Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: This Thread Sucks: A Thread For People Who Hate The Jodi Thread(s)

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    Yep, Travis' Achilles heel was sex with Jodi. And she knew it. And she used it.
    I saw the pics ...he used it

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by Metis212 View Post
    This could be where understanding the BPD diagnosis and that insane law of attraction comes into play. She never said one negative thing about Travis, everything was sick sweet about how much she loved loved loved him...until she didn't and killed him. Listen to DeMarte again.

What normal relationship doesnt have its ups and downs?
    lihing?like love turning to hate in a split second kinda thing?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Is this coconut person some type of Jodi expert?
    I think the noobs have older members on ignore.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Either that or they are really fucking focused.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Cool! An unpopular idea thread. I didn't even notice this earlier. I apologise to anyone who's already posted this, I should've read the whole thread first to check.

Oh well, deep breath, here goes (& yes I know it's got holes, it's just a loosely formed idea that I haven't tested against any evidence whatsoever & I have NO emotional attachment to the idea, I don't suggest it's fact in any way shape or form)

So in response to Crickets post aove, this is where an idea I've had for a while might come in, & anyone on that jury who IS or has had a relationship with someone like this will probably consider this too. I have found over the years, as a result of my knack for managing to consistently enter relationships with the biggest psycho available at the time (metz & batz, we can discuss my mother later) that people with very jealous & suspicious personalities think everyone is just like them. They think everyone goes through, diaries, texts, phone bills trying to catch their partner/s in a lie. & what kind of lies specifically are they so obsessed with finding? Well lies relating to illicit sexual relationships of course. Why are they CONSTANTLY looking for signs of infidelity? Because they expect infidelity , because they believe, with NO room for doubt that everyone is just like them.

Jealous, suspicious people think everyone is just like they are. It never occurs to them to trust because they believe everyone is lying. They think that when they're caught lying, that it's no big deal, hell, people understand! Because everyone is lying about something everyday. Because THEY sneak & spy & check phone bills to see where their partner's REALLY been, or check out the fuel usage & mileage on their partners car (& I didn't drive at the time, but I was warned, that if I got a car, not to think I could go slutting around behind his back just because I had transport & might be able to beat him home, because he WOULD check if the fuel & mileage matched my "story") they BELIEVE their partner's are doing it to them & they can get REALLY nasty about these imagined threats to THEIR privacy, even though there's always an excuse for stripping the right to privacy from their partners.

The friends in this case describe Jodi as an extremely jealous & paranoid person, so I guess that even though she liked to present a calm, reasonable & fair personality to people who'd known her short term, it's possible that away from public view, she was a constantly fizzing mess, bubbling over with paranoia & jealousy over what a given partner was up to with oher women, but also, what lengths that partner was going to, to find out what SHE was doing. So..she's going to visit this other guy. She's still pining for Travis, she wants this chance to see him, but just in case he's still saying he's done with her, she doesn't want a drama if she turns up at new guys house & he figures out she went & saw the ex BEFORE she came to him. I can't see too many blokes being impressed with that. Disregard sexual jealousy & on an intellectual level alone, the new guy is likely to be saying "no thanks, there's obviously still strong feelings there." Jodi doesn't want new guy pissed off too! Not while Travis hasn't come round yet. Look at it from the point of view of someone as clingy &jealous as Jodi. She will be EXPECTING this guy to sneak a look through her ph logs, bank statements, at her gas & mileage. She will take it for granted he might hack her online ph & bank records to check up on her. That's perfectly normal behaviour to Jodi, it's simply what you do when you're falling in love. EVERYONE does it. Anyone who denies it is lying.

So yeah, Jodi did everything she could to fly under the radar so the new guy could never bust her for visiting an ex when she was supposed to be rushing to see new guy. Travis didn't tell her to get lost. Their on-again-off-again relationship switched back to "on" just like it always had & they spent time together, just like they always had. But much later, something happened. I don't know what, but we all know how it ended. & she is panicking now, because if she admits anything, no-one is ever going to believe she didn't plan it. Because she has covered her trail coming here. It's a poorly hidden trail for law enforcement purposes, because it was never intended to hide anything from the law - just the new boyfriend she assumed would be as paranoid & jealous as she is. It's also why some major events are not recorded in her diary - she EXPECTS them to be read secretly & without her permission.& so now something horrible & unexpected has happened but her paranoia & jealousy have dug her into a deep hole & it's too late to tell the truth because already, nobody believes a fucking word (& that's ok, that bit she REALLY gets because she doesn't believe anyone else either).
    or Travis knew she was going to see Ryan and he was jealous that he may have gone to far and was going to lose her.(I mean really lose her )The game was comming to a close ,the on the off again game.Here was Jodi making the break on her own to Ryan.Maybe he deep down didn't want to lose his anal queen.He invited her to his house yea for sex,it gave him power that he could still control her,he knew she would make the drive,she alway's had before .Maybe just maybe he was checking his own sexual pull on her.Maybe he wanted to know that he could still conquer it.If he could she wasn't completely gone....yet.maybe he said something off color like "now go see if Ryan can do your ass as good as I just did"and that lit her tampon of rage.

