Thread: 5 Bodies Discovered In Townhome

5 Bodies Discovered In Townhome

This just transpired today.  I've been listening to the news choppers flying around my parents' house for a few hours now.  It happened about 5-10 mins. away from here but, that court is right next to my new apartment.

I felt so horrible after my initial declaration of "OMG! I recognize those houses!" after watching it on the news.  Apparently, they found a body of an adult male and 4 children.  Pretty sad stuff.

Article linkage: http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sec...?StoryID=58293

One adult, four children found dead in city residence
    Originally published March 26, 2007 - Updated 5:35 PM, March 26, 2007

FREDERICK — Police have launched an investigation into the deaths of five people, four of them children, at 1252 Danielle Drive, just off of South McCain Drive, according to the Frederick Police Department.
    The ages of the children ranged from 1 to 9. The adult was a male, according to Lt. Tom Chase

“We have multiple victims, both children and adult, and I’m not in a position to provide the numbers because at this point we have only done a cursory examination of the house,” Chase said.

The lieutenant declined to characterize the nature of the crime or the manner of death, citing the early stage of the investigation. Police were notified about the deaths about 3 p.m. today.
    I suppose over the next few weeks, more will come out about this.
    &quot;We are such stuff<br />As dreams are made on and our little life<br />Is rounded with a sleep...&quot;

Re: 5 Bodies Discovered In Townhome

So sad..that's what happens when mum goes to visit her sister for a week&nbsp; :|
    RIP Gent + Kids

shiki

that is absolutely fucked. i live in MD too. Is frederick up near point of rocks and all that? what county is that in?

Maybe Frederick County. or I think Montgomery?

I live in Howard County.

shiki

[quote author=SnowCherries link=topic=5998.msg251941#msg251941 date=1174949834]

I live in Howard County.
    [/quote]

im in Calvert County, southern tip

i didnt really maryland was large enough to have so many counties.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

shiki

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=5998.msg252012#msg252012 date=1174951789]
    i didnt really maryland was large enough to have so many counties.
    [/quote]

haha there is even more than that...several more actually...

Murder - suicide.&nbsp; Prick&nbsp; &nbsp; RIP kids.

shiki

fox news had more info...i wonder if the missing mom is a victim, or the perp...or what the fuck. truly terrible story.

Man, 4 Children Found Dead in Maryland Home; Police Search for Mother
    Monday, March 26, 2007

AP

March 26: Frederick Police remove the bodies of four children and their father from a townhouse.
    FREDERICK, Md. —&nbsp; The bodies of a man and his four young children were found Monday in a townhouse in the city, Frederick police said.

The father, 28, was found hanging by a yellow nylon rope from a second-floor bannister, said Lt. Thomas Chase. The children — girls ages 9, 4 and 1, and a 3-year-old boy — were found in beds completely covered with sheets and blankets pulled over their heads.

Police would not say when or how they died until after autopsies Tuesday in Baltimore.

Chase said police did not believe anyone else was at risk, saying that the incident was over.

Police were looking Monday evening for the mother of the children, who neighbors said also lived at the home. Officers had located the children's aunt and were interviewing her.

Chase said the mother of the children had not shown up for work at a local restaurant for a week and a half and police were looking for her.

&quot;We're giving that (her safety) as much consideration as anything else as we continue to look for her,&quot; he said.

The family had emigrated from El Salvador to the United States, police said.

A community liaison at Hillcrest Elementary School, concerned because two of the children had missed classes for the past several school days, came to the house Monday afternoon. The students were the 9-year-old girl, who was in third grade, and the 4-year-old girl, who was in pre-kindergarten.

&quot;It was not like them to miss school,&quot; said Marita Loose, a Frederick County schools spokeswoman.

When no one answered the liaison's knock, police were called. Officers entered through a window about 3 p.m. and found the bodies in different rooms. Chase said there was a strong odor of decomposition.

The three-bedroom house is at the end of a row, with pale green siding and roof shingles.

Neighbor Nathaniel Harris said a man and a woman with four young children lived there.

&quot;They seemed like a normal couple,&quot; Harris said, adding that the children sometimes played with his grandchildren.

He said police had been called to the house three or four times in the last six months.

&quot;Everyone in the neighborhood is shocked. This is a nice area,&quot; Harris said.

Ashleigh Grice, who lives across the street, said the family liked to spend time outdoors and saw them playing outside even in cold weather.

Loose said the third-grader had attended Hillcrest since she enrolled in pre-kindergarten.

Another neighbor, Rebecca Reckley, said the father worked at the Toys R Us Warehouse in Frederick and the mother worked at Outback Steakhouse. The mother worked nights and the father worked days, she said, adding that her grandchildren played with couple's children. The father &quot;just seemed awful nice,&quot; she said. &quot;He just seemed like an awfully nice man. He just seemed to really care about his children, so you can't fathom something like this would happen.&quot;

Managers at Outback and Toys R Us refused to comment.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,261468,00.html

[quote author=Ennui Fades link=topic=5998.msg251815#msg251815 date=1174946245]
    This just transpired today.&nbsp; I've been listening to the news choppers flying around my parents' house for a few hours now.&nbsp; It happened about 5-10 mins. away from here but, that court is right next to my new apartment.

