Thread: Last post icon/ bolded articles

Last post icon/ bolded articles

I'm not sure if i did something to settings but there used to be a icon to the left of the thread that would take me to the last post..it's not there anymore, only one thread. Also none of the articles are in bold for me anymore. I liked those features so i know what i read and where. Anything i can do to fix this?

Thanks!!

Mine's been broke for a week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Are you viewing the site from multiple devices? (i.e. - Desktop computer and then your phone)

Nope. I've only been viewing on the laptop. It's been this way, for me, since the last slow down. My subscribed threads show up every now and then with new posts. Sometimes, when a subscribed thread finally shows up it's several posts or pages behind. Threads have been showing up then disappearing, if I refresh, even if I haven't read them. Subscribed threads use to stay put until they've been read.

Also, my What's New tab must be broken. I click on it and it's empty, but I can go to the Forum tab and click on a thread and see new things have been posted. It's not happening every time, but more times than not.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

no, strangeness has been happening to me too, but i haven't mentioned it because i heard it said that you changed some things to make the site run better and this is a side effect...

for me, i get the list of subscribed threads, and the ones i haven't read are bolded, but they only stay that way for a certain amount of time, and if i haven't read them in that time they unbold themselves so i have to click all threads and look at time stamps to see where i left off.

also, the what's new seems to only show me what is new in a short period of time. i'm missing a lot of content because of this.

i want the site to run good, but i kinda miss the way everything worked before the great jodi crashes of 2013.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

mT: twinzz!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I go to Quick Links then Today's Posts & it shows me what threads have been updated since I last visited/posted in them or is that not the same as what you guys are wanting the site to do?

hmm i did use my phone to view the site a few weeks ago and that's when i noticed the change. My whats new is working properly though

Thread Information