Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 8 year old girl stabbed to death in her bedroom, alleged killer is her 12 year old brother

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    (Double)

Slow site is slow.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 05-04-2013 at 01:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    after something like that happens to your child, how do you ever sleep again? In a perfect world this would never have happened. In this imperfect world I really hope it none of her family members are involved. My mind goes there and I hate that. I can't imagine the pain these parents feel.
    I wouldn't. I'm already paranoid about something happening to them...if something almost did? I'd be a wreck.

Also...wtf about the neighbor lying? Is neighbor in on it? Shit is shady as fuck.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

DP.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    DP.
    You girls are soooo dirty.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I'm not wearing any pants
    from what I just heard on the tv, the neighbor admitted she lied about seeing a man leaving the house/area.
    UHH what a fucking douchbag.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    (Double)

Slow site is slow.

It sure is.

http://fox40.com/2013/05/11/arrest-made-in-murder-of-leila-fowler/"]http://http://fox40.com/2013/05/11/arrest-made-in-murder-of-leila-fowler/[/URL]Sadly, I was correct. The 12 year old brother did it and has been arrested. Can't link on this dumb phone. Sorry.
    Last edited by Lilangiepangie; 05-11-2013 at 06:43 PM.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilangiepangie View Post
    http://fox40.com/2013/05/11/arrest-made-in-murder-of-leila-fowler/"]http://http://fox40.com/2013/05/11/arrest-made-in-murder-of-leila-fowler/[/URL]Sadly, I was correct. The 12 year old brother did it and has been arrested. Can't link on this dumb phone. Sorry.
    CALAVERAS COUNTY?

Authorities have made an arrest in the murder of 8-year-old Leila Fowler.

The girl?s 12-year-old brother has been arrested. As reported at the time news of the murder broke three weeks ago, the boy was in the home at the time of the incident.

He was arrested at 5:10 p.m. Saturday at the Valley Springs substation on a charge of homicide, Calaveras County Sheriff Gary Kuntz said at the press conference.

?Citizens of Calaveras County can sleep a little better tonight,? Kuntz also said.

Fowler?s family held a private memorial service for Leila on Tuesday.

Can I just say how awesome the sheriff's last name is?

Kuntz. Amazing.

I kinda had a feeling..still a bummer though. I was hoping I was wrong.

So did the neighbor lie?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    So did the neighbor lie?
    uh, YEAH. didn't you read this thread?

and man, i feel bad for this girls parents. :( shitty situation. ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Im NOT sure but i think this may be the family, I can't put the pix up but follow the link and pix are 3 quarters down the page. The 12 year old may be there I don't want to get into trouble for what I'm writing. (Because he has been charged and because of his age)

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news/...z/-/index.html
    Last edited by luvit; 05-12-2013 at 01:50 AM.

I knew it was going to be the brother. His story was shady from the start.

Yeah! I thought the brother's story was shady too! How sad for this family. What makes a 12 year old boy stab his little sister to death?

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    uh, YEAH. didn't you read this thread?

and man, i feel bad for this girls parents. :( shitty situation. ugh.
    I missed the last few posts on the first page.

Sorry. Got a little ahead of myself when I saw the brother was arrested (on twitter) and came back here to check the thread.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilangiepangie View Post
    This one just doesn't sit right with me. I have my suspicions about the older brother. Very sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    I agree with you Lil. It also isn't clear to me whether they were both in the house at the same time or if Leila was by herself and then the brother came home and interrupted the intruder.
    As much as I don't want to think it was the brother, why didn't the intruder kill the brother too? Did he hide? I don't wanna place blame on anyone quite yet, but hopefully they come out with some more info.
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I am going to be shocked if it isn't the brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Me four. I know this a blended family. Does anyone know if they were blood siblings or step siblings?
    Quote Originally Posted by TessD View Post
    Yeah! I thought the brother's story was shady too! How sad for this family. What makes a 12 year old boy stab his little sister to death?
    Looks they were blood siblings - same last name. Calaveras County sheriff's Capt. Jim Macedo identified the father of Leila Fowler as Barney Fowler and the mother as Krystal Walters.

Several classmates of the 12-year-old boy, and parents of those classmates, told KCRA 3 that the boy's name is Isaiah Fowler. The Calaveras County Sheriff's Department would not confirm the boy's identity.

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/brother-arr...#ixzz2T6NVat4e

from what I just heard on the tv, the neighbor admitted she lied about seeing a man leaving the house/area.
    Quote Originally Posted by poppy213 View Post
    They have ruled out the Placerville suspect along with another man who had some blood/injury in area. Neighbor who said she witnessed the man running away (in the opposite direction than what the brother said) has recanted.

