Thread: This Thread Sucks: A Thread For People Who Hate The Jodi Thread(s)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    That's fucking aggressive! Most of this was not allowed at trial because it was too prejudicial to the crazy bitch (crazy evil, not crazy crazy)
    It may be aggressive, but not quite as aggressive as your relentlessness. You keep crawling in the doggy door in this thread and hiding behind the Christmas tree wearing a "Fuck Jodi" Christmas sweater with little reindeer on it.

We talkin bout evidence in the trial... I heard nothing that sounded aggressive... even by stalker standards it was pretty mild stalking and I am not convinced she truly was a stalker. So I have doubts that she is a physically aggressive person.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    It may be aggressive, but not quite as aggressive as your relentlessness. You keep crawling in the doggy door in this thread and hiding behind the Christmas tree wearing a "Fuck Jodi" Christmas sweater with little reindeer on it.

We talkin bout evidence in the trial... I heard nothing that sounded aggressive... even by stalker standards it was pretty mild stalking and I am not convinced she truly was a stalker. So I have doubts that she is a physically aggressive person.
    Well, except for that one time...

This could be where understanding the BPD diagnosis and that insane law of attraction comes into play. She never said one negative thing about Travis, everything was sick sweet about how much she loved loved loved him...until she didn't and killed him. Listen to DeMarte again.

What normal relationship doesnt have its ups and downs?

Quote Originally Posted by Metis212 View Post
    This could be where understanding the BPD diagnosis and that insane law of attraction comes into play. She never said one negative thing about Travis, everything was sick sweet about how much she loved loved loved him...until she didn't and killed him...
    ...in a sudden heat of wacky mentally unstable passion?

You make me want to drown myself.

In a sudden heat of passion?

In a sudden heat of passion?
    Nope, when most are in the heat of passion they are doing the wild thing. Nothing else will do.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Well, except for that one time...
    Read upthread. She has a history of physical violence. TA didn't.

This could be where understanding the BPD diagnosis and that insane law of attraction comes into play. She never said one negative thing about Travis, everything was sick sweet about how much she loved loved loved him...until she didn't and killed him. Listen to DeMarte again.

But she did write negative things about TA and how he made her feel, we saw that in her journal entries.

I'm going to go all heat of passion in a minute.

Let's drown him instead.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    The argument is that those older ladies may decide that Travis was inappropriate in having a sex-only relationship with Jodi (even though they did actual couple things at the beginning), and that they may consider his lashing out (with no context as to WHY he lashed out at her), to be verbally abusive, and thus allow them to see her as somewhat of a victim.
    That's a very good point. I wouldn't limit to just religious old grannies though. I'm a young man and I am offended by a lot of Travis's behavior. If there are women out there who are eager to be used for only anal sex and verbal abuse, I have yet to meet one.

Quote Originally Posted by Freaktab View Post
    If the jurors don't like Juan's style, it could be a real problem. Especially with some of the older male jurors, they might be sympathetic towards JA because they didn't like the way Juan treated her.
    I think that could be a factor. He wasn't always very personable, I found Martinez painful to listen to, even when I agreed with his points.

Quote Originally Posted by AgathaAppleswine View Post
    How would you not find those actions aggressive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Really? You have doubts that she is a physically aggressive person?
    We're gonna start with the Reading Comprehension and Literacy Test before we administer the MMPI. Please use your No. 2 golf pencil to fill in the bubbles.

First question: What is the title of this thread?

A) Let me grab the mic and freestyle on how much I hate Jodi
    B) Jodi is guilty so there should be no doubts
    C) I am a helpful junior detective who can dispel these doubts
    D) Reasons to doubt this was premeditated murder

Sneakers & Agatha, I'm looking at you when I say talk about doubts here or go in another thread to make whatever points you want to make.

Abandonment of intent

Some of the more interesting arguments I have heard against premeditated murder involve Jodi changing her mind after she got to his house.

Some attorneys have said she could have abandoned her plan to kill him, only to go into a rage killing after something happened.

Some of the more interesting arguments I have heard against premeditated murder involve Jodi changing her mind after she got to his house.

Some attorneys have said she could have abandoned her plan to kill him, only to go into a rage killing after something happened.
    Hey. Go preemie smart ass.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Hey. Go preemie smart ass.
    I know riiighht?? So much irony.

When Jodi went to the salon on June 3rd she got her hair done, her nails done, and pos a Brazilian. As a female, and a poor one at that I'm not about to shell out money to get my nails done if I'm planning on getting into a physical altercation in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    When Jodi went to the salon on June 3rd she got her hair done, her nails done, and pos a Brazilian. As a female, and a poor one at that I'm not about to shell out money to get my nails done if I'm planning on getting into a physical altercation in the near future.
    Ooh nice! As a female who's more likely to be catching creepy creatures than getting her nails done (& I've caught a helluva lot of crittery things, but I've NEVER had my nails done), that is something that never would've occurred to me.

Sneakers & Agatha, I'm looking at you when I say talk about doubts here or go in another thread to make whatever points you want to make.
    Hey, I did list some doubts. Not my fault if you aren't paying attention or have me on ignore or whatever.

So what you really want is no evidence contrary to your delusions?

No problem, my friend, no problem.

dimedropper

lihing?like love turning to hate in a split second kinda thing?

Really? You have doubts that she is a physically aggressive person?

Her own expert, and I use that term loosely, testified she kicked and struck her own Mother. In her own email to TA on Feb 14 2007 she speaks of herself physically aggressive person.

She's been in physical altercations in jail.

In 5yrs her defense team couldn't find one person TA even rose his vice to, never mind raised a hand to.

So I see your relentless fucktardedness and raise you one.

Thread Information