Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Arias Trial: Chit Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Cara View Post
    I finally wrote a confession to my friends and family about this trial obsession. I actually dusted off my old LJ account to post it.

Here it is if you are bored and care to read what you all already know, but from my own perspective. Most of the journal is private as I created it during my drama queen phase.

Thanks Cara, it was a very good read. You captured the essence of the case with humor and a dose of humanity. I would have read it even if I wasn't bored and am glad I did.

I did not keep a diary, but I started a list of the crazy shit that I went through during this trial. It was all self-induced, and I will try post next week. Considering buying a Flowbie now. My hair can't get any worse. Saving that tidbit for my list.

http://health.ninemsn.com.au/healthn...ts-says-expert

This is for all of us who were worried that this trial would result in saggy boobs from sitting in jammies all day. See..maybe Hodi hasn't ruined everything..:-)

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post

This is for all of us who were worried that this trial would result in saggy boobs from sitting in jammies all day. See..maybe Hodi hasn't ruined everything..:-)
    I think I love you Queen. I was getting very concerned. I desperately need to get back on my time zone. PJ's until 3:00 is very dangerous. I take my dog out at 3, and even in my stockade fenced yard I feel very conspicuous. Before 3 I just leave the back door open so he can come and go as he pleases. I clean shit and throw the ball for him daily, and right around 3 he sits at the door with the ball in his mouth. He adapted to AZ time better than I did.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post

I saw this on Chelsea Lately last night! I was soo happy!

If she gets convicted of Murder 1, what do you think will be the evidence that convicts her? If you were on the jury what would stand out most to you?
    (I'm bored, I want to see your opinions)
    ETA: keeping in mind use only the evidence that the jury saw, don't include our personal digging into the case.

[*Originally Posted by*ShellJett*I have been on many other threads and had nice responses from members like you. I am planning to stay around, and I try not to get discouraged when a handful of Seniors complain about JA thread. I like it here, and I appreciate it when you send words of encouragement to those of us who joined during JA trial. Thank you for being so welcoming and friendly.]

I have met some really neat and wonderful people here at MDS even on the JA thread. I noticed as interesting as that particular thread is, it has a tendancy to bring the nasty out in people sometimes. At the risk of sounding like a nutjob I think that particular case has so much evil attatched to it that it latches on to people and it effects them negatively.

Quote Originally Posted by Cara View Post
    I finally wrote a confession to my friends and family about this trial obsession. I actually dusted off my old LJ account to post it.

Here it is if you are bored and care to read what you all already know, but from my own perspective. Most of the journal is private as I created it during my drama queen phase.

Good post! I love "dusting off the old LJ". I forgot i had one and now i'm interested in reading it! BTW..i was worshiping bush also

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    If she gets convicted of Murder 1, what do you think will be the evidence that convicts her? If you were on the jury what would stand out most to you?
    ETA: keeping in mind use only the evidence that the jury saw, don't include our personal digging into the case.
    I think for me it would have to be the gas cans and the whole text/email a few weeks before the murder. It just screams like a reason for her to go nuts. I can't even remember what was said now but i know i was thinking it lol

the autopsy pic of Travis's face with the bullet hole. That upset me. not gonna lie. i saw it for the first time yesterday. i saw the other ones before. but not that one. how death deformed his beautiful face.

Out, damned spot! out, I say! .... Here?s the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand!

"Stop being dicks to noobs." -mydeathspace

The cutting of TA's throat is what totally negates the idea of self defense for me. You can't cut someones throat in that way unless you go behind them position yourself in a manner that the victim's head and neck are steadied. You can't do it blindly flailing away in an act of defending yourself against someone attacking you. It is a precise and premeditated injury that takes forethought.

liar liar liar liar liar

gun, gas cans, turned off phone, cold hearted bitch after
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Has to be Stabby's own words. Her stories are a crock o' shit...
    Uh.... I wasn't there (just ignore those pictures.... Oh, the blood too.... And, what is that stuff? Oh, the DNA)
    I witnessed two people attacking Travis, but they didn't kill me because I was so sexy! But they did argue in front of me.
    Self-defense because he came after me and I was so scared so I stabbed him and shot him. No, I shot him first then stabbed him. Ya, that's it.

She is a putrid creature.

I think the pics taken accidentally when she is dragging his dead body is what will convict her. If she legitimately killed him in self defense, she would have left the body where it was. The pic of the neck wound on the autopsy table is what originally drew me into this case. I watch shows like The Walking Dead and True Blood and the pic of Travis's neck was worse than anything I've ever seen. After seeing that neck picture I thought only a monster could do that to someone, and I want to see this monster put away.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    liar liar liar liar liar

gun, gas cans, turned off phone, cold hearted bitch after
    oh man!! speaking of, she exchanged numbers with a random dude on the plane going to/from the memorial. I first heard that during dr d's testimony. Was that mentioned before? I thought that was big. oh what a nut.