Police say NO COMMENT in regard to signs of forced entry or if the family has taken lie detector test.
    http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/...05/03/2131857/
    The neighbor should be charged with obstruction or lying to law enforcement.

http://entertainment.verizon.com/new...org%3E&ps=1018

Brother arrested in fatal Calif. stabbing of girl
    The Associated Press
    Sunday, May 12, 2013 1:09 PM EDT
    Print
    Share on emailEmailShare on facebookLikeMore Sharing ServicesShare
    FILE - In this April 29, 2013 file photo, Calaveras County Sheriff's deputies and... (AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli, File)
    More Latest News
    Ginsburg: Roe gave abortion opponents a target2 bodies found after NJ standoff; suspect killedBrother arrested in fatal Calif. stabbing of girlSenator: IRS targeting of tea party is `chilling'Chris Brown's scary curbside art irks LA neighbors
    More Latest News

VALLEY SPRINGS, Calif. (AP) — Authorities have arrested the 12-year-old brother of an 8-year-old girl who was mysteriously stabbed to death at her home in a rural Northern California community last month.

The boy, who was not identified, will be charged with homicide, according to Calaveras County Sheriff Gary Kuntz.

The April 27 attack on Leila Fowler shook the tightknit Valley Springs community of about 7,400 people and set off a massive manhunt.

The boy had told police he found his sister's body and encountered an intruder in the home while their parents were at a Little League game. He described the man as being tall with long gray hair. Afterward, however, police said there was no sign of a burglary or robbery at the house.

Local officials began to pledge support Sunday. The Calaveras Unified School District "stands ready to provide whatever level of support and assistance is necessary to the Fowler family" and the community, Superintendent Mark Campbell said in a statement. The district will make counselors available at all schools, he said.

Following the child's death, investigators did a door-to-door sweep of homes, storage sheds and horse stables scattered across the oak-studded hills foothills of the Sierra Nevada. Divers also searched two nearby reservoirs in search of clues.

As part of the investigation, authorities seized several knives from the Fowler home — where Leila lived with her father, stepmother and siblings. A neighbor who told detectives she saw a man flee the home later recanted the story and was discredited by police.

Leila's brother was taken into custody at 5:10 p.m. Saturday, and police hastily called a news conference to announce the arrest.

"Citizens of Calaveras County, you can sleep a little better tonight," Kuntz said.

Authorities spent over 2,000 hours on the investigation "to provide Leila Fowler's family answers to her death," the sheriff said.

Kuntz said the investigation was ongoing. He declined to provide further details.

Several days after the killing, hundreds of people gathered at Jenny Lind Elementary School where Leila was a popular third grader. Her mother, Krystal Walters, tearfully thanked the crowd for the support.

"I just want to thank the entire community and all of our family and friends for all the overwhelming amount of support you've given our family," Walters said at the time. "It will never be forgotten. Thank you."

So you doubters were right, the 12 year old asshat probably did it. Little bastard.

i would imagine that they could probably tell it was the brother by the depth of the wounds and other such nonsense. at least tell that it wasn't a full grown man... or is that just too much CSI talking?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Ya but why?? Why did he do it? That is what I wanna know. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by luvit View Post
    Im NOT sure but i think this may be the family, I can't put the pix up but follow the link and pix are 3 quarters down the page. The 12 year old may be there I don't want to get into trouble for what I'm writing. (Because he has been charged and because of his age)

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news/...z/-/index.html
    I watched the video on that page. The father stands there like a statue. This was before they knew the son did it. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    So you doubters were right, the 12 year old asshat probably did it. Little bastard.
    I figured this was the case by the title of the thread.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Didn't I read somewhere that this was a blended family? Yeah, bet your ass that had something to do with it. How much you want to bet that little bastard got all butthurt jealous because Leila was getting attention, or praise, or a cookie....

Short interview with the mother Priscilla Rodriquez, during video they show the son with the fuckas face blurred out.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/...wlers-brother/

Can I put a pic up his face isn't blurred out
    Last edited by luvit; 05-13-2013 at 01:43 AM.

Jealousy? Maybe one of the parents didn't like the little girl, and he killed her because of their dislike? Or maybe there was on-going abuse, and he thought he would 'save' her? Or he did something, and she threatened to tell their parents, so he killed her?

I could come up with dozens of reasons. None of them are comforting. There are few reasons for taking another life that make any sense.

Thread Information