Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: This Thread Sucks: A Thread For People Who Hate The Jodi Thread(s)

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Sorry. I know you have tender feelings for her.
    What's not to love?

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Here she is.

Omaima Aree Nelson / KYTX (CBS/KYTX) COSTA MESA, Calif. - Omaima Aree Nelson, a former model who was convicted of killing her husband and eating his remains in the early 90s, is now seeking parole, say authorities.
    Nelson, who immigrated to the United States from Egypt in 1986, was convicted of second-degree murder and received a sentence of 28 years for killing William E. Nelson,56, in their Costa Mesa apartment, reports CBS affiliate KYTX.

Prosecutors say Nelson killed her husband of less than a month, on Thanksgiving Day. She cooked his head and his hands. She then attempted to get some of her ex-boyfriends to help dispose of the rest of the body parts.

Nelson told authorities that she was under severe stress and her husband often physically and sexually abused her. She was found to have post-traumatic stress disorder in a psychological evaluation.

She will face a parole board in Chowchilla State Prison next Wednesday.
    http://www.ocregister.com/articles/n...nd-parole.html

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    What's not to love?
    You really ought to send her a post card Ron

What's not to love?

Maybe you can help her out with some mitigating factors?

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22...gating-factors

Her lawyers have apparently told her she has none.

What's not to love?

She doesn't look like that anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    I think I was too young when this happened-or I definitely would have remembered it. It was self defense-so that's why she ate him? I hope this chick never gets out of jail.

People are mad about dog fighting, but dogs will fight, they don't need humans to do it. Let the leash go and watch what happens.
    Wrong. Putting two dogs in a small pen and encouraging them to fight does not happen in nature. It happens at the hands of humans. Taking the responsibility out of the hands of the humans who control them is completely negligent and wrong. You don't particularly care for animals much, so you've never bothered to study their natural instincts.

Dog fights happen because of humans. Pit Bulls fight to please and obey.

As you state, there is no arguing fact.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Before I head off to sleep I will say that I have seen this "Killlll the BITCH" thing happen once before. I was about 10 when this was happening to Lindy Chamberlain. Maybe it's those memories that make me cringe now. I remember vividly, my mother arguing viciously that "any idiot can SEE she's guilty because she never cries". Women across Australia spoke of NOTHING else for months, years maybe,

OMG that was "the dingo ate my baby" case!

(Good morning b*!)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Social media, the fact that the trial was televised and the defendant took the stand, the lies, the sex, the Mormon aspect, the graphic crime scene photos - as well as the fact that she is a pretty white girl and the victim was an "upstanding" handsome white boy.

I was attracted to the case after watching the 48 Hours episode. I found the lying fascinating. Psychopaths might be a dime a dozen in mental hospitals, but I don't work in a mental hospital. I'm pretty sure that I know a couple of psychopaths, but since I know them, I don't find them fascinating as much as I'd like to punch them in the face repeatedly. Being able to observe one without the emotional attachment is what I find fascinating.
    What I'm saying is that she ISN'T unusual. The crime was blown up entirely by the media. Sick shit like this isn't as out of the ordinary as it may seem.

"I always have sex with my stalker." Not my statement, but I've seen this comment repeatedly on Twitter. She may well suffer from BPD but I would ask, why would anyone torment another in the way Travis did and be considered a good man.

He was not financially stable, led a double life, had a responsibility as a Mormon leader to safeguard his faith and those he brought into the fold. His means of earning an income was fraudulent, nothing more than a Ponzi scheme.

As to the way so many, I hate Jodi followers have behaved, Jodi can have the last word ...

"As a psychologist has said to me, Society has a need to persecute people, they get some sort of gratification from it."

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Cane View Post
    "I always have sex with my stalker." Not my statement, but I've seen this comment repeatedly on Twitter. She may well suffer from BPD but I would ask, why would anyone torment another in the way Travis did and be considered a good man.

He was not financially stable, led a double life, had a responsibility as a Mormon leader to safeguard his faith and those he brought into the fold. His means of earning an income was fraudulent, nothing more than a Ponzi scheme.

As to the way so many, I hate Jodi followers have behaved, Jodi can have the last word ...

"As a psychologist has said to me, Society has a need to persecute people, they get some sort of gratification from it."

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Cane View Post

Didnt Jodi work at PPL too? How was her life honorable? That psychologist that told her that was probably Dr. Samuels. Thanks to her his career is probably over. Travis wasn't a saint. That doesn't mean he doesn't deserve justice.

You really ought to send her a post card Ron
    I've seen Travis. I'm not her type. And she's too far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    She doesn't look like that anymore.
    That is because of all you people.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Wrong. Putting two dogs in a small pen and encouraging them to fight does not happen in nature. It happens at the hands of humans. Taking the responsibility out of the hands of the humans who control them is completely negligent and wrong. You don't particularly care for animals much, so you've never bothered to study their natural instincts.

Dog fights happen because of humans. Pit Bulls fight to please and obey.

As you state, there is no arguing fact.
    Nah, I get that there's more to it than that. I just don't pay much attention to dog stuff (you're spot on), and I had no idea about what dog fighting entailed until the Michael Vick scandal.

