Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Arias Trial: Chit Chat

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    A song to enjoy while you wait for the trial to come back. Some proper Jamaican dancehall.

Irie, irie, mon!

This also seems apropos:

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    I find none of you loathesome, ftr.

Awww.... thank you PunkerDuckie!

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Just read a story about the family who now owns Travis' house where Jodi murdered him. Interesting article. Check it out. http://www.azfamily.com/news/Hoards-...204947431.html

Wow, so after reading that story about the "unwanted attention" I have just read that it has been confirmed that A&E Ghosthunters are doing a show there. Unwanted attention my ass. Wow!

Who knows if it is true, although I read it from a credible source on Twitter, the photo suggests it is coming from the cray cray's at JAII site.
    https://twitter.com/josemcyntire/sta...486400/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by Lilangiepangie View Post
    Just read a story about the family who now owns Travis' house where Jodi murdered him. Interesting article. Check it out. http://www.azfamily.com/news/Hoards-...204947431.html
    That was a nice article. I feel bad for them. I read an article somewhere that when they found out what happened in the house they decided not to tell their children. That has to be hard considering the case is all over the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    That was a nice article. I feel bad for them. I read an article somewhere that when they found out what happened in the house they decided not to tell their children. That has to be hard considering the case is all over the news.
    I couldn't even imagine trying to live there myself. Not that I would be scared of a 'Travis Ghost" but just the pure evil that is Jodi that walked through those doors numerous times. The poor kids. Hopefully they are young enough now that kids won't make fun or scare them about it. I really couldn't live there.

I don't know if I could live there or not. I currently live in the house where my mother died, but she died of natural causes. It was hard at first, but it's not anymore.

To live where someone was murdered, I don't know.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I don't know if I could live there or not. I currently live in the house where my mother died, but she died of natural causes. It was hard at first, but it's not anymore.

To live where someone was murdered, I don't know.
    Exactly. I don't think it is creepy to live where a family member has passed away. Sometimes I swear I feel or catch a glimpse of my mom wandering around here. Just the pure horror that Travis, or any other victim of a violent crime endured between those walls would be haunting in its own!

[QUOTE=Rockabillychick;3402557]Yes, they are handmade, and natural. I believe she has unscented soaps too. Here is her thread with her links.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...rDuckie-s-Soap
    If I went near any of my dogs with anything attached to a vacuum I would lose a limb.

Thanks for the link to soaps. I am going to get something for the dog and myself! A little treat for us both. BTW, my Jett attacks the vacuum too. Anything motorized is history if he can get to it. The front tire on my lawnmower has a big puncture in it, and it's flat. Thanks, Jett. When I had a generator hooked up in my fenced yard, I had to take him out on a leash. I now make sure he has a ball in his mouth when I cut the grass, and he chomps on it while running in circles around the mower.

I

[QUOTE=ShellJett;3402702]
    Yes, they are handmade, and natural. I believe she has unscented soaps too. Here is her thread with her links.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...rDuckie-s-Soap
    If I went near any of my dogs with anything attached to a vacuum I would lose a limb.

Thanks for the link to soaps. I am going to get something for the dog and myself! A little treat for us both. BTW, my Jett attacks the vacuum too. Anything motorized is history if he can get to it. The front tire on my lawnmower has a big puncture in it, and it's flat. Thanks, Jett. When I had a generator hooked up in my fenced yard, I had to take him out on a leash. I now make sure he has a ball in his mouth when I cut the grass, and he chomps on it while running in circles around the mower.

I
    They lay on the couch when I vacuum and look at me. Beastie gets this look on his face like "go ahead, come near me" it's funny because he is the culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    This has pretty much nothing to do with anything you said, but I thought of it anyway.

"...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

This has pretty much nothing to do with anything you said, but I thought of it anyway.

LOVE! Sharksavers posted the video with the cat before, but I haven't seen the one with the dog! He's dressed as a hammerhead (my favorite!) Squeeeeee!

You just about killed me. This is why I love MDS, somebody always says or produces something that makes me lmfao.

FTR, I don't want all of you to leave after the JA trial. It has been great to see the influx of members, different opinions, different personalities, it has given MDS a rainbow appeal. Not everyone is going to get along all of the time. People are going to butt heads. It doesn't mean you can't share the internuts with each other.