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    "but them in the ass"Coconut is gonna have a field day with that one
    Yes, & why isn't he here in his anti-thread responding to queries & chortling about buttsecs?
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-07-2013 at 11:42 PM. Reason: missin a HE

[QUOTE=loonywop;3413125](totally snipped) or Travis knew she was going to see Ryan and he was jealous that he may have gone to far and was going to lose her...he knew she would make the drive,she alway's had before .Maybe just maybe he was checking his own sexual pull on her.Maybe he wanted to know that he could still conquer it.If he could she wasn't completely gone...

THIS sounds like quite a few guys I've known. I wonder..? (but unfortunately it is 5.45pm wednesday here & I've gotta go feed 3 kids, back eventually - depends on homework, pets & bedtime all going to plan..)

Either that or they are really fucking focused.
    Or shy?

(check PM's maybe?) hint HINT!!!
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-07-2013 at 11:52 PM.

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by AgathaAppleswine View Post
    In her journal she said that Travis made her sick, and that she wished she didn't love him. She wanted to stop it, make it so that it was lifeless.

She also said she wanted to kill all the things not serving her.

And we know from DeMarte that the times Travis expressed his 'abusive' behavior to Jodi was at times when she had violated his privacy in some way. So Travis wasn't just randomly being mean to her. She had seriously provoked him by being the abuser.

Stalking behavior is indeed aggressive. Wouldn't you find it aggressive on my part if I hacked into your MDS account? Or if I found your email and forwarded all your messages to myself? What if I went and slashed your tires? Or If I showed up at your home at odd times and stared at you?

How would you not find those actions aggressive?
    I think I would think of you as an asshole hacker and a asshole tire slasher .I think If you confronted me and smashed my computor or broke my windshied then yea you would be agressive.and I had my new chicks tatas out and you just showed up you would look to see who she was and split pissed,most women would..........

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by AgathaAppleswine View Post
    Could be, but it's hard to tell anything with Jodi. I mean, what do you do in a case like hers, where she has lied about nearly everything? She even lied on her tests, so how can you divine anything from what she says?
    waterboard her

dimedropper
    bought a new laptop today and this site is my 1st bookmark.nite all

I think coconut is a user on here that doesn't like Juan and doesn't think the state put on that great of a case. (hopefully he will correct me if I am wrong)

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I think coconut is a user on here that doesn't like Juan and doesn't think the state put on that great of a case. (hopefully he will correct me if I am wrong)
    I'll agree with this, even though I didn't watch the trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I would go slightly further & say that not only does Coconut not like Juan, he also doesn't dislike Juan? But of course, I could be completely wrong? Where is Coconut? Why isn't here managing his thread?

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    waterboard her
    Or use thumb screws. I was going to suggest nipple clamps, but she'd probably like those.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I would go slightly further & say that not only does Coconut not like Juan, he also doesn't dislike Juan? But of course, I could be completely wrong? Where is Coconut? Why isn't here managing his thread?
    I'm afraid coconut has given up...he has tried several times to ask ppl to STAY ON TOPIC and each time has failed. This whole page has been off-topic. Go back and read his first post, page 1.

[QUOTE=*crickets*;3413266]I'm afraid coconut has given up...he has tried several times to ask ppl to STAY ON TOPIC and each time has failed. This whole page has been off-topic. Go back and read his first post, page 1.[/QUOTE

I hope you're wrong. Though I'd understand it if he got completely fed up. There's already 2 huge threads of all the other stuff, it's not like any of the other points of view aren't getting a hearing. This is miniscule by comparison.

Come back Mr Pat Cash avatar. I think this will start getting the interest you want. It just needs time to be noticed by the posters who will appreciate it being used the way you intended. It'll get there..
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-08-2013 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    I'm afraid coconut has given up...he has tried several times to ask ppl to STAY ON TOPIC and each time has failed. This whole page has been off-topic. Go back and read his first post, page 1.
    I have avoided this thread because I have found it virtually impossible to imagine this NOT being premeditated murder.
    The only way it is possible is if Jodi was the most unlucky person in the world between May 28-June 9 2008.

