Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Trial is over. Now what?

The Trial is over. Now what?

Are you looking for something else to do? Other cases to discuss? Check out the rest of the board!

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/forum.php

More interesting articles here:

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/forumdisp...cle-Discussion (scroll down)

Please feel free to post links to threads that you find intriguing!
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

You go outside and enjoy the spring weather. Or, find a new hobby that will help regain all the braincells you've lost from sitting in front of the boobtube/live stream nonstop for 5 months, and lose all the pounds gained from being sedentary all that time! I totally just channeled my mom!

This trial just started on April 30th!

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...l-of-Duty-game
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I'm pretty interested in this case. It may not go to trial for awhile. But I'm keeping up with it.
    She too claimed self defense, but didn't wait 2 years to do it.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...yan-Poston-(29)

M Joy.... That Shayna Hubers case is crazier than JA and TA! I will be right there with you!

Ooooooo - nice finds guys!
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I can't wait til this is all over so I can go back to having a life.
    Between watching the trial, reading blogs about the trial, and lurking other forums, I'm consumed.

Sidenote: the lurking has made me realize MDS does have the most down-to-Earth and level headed posters though.
    Team Leyash

I'm waiting for the Shaniya Davis trial to get started up here in the Carolinas. Definitely looking for some justice in this one.

I should clarify, Mario McNeill started I'm waiting for the trial of Shaniya's mother Antoinette Davis

It's all downhill from here. Nothing can top this show and it's winding down unless by total luck we get a glorious hung jury.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by biggie View Post
    It's all downhill from here. Nothing can top this show and it's winding down unless by total luck we get a glorious hung jury.
    That's considered lucky?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by biggie View Post
    In the grand scheme of things, while the Jodi Arias trial had some interesting factors to it - this is not a ground breaking trial/case. The case was focused heavily on by media because Arias ia a pretty white girl, Alexander an attractive male, the scene was bloody, there was lying (so it can very easily be compared to Casey Anthony - the last pretty white girl trial) and it's salacious. Sex and violence equals ratings, this case had both. While, again, the actual trial had some interesting factors to it, they will not cause this case, trial or Arias to rise to infamy as other trials and cases have (even if convicted and put on death row.) Hell, half the country doesn't have a fucking clue who Jodi Arias right now.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    In the grand scheme of things, while the Jodi Arias trial had some interesting factors to it - this is not a ground breaking trial/case. The case was focused heavily on by media because Arias ia a pretty white girl, Alexander an attractive male, the scene was bloody, there was lying (so it can very easily be compared to Casey Anthony - the last pretty white girl trial) and it's salacious. Sex and violence equals ratings, this case had both. While, again, the actual trial had some interesting factors to it, they will not cause this case, trial or Arias to rise to infamy as other trials and cases have (even if convicted and put on death row.) Hell, half the country doesn't have a fucking clue who Jodi Arias right now.
    Yea, this shit was on my local news. They talked about her for 8 seconds to say the jury went into deliberations. That was it. If you blinked, you missed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

what the heck did you guys do before this trial started? go back to that!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    what the heck did you guys do before this trial started? go back to that!
    That means more schoolwork!

I'm looking forward to the Andrea Sneiderman trial that starts at the end of July. I hope it'll be televised.

I will continue the life I had previously which consisted of working my ass off and taking care of my child.
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

The outside world is really nice, some people should check it out! There's grass, a sky, automobiles and lots of very cool stuff to discover!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

What do you guys think:

Take the ol' Swear Jar to the nearest Coinstar machine or wait until the final two phases are finished?

The family will probably be thrilled when I stop raiding pants pockets for Swear Jar debts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I'm pretty interested in this case. It may not go to trial for awhile. But I'm keeping up with it.
    She too claimed self defense, but didn't wait 2 years to do it.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...yan-Poston-(29)
    I know this case! I plan on following it. Self Defense is a non issue in this case. He never laid a hand on her. She's full of shit. He was way out of her league and she tried to bring him down to her level-it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    What do you guys think:

Take the ol' Swear Jar to the nearest Coinstar machine or wait until the final two phases are finished?

The family will probably be thrilled when I stop raiding pants pockets for Swear Jar debts.
    is it for you swearing or Jodi?

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    is it for you swearing or Jodi?
    It's for me swearing at Jodi.

Nickel: Ass, bitch
    Dime: Shit, damn, piss off
    Quarter: Fuck you Jodi

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I'm waiting for the Shaniya Davis trial to get started up here in the Carolinas. Definitely looking for some justice in this one.
    Jury Says Convicted Killer of 5-Year-Old Should Get Death Penalty

Jurors say a man convicted of killing a 5-year-old Fayetteville girl in 2009 should die for the crime.

The Cumberland County jury deliberated less than 40 minutes Wednesday before deciding that Mario McNeill should get the death sentence for the death of Shaniya Davis. Shaniya's body was found in a kudzu patch six days after her mother reported her missing.

A medical examiner said the autopsy showed Shaniya was suffocated and had injuries consistent with sexual assault.

The jury last week convicted the 33-year-old McNeill of several charges, including first-degree murder and sexual offense of a child.

After presenting no evidence in his defense at trial, McNeill said Tuesday he wanted no one to testify on his behalf before sentencing. He ordered his attorneys not to give closing arguments.

http://www.witn.com/news/headlines/B...209367781.html

Quote Originally Posted by luvit View Post

Jurors say a man convicted of killing a 5-year-old Fayetteville girl in 2009 should die for the crime.

The Cumberland County jury deliberated less than 40 minutes Wednesday before deciding that Mario McNeill should get the death sentence for the death of Shaniya Davis. Shaniya's body was found in a kudzu patch six days after her mother reported her missing.

A medical examiner said the autopsy showed Shaniya was suffocated and had injuries consistent with sexual assault.

The jury last week convicted the 33-year-old McNeill of several charges, including first-degree murder and sexual offense of a child.

After presenting no evidence in his defense at trial, McNeill said Tuesday he wanted no one to testify on his behalf before sentencing. He ordered his attorneys not to give closing arguments.

Thanks luv....this one should be a good one to follow! Does it have a MDS link?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by luvit View Post

I remember first hearing about this story last year, that was so messed up what the "mother" allowed to happen to her kid. She is just as sick as the murderer in this case
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

Thread Information