Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Discuss Defense Attorney Jennifer Wilmott

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    1172034

    Discuss Defense Attorney Jennifer Wilmott

    First, I want to tell you, you guys are great! I just joined a week or two ago, but have been browsing this site for a long time. Some of you are so knowlegabe and come up with things I would never think of. That being said, I have a question. Did anyone notice JW walking around during Juan's questioning of a witness yesterday? I didn't think that was allowed. She is so unprofessional, laughing so much and talking so much while testimony is going on. Does anyone know how long she has been practicing? Also, do you notice, she just stares at the judge to wait till their eyes meet, I guess maybe wanting to connect somehow with her? Thank you so much all of you for answering my questions and just being here to talk to.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 05-02-2013 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Title Change

  2. #2
    NOT SAME CAT Fleta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,319
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Glad we have a new thread for this. Clearly merits its own discussion, since it has nothing to do with the trial. And an appropriate thread title. Sigh.

  3. #3
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,109
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Yeah this could have been posted to the chit chat thread

  4. #4
    Senior Member zeebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    5,954
    Rep Power
    21367474
    Maybe a mod can change the title to something like "Jennife Wilmot: discuss".

    According to her website, she graduated from Arizona State University School of Law in 1995 and has been practicing law since then.

    http://willmottlaw.com/attorneys.html
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

  5. #5
    Senior Member dizzyp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Central Coast Cal
    Posts
    1,414
    Rep Power
    21474843
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Maybe a mod can change the title to something like "Jennife Wilmot: discuss".

    According to her website, she graduated from Arizona State University School of Law in 1995 and has been practicing law since then.

    http://willmottlaw.com/attorneys.html
    law partners with her hubby. likes a summer rain and flip-flops

    Maybe this world is another planet's hell
    Aldous Huxley

  6. #6
    Senior Member Person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seated
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    4166305
    Jen can walk-the-walk, but can't talk-the-talk like Juan Martinez does.

  7. #7
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,954
    Rep Power
    21474866


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    443
    Rep Power
    4849774
    She's smoking hot and would love to tap that ass.

  9. #9
    Senior Member coconut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Dildo with a heart of gold
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    21390850
    She's a better lawyer than you think!

  10. #10
    Senior Member bermstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by biggie View Post
    She's smoking hot and would love to tap that ass.
    HAHAHA. That made me laugh. I admire your dedication.

    I think Jennifer has tried her hardest for Jodi. Now Nurmi- he looks like a big, lazy turd just sitting over there. I want to yell at somebody to poke him and see if he's alive.

  11. #11
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,109
    Rep Power
    21474850
    I guess we need a Nurmi thread now too.

  12. #12
    Senior Member zeebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    5,954
    Rep Power
    21367474
    [QUOTE=bermstalker;3407306I think Jennifer has tried her hardest for Jodi.[/QUOTE]

    I think so too. I have to give props to her for doing what she could with what she has - this self defense claim is all she had to work with, and we know it's a big fat lie, so that has to be tough. As a public defender, she didn't exactly choose this client. But I think she'd be better off not working as a trial attorney. JMO.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,064
    Rep Power
    1310971
    I haven't been able to watch all of the trial but in what I have seen I definitely think that Wilmott seems to be a better lawyer than Nurmi. She seems a bit more passionate when she is questioning

  14. #14
    Senior Member Lady MacBeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    in your dreams
    Posts
    339
    Rep Power
    12544338
    im afraid that 99 percent of my posts have dealt with my disdain for JW.... maybe i should move them all over to here.


    Out, damned spot! out, I say! .... Here?s the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand!

    "Stop being dicks to noobs." -mydeathspace

  15. #15
    Senior Member alyoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    653
    Rep Power
    9840556
    Quote Originally Posted by biggie View Post
    She's smoking hot and would love to tap that ass.
    OMG. ewww. As someone once said:

    I would'nt fuck her with Ron's dick

  16. #16
    Senior Member zeebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    5,954
    Rep Power
    21367474
    I don't know about "smoking hot", but she's very attractive. WTF
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    1172034
    Quote Originally Posted by deanna1247 View Post
    First, I want to tell you, you guys are great! I just joined a week or two ago, but have been browsing this site for a long time. Some of you are so knowlegabe and come up with things I would never think of. That being said, I have a question. Did anyone notice JW walking around during Juan's questioning of a witness yesterday? I didn't think that was allowed. She is so unprofessional, laughing so much and talking so much while testimony is going on. Does anyone know how long she has been practicing? Also, do you notice, she just stares at the judge to wait till their eyes meet, I guess maybe wanting to connect somehow with her? Thank you so much all of you for answering my questions and just being here to talk to.
    I noticed the same thing about JW just talking and walking all the way to the front of the gallay to talk. I always thought that was not allowed too. I'm so glad you mentioned her just staring at the judge too, waiting to make eye contact and when she does she smiles real big. I don't know how long she's been practicing, but I think I read she trains up and coming attorneys. That's scary.
    Oh and welcome! I'm fairly new myself. Love this site. I've learned allot and they've made me laugh and cry.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Metis212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    21474843
    Quote Originally Posted by biggie View Post
    She's smoking hot and would love to tap that ass.
    I pissed my thong. Gonna give you some big love for this

  19. #19
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,109
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Quote Originally Posted by deanna1247 View Post
    I noticed the same thing about JW just talking and walking all the way to the front of the gallay to talk. I always thought that was not allowed too. I'm so glad you mentioned her just staring at the judge too, waiting to make eye contact and when she does she smiles real big. I don't know how long she's been practicing, but I think I read she trains up and coming attorneys. That's scary.
    Oh and welcome! I'm fairly new myself. Love this site. I've learned allot and they've made me laugh and cry.
    Welcome! Why are you talking to yourself?

  20. #20
    Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Posts
    5,614
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I don't know about "smoking hot", but she's very attractive. WTF

    Even with that huge bald spot she sometimes forgets to comb over?
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

  21. #21
    dimedropper
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,421
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I guess we need a Nurmi thread now too.
    that would be one lonely thread

  22. #22
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,109
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    that would be one lonely thread
    Yah. Poor guy. He couldn't even get into the Lifetime Jodi Arias movie

  23. #23
    Senior Member coconut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Dildo with a heart of gold
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    21390850
    We've had some serious time to reflect on this and I would say that Wilmott is just about the very best of the moderately below average public defenders that I have seen on television. You underestimate her and she underdelivers, but less than you expect. You listen to her talk and think, this poor woman is having a crappy day and then she uses all her powers and hits you with a pretty almost okay day. She needs to make peace with Nurmi and he can be Robin this time around during the appeal, if Judge Sherry ever stops the delay tactics.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •