Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 year old girl stabbed to death in her bedroom, alleged killer is her 12 year old brother

This story has been on our national news in the UK. Was shocked to hear it was her brother. You really have to wonder what could pushed him to have done that, favourtism etc perhaps. Very sad

Yeah, this is just not new.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/12/us/cal...html?hpt=hp_t2

Family asking for privacy, I just saw that the boy was arrested. They were half-siblings. I suspected the brother, his story was so vague. WTF is going on? People (kids) arent even safe in their own damn fucking family.

I was so sad to hear that it was the brother. Sad, overall knowing she died - but she must have had trust in her brother, and love - and he goes and does this. That poor family is going to be going through a new kind of hell over this.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

I always wonder about the parents in times like these. Very often it tears apart the family regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Mother: Accused boy, 12, "could never hurt" little sister

A day before a 12-year-old boy was arrested for the stabbing death of his 8-year-old sister, his mother described him as "protective" of his younger sibling.

Days later, the boy appeared with his father and stepmother at a vigil for his sister. On Friday, as speculation in the community built that perhaps the boy was involved, his biological mother told CBS News affiliate KOVR-TV her son "could never hurt his sister."

"I've never seen him be mean to her," said Priscilla Rodriquez.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...little-sister/

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I always wonder about the parents in times like these. Very often it tears apart the family regardless.
    I can't even imagine breathing again if something happened to one of my children. I would suspect I would never recover. I've only got personal experience from a friend who lost a child in a car accident. It tore their marriage apart. This family. I can't fathom their pain. the questions. the guilt. the blame.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/12/us/cal...html?hpt=hp_t2

Family asking for privacy, I just saw that the boy was arrested. They were half-siblings. I suspected the brother, his story was so vague. WTF is going on? People (kids) arent even safe in their own damn fucking family.
    Sadly this is as old as time. Sibling rivalry started murder with Cain and Abel right?
    People talk about this shit now, thats the difference.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Gah what a nightmare. She lost 2 children that night.

So sad it was the brother. I originally thought it wasn't, due to the fact another neigbor said they saw a guy running away and it matched the description the brother gave. Then when they said the neighbor lied and was discredited, I started to think....maybe, it could be....but I just didn't want to believe it. Sad that people, even children, can be so cruel. I wonder why? Does anyone have a pic of the brother?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Could you imagine what the brother thought when he first heard a neighbor had seen the gray-haired man, also?
    Brother far left, looking at camera.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Right? Either that or the neighbor was covering for him

UPDATE: Leila Fowler’s Dad Wants Evidence For Son’s Arrest
    May 13, 2013 8:37 PM

VALLEY SPRINGS (AP) — The father of a 12-year-old boy accused of fatally stabbing his 8-year-old sister said Monday he will believe his son is innocent until he sees evidence that proves otherwise.

Barney Fowler told The Associated Press the family is backing the boy, who was arrested Saturday after a crime that terrified this Central California foothill community.

“Until they have the proper evidence to show it’s my son, we’re standing behind him,” Fowler said. “If they have the evidence, well that’s another story. We’re an honest family.”

Rrepetative info for the rest of the story

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/...r-sons-arrest/

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luvit View Post
    UPDATE: Leila Fowler?s Dad Wants Evidence For Son?s Arrest
    May 13, 2013 8:37 PM

VALLEY SPRINGS (AP) ? The father of a 12-year-old boy accused of fatally stabbing his 8-year-old sister said Monday he will believe his son is innocent until he sees evidence that proves otherwise.

Barney Fowler told The Associated Press the family is backing the boy, who was arrested Saturday after a crime that terrified this Central California foothill community.

?Until they have the proper evidence to show it?s my son, we?re standing behind him,? Fowler said. ?If they have the evidence, well that?s another story. We?re an honest family.?