I'm so insanely bored right now. Is this just for "JA is crazy chit chat" or "JA is crazy, but you're awesome let's chat!"?

I'd have to say the stolen gun from her grandparent's house. And her lying-lying-lying. Particularly about the gas cans because she blatantly lied to the jury about the return. There was no reason to lie about that unless there was guilt involved.

Quote Originally Posted by eliqueang View Post
    oh man!! speaking of, she exchanged numbers with a random dude on the plane going to/from the memorial. I first heard that during dr d's testimony. Was that mentioned before? I thought that was big. oh what a nut.

I'm so insanely bored right now. Is this just for "JA is crazy chit chat" or "JA is crazy, but you're awesome let's chat!"?
    Can you imagine being THAT guy? Holy shit....

Then to find out about her "mile-high" fantasy....

My personal laundry list if I was a juror.

1. The autopsy and crime scene photo's. There is NO WAY in the pits of hell that was self defense. That pretty much seals it for me right there.
    2. Gas cans and gas purchases including the lies about the 3rd one. The fact that you had them looks suspicious but you LIE under OATH about #3 and the 3rd purchase of gas at Tesoro.
    3. Smiling during booking photos. Are you kidding me?
    4. No jury will convict me.... Is that a personal challenge? For someone who is supposedly grief stricken and has been arrested and charged with felony murder you are awfully confident and cocky.
    5. You call the man you "loved" after you murdered him to ask if he wanted to see Othello? You also send him see you soon emails? Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by eliqueang View Post

I like to hear what the jurors say after. Oh and I wait to see, when the verdict comes in, will she tip her head, smile and say cheese?
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

I forgot to mention her little "coded message" in the magazine-that was huge.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    I like to hear what the jurors say after. Oh and I wait to see, when the verdict comes in, will she tip her head, smile and say cheese?
    Most likely but not before she asks for a pencil to do her eyebrows

Im making sure I am subscribed to this thread. I have a shetland sheepdog named Lucy, she turned one year in december. I am showing her. She is my third sheltie. My last little guy made it 19 years and when I put him down, I whispered Momma loves you in his ear. I have a rescued turtle who is so funny. His name is Spike. He sunbathes on a huge rock in his vivarium every afternoon. What a life!

I can't rep you right now but a huge +1 for the D&D reference! Loved the whole post.
    Haha! Thanks. I forgot to throw LARP in there, but you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    Thanks Cara, it was a very good read. You captured the essence of the case with humor and a dose of humanity. I would have read it even if I wasn't bored and am glad I did.
    Thank you. I used to fancy myself a writer, and then kids happened.

I think her attitude on the stand and in the 48 hours & interrogation vids would do it for me. The evidence is the evidence no doubt about it, but her disingenuous attitude toward the actual killing, the fake tears, and her attempts to verbally box with Martinez during testimony seals it for me.

By the by, I never did mention this when the full police tapes were released (not sure if anyone else did either) but I realized something even more vain. There is a portion on the tapes, I'd have to go back and find the exact point, right before she is booked and around the time she does the handstand to get some color in her cheeks, she is touching her eyes for what seems like an excessive amount of time to rub them due to irritation.

I watched it a couple of times and it hit me that she was actually trying to curl her lashes with her finger nail little by little. I have done this trick before, albeit with fake lashes to get the glue to adhere after heat or sweat loosened them up. And I was a makeup artist in Las Vegas, doing makeup on "dancers" and those girls did this sometimes if their lash curler was not with them.

Jodi is of Mexican descent I believe, and they tend to have very straight hair and lashes. But every girly girl knows nothing pops an eye like a flirty lash line. She is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Metis212 View Post
    Im making sure I am subscribed to this thread. I have a shetland sheepdog named Lucy, she turned one year in december. I am showing her. She is my third sheltie. My last little guy made it 19 years and when I put him down, I whispered Momma loves you in his ear. I have a rescued turtle who is so funny. His name is Spike. He sunbathes on a huge rock in his vivarium every afternoon. What a life!
    I can't tell the difference between a sheltie and a collie-they look a lot alike to me. I'm sorry to hear about your other little guy 19 years is a long time to spend with a companion animal, that must have been hard to say good bye. It's illegal to have a pet turtle where I live, they are considered an endangered species. My mom had one when she was young and said they are a blast, so I'm kind of jealous.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Are the autopsy photos posted somewhere? Just curious. For science.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Thread Information