Ha, nope. Just an attention whore that started a new thread and had a hissy fit when it derailed. Must be karma after all the inane crap he/she posted in the main thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I put you on ignore the first day I joined. Then I got my period and recanted.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I have avoided this thread because I have found it virtually impossible to imagine this NOT being premeditated murder.
    The only way it is possible is if Jodi was the most unlucky person in the world between May 28-June 9 2008.
    Even if you think the murder was premeditated, it is worth reviewing all the possible doubts because the jurors must be doing the same.

To find her guilty they will have to address any questions or inconsistencies in the prosecution case. Maybe they will be able to overcome the doubts of some jurors, maybe the doubts will be too strong. We will see. It's worth discussing, because it might help us understand why she doesn't get first degree murder, if that is what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Even if you think the murder was premeditated, it is worth reviewing all the possible doubts because the jurors must be doing the same.

To find her guilty they will have to address any questions or inconsistencies in the prosecution case. Maybe they will be able to overcome the doubts of some jurors, maybe the doubts will be too strong. We will see. It's worth discussing, because it might help us understand why she doesn't get first degree murder, if that is what happens.
    You are not going to find her shit because she has her own jury to answer to.

I am going to laugh when she gets off light and everyone freaks the fuck out. Kinda like how the whole Casey Anthony thing went down. All ya'll built this shit way too up. Regardless of the outcome most of your heads are going to explode.

Sure hope no one lost too much quality time with their loved ones.
    Last edited by g r ee n ey e s; 05-08-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Thought this might be helpful.

3-1105. First degree murder; classification

A. A person commits first degree murder if:
    1. Intending or knowing that the person’s conduct will cause death, the person causes the death of another person, including an unborn child, with premeditation or, as a result of causing the death of another person with premeditation, causes the death of an unborn child.
    2. Acting either alone or with one or more other persons the person commits or attempts to commit sexual conduct with a minor under section 13-1405, sexual assault under section 13-1406, molestation of a child under section 13-1410, terrorism under section 13-2308.01, marijuana offenses under section 13-3405, subsection A, paragraph 4, dangerous drug offenses under section 13-3407, subsection A, paragraphs 4 and 7, narcotics offenses under section 13-3408, subsection A, paragraph 7 that equal or exceed the statutory threshold amount for each offense or combination of offenses, involving or using minors in drug offenses under section 13-3409, kidnapping under section 13-1304, burglary under section 13-1506, 13-1507 or 13-1508, arson under section 13-1703 or 13-1704, robbery under section 13-1902, 13-1903 or 13-1904, escape under section 13-2503 or 13-2504, child abuse under section 13-3623, subsection A, paragraph 1 or unlawful flight from a pursuing law enforcement vehicle under section 28-622.01 and, in the course of and in furtherance of the offense or immediate flight from the offense, the person or another person causes the death of any person.
    3. Intending or knowing that the person’s conduct will cause death to a law enforcement officer, the person causes the death of a law enforcement officer who is in the line of duty.
    B. Homicide, as prescribed in subsection A, paragraph 2 of this section, requires no specific mental state other than what is required for the commission of any of the enumerated felonies.
    C. An offense under subsection A, paragraph 1 of this section applies to an unborn child in the womb at any stage of its development. A person shall not be prosecuted under subsection A, paragraph 1 of this section if any of the following applies:
    1. The person was performing an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on the pregnant woman’s behalf, has been obtained or for which the consent was implied or authorized by law.
    2. The person was performing medical treatment on the pregnant woman or the pregnant woman’s unborn child.
    3. The person was the unborn child’s mother.
    D. First degree murder is a class 1 felony and is punishable by death or life imprisonment as provided by sections 13-751 and 13-752.

dimedropper
    I'm not going to speak for Coconut but personally I have a big issue with a state in my country with unlimited resourses that would spend 2 million+ dollers on putting someone to sleep.politically this country is so divided and there are so many people pissed off at big government that there is a sentiment of resentment towards government power not to mention the whole police state mentality of abuse of power.Can in the USA you get justice anymore? No one was touched in the banking fiasco nor in numerious scandals that silently knocked down the average joe.If one person has a different form of resentment on this jury justice will not be served,here's their one chance to say "fuck you" to their state and big government.here's one way for one juror to say "fuck you" on how Arizona treats illegal immigrants.Here's one way for one juror to say "fuck you" to the state for not taking the murder 2 plea and spending 2 million to get the same deal thus wasting valuble funds the state really doesn't have.50% of people in California are on some sort of welfare the % can't be much different in Arizona .Of the 12 people in that room someone is on some sort of welfare and this is their chance to even the playing field and that's why justice in the USA is just a dream like owning a house.Is this off topic yes I'm sorry Coconut it is but may lead to why she may get M2.JMO

Thread Information