We can't figure out why she'd be sent so far away to a hospital around the same time Jodi's being suspected and then arrested.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:34 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Thread Information