I felt so horrible after my initial declaration of &quot;OMG! I recognize those houses!&quot; after watching it on the news.&nbsp; Apparently, they found a body of an adult male and 4 children.&nbsp; Pretty sad stuff.

Article linkage: http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sec...?StoryID=58293

I suppose over the next few weeks, more will come out about this.
    [/quote]

Tell your parents to get out of Hillcrest! That place is rough..you know&nbsp; :2cool:

[quote author=SnowCherries link=topic=5998.msg251941#msg251941 date=1174949834]

I live in Howard County.
    [/quote]

heh..Frederick is in Fredrick County

Wow, I wonder if the mom did something to the kids and the dad couldn't live with it and hanged himself. I doubt that the wife could have hanged him...but stranger things have happened.

Really sad that 4 kids are dead.

RIP kiddos

shiki

[quote author=death roe link=topic=5998.msg252826#msg252826 date=1174980558]
    Wow, I wonder if the mom did something to the kids and the dad couldn't live with it and hanged himself. I doubt that the wife could have hanged him...but stranger things have happened.

Really sad that 4 kids are dead.

RIP kiddos
    [/quote]

or if he did something to mom and then killed the kids and himself.

[quote author=shiki link=topic=5998.msg253124#msg253124 date=1175009292]
    or if he did something to mom and then killed the kids and himself.
    [/quote]
    Wow! There are endless possibilities as to what could have happened to these 5 people. Im anxious to see what the mom is going to say when they find her. That is if they ever do find her. She probably fled the country and went back to El Salvador.
    The expected is just the beginning, the unexpected is what changes our lives.

[quote author=amhudson22 link=topic=5998.msg253185#msg253185 date=1175012306]
    Wow! There are endless possibilities as to what could have happened to these 5 people. Im anxious to see what the mom is going to say when they find her. That is if they ever do find her. She probably fled the country and went back to El Salvador.
    [/quote]

Maybe the mom did something to the kids, then hubby came home after work and found them, but didnt find her...so he killed himself...

wow...can't wait to see what unfolds in this saga

[quote author=missberi link=topic=5998.msg253379#msg253379 date=1175016873]

wow...can't wait to see what unfolds in this saga
    [/quote]

Awwhhh Shyt!&nbsp; missberi is pimpin up n NYC!&nbsp; I'm def feelin that!

[quote author=S281Saleen160 link=topic=5998.msg253486#msg253486 date=1175020409]
    Awwhhh Shyt!&nbsp; &nbsp;missberi is pimpin up n NYC!&nbsp; I'm def feelin that!
    [/quote]

u no it vanilla face!

[quote author=missberi link=topic=5998.msg253488#msg253488 date=1175020485]
    u no it vanilla face!
    [/quote]

LMAO... neva been called that before!&nbsp; I was jus pimp slapped&nbsp; &nbsp;

lol sowwie :(&nbsp; didn't mean to slap ya....

[quote author=LilithsEden link=topic=5998.msg252196#msg252196 date=1174957354]
    Tell your parents to get out of Hillcrest! That place is rough..you know&nbsp; :2cool:

And btw,I'm in Frederick too. Got off work and heard the copters circling around myself. I'd like to know just what in the hell happened!
    [/quote]

They are trying to get out of there.&nbsp; Sadly, it wasn't ghetto like that 10 years ago.&nbsp; I moved into Overlook Manor which is 100 times quieter and more peaceful then my parents' street which is 10 mins. away.&nbsp; Go figure.&nbsp;

The fiance and I moved there because it was cheap, the apartments are big, and less ghetto then say, behind the Fredericktowne Mall.&nbsp; My first choice for an apartment would have cost us over $1000 a month in rent alone.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; :lol:
    &quot;We are such stuff<br />As dreams are made on and our little life<br />Is rounded with a sleep...&quot;

[quote author=Ennui Fades link=topic=5998.msg253786#msg253786 date=1175029772]
    They are trying to get out of there.&nbsp; Sadly, it wasn't ghetto like that 10 years ago.&nbsp; I moved into Overlook Manor which is 100 times quieter and more peaceful then my parents' street which is 10 mins. away.&nbsp; Go figure.&nbsp;

The fiance and I moved there because it was cheap, the apartments are big, and less ghetto then say, behind the Fredericktowne Mall.&nbsp; My first choice for an apartment would have cost us over $1000 a month in rent alone.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

omg tell me about it. I live with two complete strangers just to afford a townhouse in a &quot;nice&quot; part. I know it wasn't ghetto like that 10 years ago...it's a shame half the city isn't an option for people like us to live in anymore&nbsp;

Thread Information