Rrepetative info for the rest of the story

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/...r-sons-arrest/
    i'n confused....haven't they told the family what kind of evidence they have for arresting their kid. i mean, don't they usually have to inform the parents in a case like this? like *yo, your kids fingerprints and dna are all over the murder weapon, sorry that your son is a psycho killer.* or is it that they have been told everything, and they just won't believe it until they see a forensics report? hmmm. i don't blame the parents, i'd question the fuck out of this shit, too. losing one child is bad enough, to lose another because they're a murderer is just....wow.... :(

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I missed the last few posts on the first page.

Sorry. Got a little ahead of myself when I saw the brother was arrested (on twitter) and came back here to check the thread.
    pay attention, dammit
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I would think they would have to inform the parents of the evidence against their child. Im sure they know but don't want it out

They have probably been told what evidence there is against their son. It depends on what the father's definition of evidence is. The father may only believe it to be true if there was a picture. The police may say what fingerprint evidence there is on the knife, but since it was from the house, the dad might be thinking-well of course his fingerprints would be on it. Now, if his fingerprints are on the knife in the opposite way of when you would normally use a household knife, that is evidence of posssible crime and not routine handling of knife. If police are just saying-his fingerprints are on the knife-his dad might doubt that it means anything. KWIM?

I was hoping there was a thread for this story. So sad! The reporting on this story is going to be very general though because the son is a minor. No one has reported even a theory of why he killed her as far as I know.

For a good read:

High Risk
    Children Without A Conscience
    Dr. Ken Magid and Carole A. McKelvey
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

I had a feeling it would be the brother. I can't imagine.
    Jenn

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    I would think they would have to inform the parents of the evidence against their child. Im sure they know but don't want it out
    The only people the cops/prosecutors have to disclose evidence to is his defense lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    The only people the cops/prosecutors have to disclose evidence to is his defense lawyer.
    Really?? Damn that's rough being a parent but if they have enough evidence to arrest him you have tin wonder

911 caller believed stabbed girl, 8, was alive

SACRAMENTO, Calif. - (AP) -- The parents of an 8-year-old Central California girl who was stabbed to death in her home believed she was fine when they made a 911 call to authorities from another location.

A recording released Tuesday indicates a woman called 911 after getting a call about a mystery intruder from the girl's 12-year-old brother, who was arrested Saturday in connection with the killing.

The caller, who said she was the girl's mother, said the children, including Leila Fowler, were OK. She was not at home at the time.

"My children are at home alone and a man just ran out of our house. My older son was in the bathroom and my daughter started screaming. He came out and a man was in the house," the panicked caller says in the call made April 27. "They said they're OK."

She added, "My daughter is freaking out right now."

In fact, Leila Fowler was dying of stab wounds.

Her brother told police he scared off an intruder. For two weeks, Calaveras County sheriff's investigators searched door to door for witnesses and evidence.

The boy's attorney told The Associated Press that the youngster might have lied about seeing a long-haired man fleeing the scene, but that doesn't make the boy the killer.

Attorney Mark Reichel, who met with the boy Tuesday, said his client might have made up a "macho" story about scaring away the intruder because he was scared.

Reichel said he and his law partner Steve Plesser had not yet seen the evidence against their young client, which is in the hands of the Calaveras County district attorney's office, but Tuesday evening Reichel told KTVU-TV that his client has been charged with second degree murder and a special allegation for use of a dangerous weapon

The boy is due to appear in juvenile court Wednesday.

Reichel had said earlier Tuesday that after visiting with the boy, he and Plesser met with the family and toured the hillside home where the stabbing took place. Reichel declined to say what they spoke about.

"They're all doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances, and the circumstances are not good," Reichel said.

Reichel said the boy's story about interrupting a long-haired intruder who fled the home sounds like bravado, not an excuse to cover up a killing.

"He's 12. The odds are just as good that he lied and gives a macho story that he chased away the attacker. Someone kills your sister? I'm not sure he didn't stay in the bathroom and cry," Reichel told the AP.

The children's father, Barney Fowler, was at a Little League game, and the siblings were home alone. The boy called his father and his fiancee to report that Leila had been attacked, and the couple called 911 and sped to the home.

Frightened residents locked their doors and loaded weapons, fearing that a random attack had taken place in their midst.

