Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: This Thread Sucks: A Thread For People Who Hate The Jodi Thread(s)

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    If in fact that was directed at me, I'm not even going to dignify that with a response as I am not a badass, I am just offering up my opinion. You can take it or leave it. The forum as well as the thread are full of them in case you didn't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Okay, you got me with that one

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Okay, you got me with that one
    I think I'm the only female in the world that doesn't think Bruce Willis is sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think I'm the only female in the world that doesn't think Bruce Willis is sexy.
    Seriously dating myself here, but I thought he was cute when he was on Moonlighting.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Oh they are funny...unless someone is hiding behind them that can't formulate something to say for themselves.
    And if this is directed at me, well I think I have made it pretty clear by my contributions to the site that I have no problem articulating thoughts, emotions or opinions.

If not, well, I will just say if you don't get meme's, it might be a generational thing. I like them because they are like punctuation, very succint punctuation. Do you realize that there entire websites dedicated to the creation of meme's and gif's? Some college students have sacrificed the love of actual flesh and blood people to find the most visually arresting clips of cats getting stuck in boxes. It is an art form.

I do not create, I merely appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Not being snarky , honestly...what chased him away then?
    I give you props for being a good sport about some of the teasing - Ive had little contact with coconut , but he seemed ...flaky? for lack of a better word when I did encounter him outside the jodi thread
    Being one of a very small number of dissenting voices in that thread, I have to say, it wasn't the rest of MDS that posed the problem. It was posters from the JA thread following him out & stomping over any opposing view until it was crushed into oblivion. You only need to read the first few pgs here to see what happened. He'd already copped over a thousand pages of putdowns before he tried to make a place where alternative discussions could take place away from the people who weren't interested in anything but attacking the defense & praising the prosecution.

I'm sure people from that thread miss him now he's gone, but blaming the rest of MDS is unfair & very inaccurate. The rest of MDS didn't really give a shit about this thread -no more so than any of the other JA threads anyway - it was just another one of many. The only people who were seriously angry about this thread existing when he started it, were his fellow JA posters. Most of the damage had already been done well before any older MDS members posted here. I agree completely with the comments about Coconut having a MUCH thicker skin than most. But I disagree completely about the cause of him giving up. Cocout was as aware of the older MDSers as they were of him - barely.

Fah Q, you're sort of a dick in this thread.

Fair enough. Thank you for explaining. +1 when i.can get you again i like your style and respect your posts.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Hang on, has this entire thread just collapsed into 17 different arguments?? Ah fuck. Now I've gone from mildly annoyed to laughing. I'm going to offer an apology for throwing in another grenade & back slowly out of the room til I've stopped laughing. Sorry guys, but this is the best multi-pronged shitfight I've seen in a while. It's like that Simpsons episode where Dr Munro hooks everyone up to that zappy thing & they're all delivering electric shocks to each other. & if I'm still posting hours behind & I've misinterpreted the situation, I apologise for that too. (But I'm still going to laugh for a while)

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Hang on, has this entire thread just collapsed into 17 different arguments?? Ah fuck. Now I've gone from mildly annoyed to laughing. I'm going to offer an apology for throwing in another grenade & back slowly out of the room til I've stopped laughing. Sorry guys, but this is the best multi-pronged shitfight I've seen in a while. It's like that Simpsons episode where Dr Munro hooks everyone up to that zappy thing & they're all delivering electric shocks to each other. & if I'm still posting hours behind & I've misinterpreted the situation, I apologise for that too. (But I'm still going to laugh for a while)
    I agree, especially since I noticed that there is jodi chit chat thread for all of this to be established in. I'm going to lock the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    True. But one gave up her life for the other. I'm not saying it's "Romeo and Juliet" as in the stories are identical. Romeo and Juliet is a fictional tale. True life plays out more like what took place in this murder.

My point is, it has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with looks. I'm not sure why people would throw race on the fire...

ETA: Why, yes. I have read many of Shakespeare's works. Romeo and Juliet was something I read in high school. In college I read; Pericles, Prince of Tyre, The Taming of the Shrew, King John, ALL of the Henry IV, V, VI, VII, A Lover's Complaint, Twelfth Night.... and that's all I can remember at this time. I'm pretty sure I've read Richard III also. I still have them all in my library.

I was just trying to make a point about racism in relation to this trial. Maybe it's because I'm from California? Racism isn't easy to find around here anymore. Perhaps that's why I can't wrap my mind around these racist allegations. But, whatever.

You're obviously right.
    And I'm obviously wrong.

Carry on.
    lol I am bumping this ancient thread because I reread it and for the first time in my decade or so of MDS I actually felt compelled to smite an ancient post because it was so fucking stupid. This is one of the worst posts. This is such a dumb thing. Man. So dumb.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    California isn't racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Oh, come on. Racism exists everywhere. Always has and always will.
    Noob iz good at dishing but canna take it.

Thread Information