Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: This Thread Sucks: A Thread For People Who Hate The Jodi Thread(s)

There is an ugly fungal negative vibe in the Jodi thread that sticks to everything. It is such an ugly case and it seems to effect some of the posters on the thread to where they come off as being really hateful and petty for even the slightest typo. I just find it rude to chastise someone publicly the way some people do. You can see some of the same posters in another thread and they are extremely nice and likeable. The Jodi thread has a weird JuJu on it. I have had to consciously make it a point to leave anything having to do with that trial alone for several days at a time because it puts me in a really dark place. I feel so bad for the family.

Share with the class please...
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Fatal attraction for sure. Not so much Romeo and Juliet...not even the Baz Luhrman version
    OT, but my 14 yr old brought home a fucking PERMISSION slip to watch that version. watch shakespeare? WTF and permission slip. doesn't anyone in high school fucking READ anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by alyoop View Post
    OT, but my 14 yr old brought home a fucking PERMISSION slip to watch that version. watch shakespeare? WTF and permission slip. doesn't anyone in high school fucking READ anymore?
    Nothing is off topic in this thread because this thread sucks and has no purpose. post away.

Thats a shame. Once you get the rhythm of the language, Shakespeare is gorgeous
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan

Agree. I would have thought it would be important to actually READ, but evidently, movies is the new reading. They did this with The Iliad also. I made my son READ it anyway, then we dissected the text. he hated me last summer. Oh well. guess we will be doing the same with Shakespeare.
    I have not seen the Baz movie? any reason it necessitated a permission slip? I can't see how the theme could require parental notification.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    She's half white, but I agree
    She's half hispanic, isn't she? She always looked kind of Native American to me, but a Disney version. An even whiter Pocahontas with bottle blonde hair.

Fatal attraction for sure. Not so much Romeo and Juliet...
    It's like Romeo and Juliet in that there was some kind of romance and they both ended up dead, but instead of the heroine killing herself after the hero thought she was dead and killed himself, she just went right to the ending and killed him and... ok, it's nothing like Romeo & Juliet.

I have not seen the Baz movie? any reason it necessitated a permission slip? I can't see how the theme could require parental notification.
    Because it's terrible. I would not let my kid watch that steaming pile of crap.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Don't all those movies use that language anyway? Well, most of them do.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I liked the Baz version.

The guns in that movie are amazeballs.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    She's half hispanic, isn't she? She always looked kind of Native American to me, but a Disney version. An even whiter Pocahontas with bottle blonde hair.
    Her dad is 100% hispanic, not sure completely of the country though.

ETA: I'm with green, I liked the Baz movie too. Maybe its because it came out when I was in high school and thought Leo DeCaprio was a hottie, but thats beside the point

I cannot comment , I have never seen the Baz movie all the way through.
    I loved reading the play - my Shakespeare class in undergrad was one of my favorites ever.

i plan on staying after JA. i hope things improve tho. because its a really great board with alot of really awesome people, new and old. i just really like it here. but im afraid to post!!!!! i dont wanna be baned!!!!

Out, damned spot! out, I say! .... Here?s the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand!

"Stop being dicks to noobs." -mydeathspace

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady MacBeth View Post
    i plan on staying after JA. i hope things improve tho. because its a really great board with alot of really awesome people, new and old. i just really like it here. but im afraid to post!!!!! i dont wanna be baned!!!!
    A lot of chicks would be pretty happy about it.

Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    What am I supposed to use him for with that whole face mask thing he has going on? Useless.

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    What am I supposed to use him for with that whole face mask thing he has going on? Useless.

Looks ribbed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Oh, since race is an issue, I thought arias was Latina (Mexican)??

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Looks ribbed to me.
    So is the back of my hairbrush. Doesn't mean I'm humping it. I mean, it doesn't mean I've humped it more than once or twice.

I cannot comment , I have never seen the Baz movie all the way through.
    I loved reading the play - my Shakespeare class in undergrad was one of my favorites ever.
    I LOVE Shakespeare.....the plays are amazing!
    The Boston Ballet did a great production of RAJ that I saw a couple of years back. That stuff makes me

My bite is worse than my bark!

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    So is the back of my hairbrush. Doesn't mean I'm humping it. I mean, it doesn't mean I've humped it more than once or twice.

Pffft....who's counting?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    On shit! My first smite...I'm a newbie...please go gentle. Seriously, why the fuck can't we all get along? Some people are here in this thread because they did a google search for Jodi Arias, is that so bad? I realize that it might infringe on some of the things you liked about this forum occasionally. Especially long time members....and for that, I apologize. The thing is, in all your dislike, you might actually chase away someone that would have been a good contributor. I have heard the whole argument, really! The fact that the "thread" has shut down the whole site before. The REP system was disabled by the smite wars and fuckery. Mods get additional PM's which I can say from experience, I would not look kindly at. I am guilty of buying into the argument , I will stick up for whatever I believe in and if you all can't deal....well, kindly fuck the hell off or put me on ignore whichever comes first. The point is that we are all interested in a diverse plethora of shit! Lets all be respectful and this could be one of the best forums if not the best forum on the web. I really like this place and would like to continue liking it, as so many of you that feel the same way. Thanks and peace out!
    This is particularly aggressive, which is in essence a perfect example of what green is talking about. You seem to take comments pretty personally when no one is directing anything at you.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Even if this thread is pointless it got me through day 4 of not smoking. The lulz and distractions in here are so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Even if this thread is pointless it got me through day 4 of not smoking. The lulz and distractions in here are so awesome.
    Cold Turkey?

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Rockabilly- Yep. Physically I feel great. Mentally I go through spurts of being angry and crying for no reason. Today was waaay better than yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Rockabilly- Yep. Physically I feel great. Mentally I go through spurts of being angry and crying for no reason. Today was waaay better than yesterday.
    Awesome. I haven't tried cold turkey yet. I may need to. I tried Chantix and that didn't go so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Bane's voice was entirely wrong, IMO. It pretty much ruined everything for me.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Thread Information