"Let em go and watch em fight" is just a jokey, simple way of looking at it.

I've seen Travis. I'm not her type. And she's too far away.
    A long distance relationship might be better in this case. Maybe you could just Catfish her?

A long distance relationship might be better in this case. Maybe you could just Catfish her?
    Does that involve my junk and her mouth?

Does that involve my junk and her mouth?
    It can be anything you want it to be, rumor has it she likes facials but don't get any jizz in her eye because she says it stings

It can be anything you want it to be, rumor has it she likes facials but don't get any jizz in her eye because she says it stings
    This conversation took an odd turn.

You're the one who asked about your junk and her mouth Perhaps I misunderstood what you meant by junk?

You're the one who asked about your junk and her mouth Perhaps I misunderstood what you meant by junk?
    Oh, I wasn't wondering why it did, just stating the obvious.

Oh, I wasn't wondering why it did, just stating the obvious.
    OK, just making sure Maybe you send her some goggles? She really did say, while on the witness stand, that jixx stings when it gets in her eyes.

OK, just making sure Maybe you send her some goggles? She really did say, while on the witness stand, that jixx stings when it gets in her eyes.
    I can't believe I missed that.

Sneakerz I don't think Ron 'got' the reference b/c he didn't watch the trial.

Ron, that is what you said, right? If so, you missed some amaaaazzzing shit...

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post

Yea, didn't watch any of it.

I can't believe I missed that.

I love ya Ron but I'm not sifting through 18 days of her testimony to find it for you. I sat through it when it was happening and I'm still trying to recover from it.

She talked about sex a lot. Mostly anal sex and blow jobs along with some oral sex for her after she got a Brazilian. There was a mention of "penile intercourse". Kirk Nurmi loved every minute of it.

I love ya Ron but I'm not sifting through 18 days of her testimony to find it for you. I sat through it when it was happening and I'm still trying to recover from it.

She talked about sex a lot. Mostly anal sex and blow jobs along with some oral sex for her after she got a Brazilian. There was a mention of "penile intercourse". Kirk Nurmi loved every minute of it.
    Oh come on, you know there was SO much more than that! Like SuperJuan Martinez saying the words "I want to fuck you like a dirty horny little schoolgirl" in open court, for one.

Ron, you have no idea what you missed out on!

OMG that was "the dingo ate my baby" case!

That's the one. It was INSANE. I think it was worse than this actually. Most of this frenzy is confined to the net, with the exception of the cheering mob on verdict day of course.& it's been a frequent complaint in the big thread that posters joined MDS because neither friends, family, colleagues nor neighbours have much interest in discussing the case, or at least not the ways it's discussed in that thread.So I'm guessing that most U.S citizens are not desperately trying to make it through the next few days, raging at this defendant for making the audience of this TV show wait for their cliffhanger death penalty episode. Most are going to barely notice when word finally comes through.

It wasn't like that for the Chamberlain case though. EVERYONE talked about NOTHING ELSE. On public transport, over the fence to neighbours, at Dr & dental appts, hairdressing salons (some of the scariest chats), parent/teacher meetings, delivery guys, the postie, at every cash register, at parties, BBQ's, the family dinner table, xmas dinners across the country deteriorated into verbal slanging matches or worse. & for fuck's sake, seriously, there was NO escaping this case, not even for kids, because if there was more than 1 adult present, they bitched about that blackhearted evil babykiller. If there were no tears she was guilty & she was heartless. If there were tears, she wasn't really crying, she was obviously faking it for sympathy - same shit when she had to go to court, heavily pregnant in 109.8℉ weather.

Even now, a lot of people don't quite trust women called Lindy. People rarely, if ever name their baby Lindy, not even 30yrs later -it'd be almost as bad as naming a baby Hitler (or Jodi Ann I guess). When the Lindy-hate was peaking, just the peak lasted months if not years & would start anew with every twist the case took for decades. If there was no-one around to share a discussion, people obsessed over radio talkback shows (urrgh true evil), TV news or the tabloids & then when they couldn't stand not venting their hatred of Lindy, they'd phone a like-minded friend & spew venom at each other until they felt all warm & fuzzy with their own righteousness again.

Her prison van was mobbed on it's way to & from court etc by people baying for blood, waving nooses & placards proclaiming an "eye for an eye, bring back our death penalty " & all the usual "burn the witch" cliches (Darlinghurst Courthouse, Parramatta Gaol & Long Bay Gaol were all still in use & all still had their gallows, not sure about the Northern Territory, but no matter, because just like now there were thousands of people volunteering to carry out the execution for free). & of course the scariest part of all is that if those in authority had caved in to the intense & longterm public pressure to bring back the death penalty for heinous crimes as obvious as the one "committed" by Lindy Chamberlain - then that would've been a posthumous pardon handed down last year.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-18404330

Even with irrefutable evidence of her innocence, most people involved in the original frenzy refuse to accept the last 2 decades of repeated findings in her favour.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 05-11-2013 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Fixed quote bubble :)

Thread Information