"How does a 12-year-old commit the perfect crime?" said Reichel, whose firm was part of a team that two years ago successfully defended members of the Hmong community, including former Gen. Vang Pao, against charges they plotted to overthrow the government of Laos.

Reichel declined to comment on the emotional state of the boy or his family.

"They're going through a very difficult time," he said.

Barney Fowler spoke briefly with AP on Monday and said, "Until they have the proper evidence to show it's my son, we're standing behind him. If they have the evidence, well that's another story. We're an honest family."

His 19-year-old son Justin described the family as "being in a fog."

http://longisland.news12.com/news/91...?firstfree=yes

more of "just because he/she lied doesn't mean they're a killer". pretty standard defense now-a-days I guess.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I don't know....but I'm thinking, if the brother did stab his sister to death, wouldn't there have been blood on him? It's not like shooting someone. When you stab someone there must be blood on the attacker, or possibly scratches or something. And if there were, wouldn't he have been a suspect right away? Maybe I just really don't want it to be the brother. I mean, he's 12 years old. I have a 12 year old stepson, and I couldn't imagine him ever doing something like that. And being physically capable to stab someone to death.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

A 12-year-old boy has been charged in the recent stabbing death of his sister in Valley Springs, Calif.

Isaiah Fowler was the only one home when his younger sister, Leila, 8, was found stabbed to death on April 27. Fowler originally claimed an unknown long-haired man was fleeing the house when he found Leila.

Fowler has been charged with second-degree murder and for the use of a dangerous weapon, said Mark Reichel, a Sacramento defense attorney hired by the Fowler family to defend Isaiah.

Like Us on Facebook

On Tuesday, Reichel said that while Fowler may have lied about the long-haired man, it doesn't mean his client killed his sister.

"He's 12," Reichel said. "The odds are just as good that he lied and gives a macho story that he chased away the attacker. Someone kills your sister? I'm not sure he didn't stay in the bathroom and cry,"

"We met with our client, a 12-year-old boy, and spent some quality time with him, and then we spent some time with the family, and we took a look at the house," Reichel said. "He is holding up remarkably well in tough circumstances." He added, "I stand behind my client 100 percent, and I stand in front of him to protect him, and with his family too."

Reichel met with Fowler in the juvenile jail where he is being held. He said that he has not yet reviewed the evidence against his client, which is in the hands of the district attorney's office.

Barney Fowler, the father of the Isaiah and Leila, told the AP that, "Until they have the proper evidence to show it's my son, we're standing behind him. If they have the evidence, well that's another story. We're an honest family."

Isaiah Fowler's fictitious story about the long-haired man led to a two-week door-to-door search by police, with the community of Valley Springs terrified that a child-killer was on the loose. Some neighbors remained skeptical of the boy's story about the mysterious long-haired man.

In a 911 call released yesterday, Crystal Walters, the mother of Isaiah and Leila, told the dispatcher, "My children are at home alone and a man just ran out of our house. My older son was in the bathroom and my daughter started screaming. He came out and a man was in the house. They said they're OK." The full audio transcript is available on CNN Justice.

Walters, who didn't know yet that her daughter had been stabbed, added, "My daughter is freaking out right now."

Isaiah Fowler is due to appear in juvenile court today.

http://www.isciencetimes.com/article...ar-old-boy.htm

Step Mothers 911 Call

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/...degree-murder/

Isaiah Fowler was also known to take a knife to school.
    Last edited by luvit; 05-15-2013 at 01:36 PM.

The knife he had at the school was a pocket knife-no info on size of knife.

No plea was entered, Defense lawyer asked for a 2-week continuance which was granted. lawyer asked for IF to be release to parents, request was denied.
    Judge asked if there was any Native American blood in IF family, Dad said I think so and Judge said he would look into it. No speculation as to why Judge asked this. I found this information in 2 different articles searching under his name.

http://www.calaverasenterprise.com/n...a4bcf887a.html

http://www.kcra.com/news/isaiah-fowl...z/-/index.html

http://www.kcra.com/news/isaiah-fowl...p/-/index.html

Thread Information