Thread: Leigh Boyce (28) - 5 May 2013

Leigh Boyce (28) - 5 May 2013

GREENSBORO - Leigh Carlton Boyce, age 28, of Wilmington, North Carolina died unexpectedly at her residence on Sunday, May 5, 2013. Forbis and Dick Funeral Service of Greensboro is assisting the Boyce family and online condolences may be sent to www.forbisanddick.com.
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sea...&pid=164709939
    https://www.facebook.com/Boycebelongstothegallows
    http://www.myspace.com/disorderleeconduct

Something makes me feel like it was suicide. What a beautiful woman. She looked like a really cool chick. Rest in peace. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sea...&pid=164709939
    https://www.facebook.com/Boycebelongstothegallows
    http://www.myspace.com/disorderleeconduct

Something makes me feel like it was suicide. What a beautiful woman. She looked like a really cool chick. Rest in peace. :'(
    Obviously you didn't know her so don't go around using the word suicide. It wasn't and maybe for future reference you shouldn't speak on things you know nothing about.

You obviously didn't know her so you shouldn't throw words around like suicide. It wasn't! For future reference maybe you shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about.

LEIGH CARLTON BOYCE

GREENSBORO - Leigh Carlton Boyce, age 28, died unexpectedly on Sunday, May 5, 2013 at her residence in Wilmington, North Carolina. The family will receive friends at Forbis and Dick North Elm Street Chapel from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 11, 2013 beginning with a brief Memorial Service at 2:00 p.m.

A native of Greensboro, Leigh was born on September 20, 1984 along with her twin sister, Kelli and with her big sister Kristin close by. Leigh will always be remembered as the free spirit, the one who marched to a different drummer and the precocious child who grew into a happy, fun and free-spirited adult.

Leigh was currently enrolled in the radiology program at Cape Fear Academy in Wilmington, NC. She was working as a server at the Copper Penny in Wilmington, North Carolina.

Leigh lived all over the country. She grew up in Greensboro, NC, but also lived in Roanoke, Virginia, Asheville, NC, Seattle, Washington, and then she finally resided in Wilmington, NC for the past two years. She was a free spirit and lived her life to the fullest every day.

Leigh played Roller Derby for The Blue Ridge Roller girls in Asheville, NC for years and she also played for the Jet City Roller Girls in Wilmington, NC. Her roller derby name was "Disorderlee Conduct." She was a valuable team player and won many awards.

Leigh loved taking her dog Chloe for long walks on the beach or in the park. Chloe was the love of Leigh's life. They went everywhere together. Chloe loved to snuggle under the covers with Leigh. Leigh was a beloved sister, daughter and friend and will be forever remembered for her infectious laugh, sweet nature and gregarious spirit.

Leigh is preceded in death by her brother, Michael Earl Boyce, and grandparents, Earl and Blanche Hodges and Claire and Mike Boyce.

Leigh is survived by her parents, father, Barry Russell Boyce of Wilmington NC, mother, Jan Hodges Boyce of Greensboro NC; sister, Kristin Boyce and twin-sister, Kelli Boyce of Greensboro; brothers, Nick Boyce and Ryan Bennett of Wilmington; and sister-friend, Rebecca Dodson; aunt and uncles, Marc and Su Hodges of Marietta GA, and Joan Boyce and Lynn Purdie of Greensboro; cousins, Luke and Katy Hodges of Marietta GA, and John, Charles and David Purdie of Greensboro. Also surviving are second mothers, June Dodson and Laura Lee of Greensboro and a host of friends all over the United States.

Forbis and Dick North Elm Chapel is assisting the Boyce family and online condolences may be directed to www.forbisanddick.com.
    - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/cit....Ri9f8U3U.dpuf
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Russell29 View Post
    You obviously didn't know her so you shouldn't throw words around like suicide. It wasn't! For future reference maybe you shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about.
    Not sure why it seems you are angry, the person who posted said nice things about her.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Russell29 View Post
    how bout you tell us then, russ?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I didn't get the chance to meet Leigh but I know one of her closest friends, the girl who found her. She passed from an heroin overdose.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    I didn't get the chance to meet Leigh but I know one of her closest friends, the girl who found her. She passed from an heroin overdose.
    Sorry for your loss
    I had a friend die from a heroin overdose last year. It's a serious epidemic in certain parts of the country. Very sad.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 07-13-2015 at 08:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I never got the chance to meet her Boston. She was a very close friend to a girl I know. I'm so sorry about your friend.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    I never got the chance to meet her Boston. She was a very close friend to a girl I know. I'm so sorry about your friend.
    Thank you. And reading back I do see that now. How horrible for your friend to have had to find her. It's a terrible drug and disease. I hope someday that she'll be able to fade the memories of that day.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thank you for sharing, FemmeFatale. I'm very sorry this had to happen. :/

Thread Information