Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle Knight, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus found alive; Ariel Castro commits suicide after he is sentenced to LIFE + 1,000 years

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Sorry. It's a snap of Amber Berry and her daughter in the hospital, after being rescued. Not sure who the third women is.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Amanda Berry's rescuer

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Amanda Berry's 911 call. Ugh! The 911 operator ..clearly didn't know who she is but glad the police arrived before Ariel Castro returned home.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/298...m-Amanda-Berry

Now three men arrested - brothers. Only name I'm hearing is Ariel Castro's. Apparently he was a transit bus driver (I'm listening to BBC News). They're also saying that the aunt of one of the girls (DeJesus) actually lives on that street. Jesus! Talk about missing in plain sight!
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Amanda Berry's rescuer

I see a YouTube/gif/meme in the works. This dude is all kinds of amazing in this video.

The one girl's mom made a statement, in 2012, she thought her daughter was abducted for human trafficking. It was my first thought when I saw the story. I-80/90 goes across the northern part of the state with easy access to I-71 and I-75. They could be shipped to Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Indiana, and Michigan within a matter of hours, just for the day.

A few years ago two cousins were abducted in Toledo, Ohio. They were stashed in a house, in Toledo, and were only brought out to service. I won't derail the thread with the story. I think there is a thread on it, but my search is broke. I googled and found an update from January of this year.

http://www.13abc.com/story/20718710/...an-trafficking

These ladies have a long road of recovery ahead of them. And the one has a kid. I can't imagine being sexually abused and birthing the assholes kid.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    So glad they were rescued! Well done, sir.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    So glad they were rescued! Well done, sir.
    That guy rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    That guy rules.
    He is so funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

3 Women Abducted up to a Decade Ago Found Alive

Abducted women Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michele Knight found alive in Cleveland home

THREE brothers have been arrested after three women abducted up to a decade ago were found alive in the United States.

Cleveland police have confirmed three Hispanic males, aged 50, 52 and 54, are under arrest. The 52-year-old man was named by city council officials as Cleveland Municipal School District bus driver Ariel Castro.

Police are searching the house at 2207 Seymour Avenue after a 911 call led police to the three women and two children.

Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus have been missing "for years". They had each been abducted separately when they were teenagers in 2003 and 2004.

A third woman named Michele Knight was also found at the house. Police have since confirmed Michele had been reported as missing since 2002.

All three women all went missing on the same busy block, near West 110th St and Lorain Ave, in Cleveland.

One of the women reportedly begged a passer-by for help.
    "I heard screaming ... And I see this girl going nuts trying to get outside,'' said Charles Ramsey, the neighbour who found the women.

"I go on the porch and she said 'Help me get out. I've been here a long time'. I figure it was domestic violence dispute.

"She comes out with a little girl and says 'Call 911, my name is Amanda Berry'. When she told me, it didn't register."

He said he kicked the bottom of the door open so Amanda could crawl out. Amanda emerged with a young child.

"Luckily it was aluminum, it was cheap," he said,

"She climbed out with her daughter. ... She went to my house, we called 911."

Ramsay said Berry had made her escape bid while her captor had gone for a meal at McDonald's.

Berry asked for a phone to call 911.

"Help me, I am Amanda Berry... need police! I've been kidnapped, I've been missing for ten years and I'm here. I'm free now," she frantically told the operator. A baby can be heard crying in the background.

"Hello? I need them [the police] now, before he gets back."

WEWS news reports a detective told Ramsey: "Charles, do you realise who you just rescued?"

Ramsey added: "When the police got here, she said there are three more girls up there. And that's when Gina DeJesus (appeared), and they brought two more girls out."

Cleveland police said Berry, DeJesus and Michele Knight are talking to authorities and appear to be in good health.

"This isn't the ending we usually hear for these stories so we're really happy," a police spokesman told assembled media outside the house.

The three women are being treated at Cleveland's Metro Health Medical Centre.

Doctor Gerald Maloney says they are fair condition.

"Currently they're safe. We are in the process of evaluating their medical needs," he said.

"They appear to be in a fair condition at the moment. They are able to speak with us
    "I can't really go into any further details."

Hundreds of people gathered in the streets near the white timber house at 2207 Seymour Avenue in Cleveland, where the women were discovered.

Amanda Berry named her abductor in the 911 call as Ariel Castro.

He was in the house - believed to be only kilometres from where the two were abducted - at the time police arrived in response to the call.

Cleveland police have released a statement on the arrest: "Today, the Cleveland Division of Police confirms that three missing girls were located in a house on Seymour Avenue in the Second District. All three women, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michele Knight, seem to be in good health. A 52 year old Hispanic male has been placed under arrest regarding this incident. A press conference is expected to be held tomorrow, late morning, to provide more details surrounding these missing persons investigations."

WEWS news reports the missing women were malnourished and dehydrated. Two children were seen inside the Cleveland house.
    CNN reports the two children were girls.

Berry disappeared at age 16 in 2003, after calling home to say she was getting a ride home from her job at a burger restaurant.

DeJesus vanished at age 14 on her way home from school about a year later.

Ramsey said he had "eaten ribs" with the neighbour who owned the house, and had no idea there were women in the property.

A neighbour quipped: "(He must have) big testicles to pull this off, bro, because we see this dude every day!"

Cleveland's Mayor has issued a statement welcoming the recovery of the women. "We have many unanswered questions regarding this case, the investigation will be ongoing," he said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wor...-1226636566387

3 women missing for a decade found alive

I'm not gonna post the article here because there is a bunch of pictures and shit in between.

But man, wow! There is gonna be a lot more to this story.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1336639

"we eat ribs and listen to salsa music"

This is gonna be great. I can already tell. You gotta watch this video. Classic!

Last edited by Chauncy; 05-07-2013 at 01:04 AM.

This guy is like 15 memes waiting to happen.

Already a thread though.

Is there? I looked and didn't find it. Search be all fucked up.

Yep i put it up. Luv the video

Oh, it's in the obscure missing section that's why.

Mods lock it up. Sorry.

911 call. Didn't see it posted. This rescuer is the best.

http://media.cleveland.com/pdextra/a...911-call-2.mp3

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Oh, it's in the obscure missing section that's why.

Mods lock it up. Sorry.
    Nah don't be sorry, nothing to b sorry about. We just have good taste lol

Wow Chauncey from you! A heart warming thread of hope. I am so glad these women were found alive. I can't imagine the horror they went through, And thanks to one very brave woman and the right timing all of them including the child got out alive
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Just bumping this thread because of the sheer amazement of this story and how amazing this women are!!!!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "it is what it is!"

This story should not be overshadowed imo by Jodi.
    "it is what it is!"

I don't live to far from this. Through out the years, everytime there is a body found.......the news always suspects at first it's one of these girls. It was just last year they were digging up bones somewhere hoping to identify Amanda Berry finally. I remember her family being out at the dig site. It was heartbreaking.

I am so happy today for the girls and their family.

I wonder if Jaycee Dugard will get in contact with them to help them with dealing with it all...

Here's the guy

[IMG][/IMG]

Thread Information