Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 year old girl stabbed to death in her bedroom, alleged killer is her 12 year old brother

This one just doesn't sit right with me. I have my suspicions about the older brother. Very sad.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    VALLEY SPRINGS (CBS13) – Calaveras County sheriff’s deputies are searching for the man responsible for the murder of 8-year-old girl.

“It’s hard to even imagine how somebody could do that,” neighbor Mike Harris said.

Authorities are investigating the homicide at the residence of a Rippon Road home in Valley Springs after receiving 911 calls around noon.

Multiple law enforcement agencies are searching the area for a suspect described as a white or Hispanic male with long gray hair. He is 6 feet tall with a muscular build and was last seen wearing a black long-sleeved shirt and blue pants.

Residents were told to lock their doors as deputies searched Calaveras County for 8-year-old Leila Fowler’s killer, who they say is armed and dangerous.

“She was suffering from some severe injuries,” said Cpt. Jim Macedo.

Deputies say the girl’s 12-year-old brother find an intruder inside.

A neighbor told police they saw the same man running from the home. A quarter mile perimeter was set up around the house- and agencies from all over the foothills were called in to help.

“We were doing a house-to-house search and in some cases were searching attics and storages. It’s a difficult area to search. It’s rural, it’s remote,” said Macedo.

News of the killing spread quickly through the town. This savage murder is the type of violence neighbors say they moved here to avoid.

“We used to live in the valley and it was getting real violent down there and we’ve been here 11 years and it’s been real good up here, just doesn’t seem right,” said Harris.

Residents around Valley Springs are being told to keep their doors locked as the search will continue throughout the night.

Earlier it was reported that the girl was 9 years old but later discovered that she is 8 years old. It has been corrected in the story.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilangiepangie View Post
    This one just doesn't sit right with me. I have my suspicions about the older brother. Very sad.
    I agree with you Lil. It also isn't clear to me whether they were both in the house at the same time or if Leila was by herself and then the brother came home and interrupted the intruder.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    As much as I don't want to think it was the brother, why didn't the intruder kill the brother too? Did he hide? I don't wanna place blame on anyone quite yet, but hopefully they come out with some more info.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I am going to be shocked if it isn't the brother.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Yah. I'm on the fence with this right now. My first thought when I heard about this was, how big was that house, that the brother didn't hear any screams from the sister?
    He discovered her after he saw the intruder leaving?
    Need more info. RIP little one.

i have nothing to add here. marking... although - i'm not quick to blame the brother just yet.

eta: i noticed the first article said a neighbor saw a man fitting that description running from the house at the time. that's strange, right? it's not just the brother saying this, but a neighbor as well.
    Last edited by animosity; 04-30-2013 at 01:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilangiepangie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    I agree with you Lil. It also isn't clear to me whether they were both in the house at the same time or if Leila was by herself and then the brother came home and interrupted the intruder.
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I am going to be shocked if it isn't the brother.
    Me for. I know this a blended family. Does anyone know if they were blood siblings or step siblings?
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Just saw press conference on the local news. They are having a vigil for her tonight. Her favorite color was purple and she was a daddy's girl. The mother said that there are 5 siblings she lives with here and 3 others out of state. It seems like she lives with her real father and step-mother. Not clear how the sibllings are related though. If they are step or half. Too sad. I live about 2 hours away so I get it on the Sacramento news station.

Fingerprints, possible DNA collected in killing of 8-year-old California girl

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/29...#ixzz2S1QX2QLR

Leila Fowler
    Last edited by poppy213; 04-30-2013 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Add name of victim.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

My immediate thought was the brother too, but it is strange how the neighbor some someone fleeing from the home matching the description the brother gave. I hope in this case my gut instinct is wrong.

How sad. I don't think it was the brother, mainly because a neighbor saw a guy matching the same description running away, also. But you never know. I'm from Sacramento so this isn't that far from me, though I haven't checked the news sites recently. Will have to go do that.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

One last thing, the guy who they are taking DNA from & considering a "possible" suspect in the stabbing death of Leila, was arrested when he broke into a woman's apartment in Placerville and tried to kidnap the woman's 15 month old girl. The woman was able to wrestle the girl away from him & called 911, cops came and arrested the guy. Due to similarities, they are considering him to possibly be the guy who killed Leila, though there is no definite evidence the cases are linked....I don't know about you, but the guy could fit the description given to police by the brother and (now) 2 others neighbors. Pretty crazy stuff, here is the link to the article about the mom who saved her child from him:

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news/...z/-/index.html

Wow. I hope that's him and those poor parents can rest easy. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Wow. I hope that's him and those poor parents can rest easy. Jesus.
    Me too. I thought it was weird that some random guy went in and stabbed her to death...stabbing is usually something personal, right? Also, did he sexually assault her at all? God I hope not. Just seems so weird to go in a house and just stab a little girl that you don't know, since usually when someone stabs someone, it's someone they know. But I guess you can't make sense of what mentally unstable people do.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/...d8SW3Q.twitter

I still think there is something hinky going on in that home. What killer leaves the scene but leaves the knives in the home? So strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    One last thing, the guy who they are taking DNA from & considering a "possible" suspect in the stabbing death of Leila, was arrested when he broke into a woman's apartment in Placerville and tried to kidnap the woman's 15 month old girl. The woman was able to wrestle the girl away from him & called 911, cops came and arrested the guy. Due to similarities, they are considering him to possibly be the guy who killed Leila, though there is no definite evidence the cases are linked....I don't know about you, but the guy could fit the description given to police by the brother and (now) 2 others neighbors. Pretty crazy stuff, here is the link to the article about the mom who saved her child from him:

after something like that happens to your child, how do you ever sleep again? In a perfect world this would never have happened. In this imperfect world I really hope it none of her family members are involved. My mind goes there and I hate that. I can't imagine the pain these parents feel.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

from what I just heard on the tv, the neighbor admitted she lied about seeing a man leaving the house/area.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    from what I just heard on the tv, the neighbor admitted she lied about seeing a man leaving the house/area.
    yeah I just seen that too. Even after giving a description to a sketch artist, it was all a lie. I hope they solve this one soon.

knowing she lied, we go back (unfortunately) to wondering about an in-house suspect.

They have ruled out the Placerville suspect along with another man who had some blood/injury in area. Neighbor who said she witnessed the man running away (in the opposite direction than what the brother said) has recanted.

Police say NO COMMENT in regard to signs of forced entry or if the family has taken lie detector test.
    http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/...05/03/2131857/

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    WHAT!?!? Arrest that fuck. This is ridiculous. This isn't a fucking game. What the hell!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information