Hang around, check out some of the other threads. Post in them! I know, I know, new members post and older members ignore. Keep posting anyway! Eventually, someone will talk to you. Seriously, I don't ignore new members. I might not directly quote you because someone else may have covered what I was going to say, or I don't have anything to add to what you have said. Sometimes I just leave a little love note in your reps. Don't be discouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    FTR, I don't want all of you to leave after the JA trial. It has been great to see the influx of members, different opinions, different personalities, it has given MDS a rainbow appeal. Not everyone is going to get along all of the time. People are going to butt heads. It doesn't mean you can't share the internuts with each other.

Hang around, check out some of the other threads. Post in them! I know, I know, new members post and older members ignore. Keep posting anyway! Eventually, someone will talk to you. Seriously, I don't ignore new members. I might not directly quote you because someone else may have covered what I was going to say, or I don't have anything to add to what you have said. Sometimes I just leave a little love note in your reps. Don't be discouraged.
    I have been on many other threads and had nice responses from members like you. I am planning to stay around, and I try not to get discouraged when a handful of Seniors complain about JA thread. I like it here, and I appreciate it when you send words of encouragement to those of us who joined during JA trial. Thank you for being so welcoming and friendly.

Lol! Awwww....I love this! Thank you for the morning laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Do you think it's gonna last a couple more weeks? Both my sisters are pregnant and due May 22-25. I hope it's done before then!
    I don't think we'll have to wait for the verdict for a couple more weeks, but I'm just imagining all the aftermath news, discussions, research...will draw my full attention for the next couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    Be careful, what if trial stress sends them into labor when Martinez is screaming? Their doctor shouldn't let them watch the trial.

I have been on many other threads and had nice responses from members like you. I am planning to stay around, and I try not to get discouraged when a handful of Seniors complain about JA thread. I like it here, and I appreciate it when you send words of encouragement to those of us who joined during JA trial. Thank you for being so welcoming and friendly.
    I second all of this. It's definitely discouraging, but I'm hoping once the JA thread dies down, we'll end up just blending in with the rest of 'em on other threads. Thank you for the words, MorbidT!

I have noticed some new members venturing out, such as yourself. I know it can be intimidating because older members have inside jokes, have established e-friendships (some know each other IRL), and it feels awkward to join in on some conversations. People will warm up to you (general you). Just keep posting in other threads. Jump on in and give your (general your) two cents!

I love new people!

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by Missmandy9 View Post
    I second all of this. It's definitely discouraging, but I'm hoping once the JA thread dies down, we'll end up just blending in with the rest of 'em on other threads. Thank you for the words, MorbidT!

You will start to blend. Several of you, who signed up during this trial, have already started to blend. It's all good. Just hang in there.

You just about killed me. This is why I love MDS, somebody always says or produces something that makes me lmfao.

Happy to contribute!

It's true. I first started posting here back in 2010? I think. My first posts were in the Jodi Arias thread because that is what brought me here. My shit was immediately jumped, but I persevered. The person who jumped my shit is now my FB friend.

It takes a while for an "other" to become "one of us", but if you continue posting, it will happen. This is a really interesting message board.

It's true. I first started posting here back in 2010? I think. My first posts were in the Jodi Arias thread because that is what brought me here. My shit was immediately jumped, but I persevered. The person who jumped my shit is now my FB friend.

It takes a while for an "other" to become "one of us", but if you continue posting, it will happen. This is a really interesting message board.

Yep, to all of this. I immediately got my shit jumped, too. I registered because of incorrect info regarding organ donation/funeral home stuff. I took a whooping, but hung in there. There is a lot of interesting threads on here and I would hate to see a lot of the new members leave. Many of the new members are great contributors to MDS.

Thanks Morbid. I am pretty sure that I will hang around after the thread dies down. I've ventured out into the other threads a bit. I have yet to get torn apart LOL . You are one of the nicest posters on here

Thanks Morbid. I am pretty sure that I will hang around after the thread dies down. I've ventured out into the other threads a bit. I have yet to get torn apart LOL . You are one of the nicest posters on here

I've noticed you venturing out. I need to get caught up in the pet thread, I know you've been in there. I'm glad to hear you plan on sticking around!

And, thanks.

I finally wrote a confession to my friends and family about this trial obsession. I actually dusted off my old LJ account to post it.

Here it is if you are bored and care to read what you all already know, but from my own perspective. Most of the journal is private as I created it during my drama queen phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Cara View Post
    I finally wrote a confession to my friends and family about this trial obsession. I actually dusted off my old LJ account to post it.

Here it is if you are bored and care to read what you all already know, but from my own perspective. Most of the journal is private as I created it during my drama queen phase.

I can't rep you right now but a huge +1 for the D&D reference! Loved the whole post.

Thread Information