Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Arias Trial: Chit Chat

What is this the battle of who gets the last word? Please stop before the thread gets locked

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i stand by my list.
    Well, good for you!

Stand proud...just spare us your outrage about being 'clique-ish and phony' when you are the poster child for both (not only you, BTW...but you are the one that made such a big stink about it.)

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    It's amazing how something so innocent and drunk can be seen as mean and serious.
    Just for reference...If I say something mean while I am drunk....I TOTALLY don't mean it unless you are a one specific person
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    Don't be too sure May 2012!
    not for nothing, but guess who!?!

Basic Information
    Date of Birth July 16, 1979 (33)
    Contact
    This Pagehttp://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?2884-hester
    Statistics
    Total Posts
    Total Posts 62
    Posts Per Day 0.03
    Visitor Messages
    Total Messages 0
    Most Recent Message Never
    Visitor Messages for hester
    Post a visitor message for hester
    General Information
    Last Activity 01-15-2008 09:27 PM
    Join Date 10-20-2006

Referrals 0
    Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Well, good for you!

Stand proud...just spare us your outrage about being 'clique-ish and phony' when you are the poster child for both (not only you, BTW...but you are the one that made such a big stink about it.)
    just because there are 5 people on MDS that i can't stand doesn't mean i'm cliquish or phony. there are plenty of JA - posters that i am friends with. there are even some that i got off to a bad start with became friends with after some discussion. i don't hold grudges against people and i don't judge people by what they post in the jodi threads because a. it's not indicative of them or their interests and actual thoughts on any subject other than jodi and b. i don't pay attention to the thread and don't have any way of knowing jodi posters unless they leave the thread.

when i say i would like to get to know people outside of the jodi thread, i mean it. i am not a bitch to anyone who posts in other threads, save for a few who out of nowhere come up with ridiculously racist or homophobic statements. i give everyone a chance at first, and even after they start acting like an ass, i'll give it another chance until they prove that they are in fact one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    What is this the battle of who gets the last word? Please stop before the thread gets locked
    i'm love the last word. n-e way. i'm done now.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post

just because there are 5 people on MDS that i can't stand doesn't mean i'm cliquish or phony. there are plenty of JA - posters that i am friends with. there are even some that i got off to a bad start with became friends with after some discussion. i don't hold grudges against people and i don't judge people by what they post in the jodi threads because a. it's not indicative of them or their interests and actual thoughts on any subject other than jodi and b. i don't pay attention to the thread and don't have any way of knowing jodi posters unless they leave the thread.
    The phoniness comes in when you trash a member in premie (where, conveniently, they can't see it) then come barreling into a non-premie thread all outraged because hey, you tried to be friendly with that poster and she was too big an asshole to appreciate it!

And apparently you did pay close enough attention to the jodi thread to compile your 'shit list'.

A one-day, all expenses paid vacation has been awarded to *crickets*, poppym and animosity.

This banning did not have to happen but you three just could *not* stop the snark so it is well-deserved.

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I really wanted to ask wth ani was referring to with her info quote. I no understand. ...shit now I have the I don't understand dance in my head!

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I really wanted to ask wth ani was referring to with her info quote. I no understand. ...shit now I have the I don't understand dance in my head!
    You are not alone my dear!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "it is what it is!"

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    You are not alone my dear!
    My take on that is that it was her old account (probably inaccessible after the crash).

That said, let's keep any questions about all the snarkiness in this thread to PMs and Visitor Messages, please and thanks.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    My take on that is that it was her old account (probably inaccessible after the crash).

That said, let's keep any questions about all the snarkiness in this thread to PMs and Visitor Messages, please and thanks.
    Not egging....just curious, sorry love!
    "it is what it is!"

+1

Egging on would look like this....

Last edited by Miller22; 06-11-2013 at 01:05 AM. Reason: read quoted text in Nestle's post and saw how little sense it made! haha

No worries. That is why my meme said I couldn't tell. Some words'/phrases' meanings are simply lost on the internet or in writing.

+1

Egging is on would look like this....

Okie dokie.

Okie dokie.
    Sarcasm,humor etc..can be lost in posts. I was defiantly not egging. I learned my lesson long ago! Thanks Miller for second opinion!
    "it is what it is!"

Sarcasm,humor etc..can be lost in posts. I was defiantly not egging. I learned my lesson long ago! Thanks Miller for second opinion!
    Freudian slip? bahahahahaha

Freudian slip? bahahahahaha
    Well....defiant I can be lol!!
    Last edited by ImBatman!; 06-11-2013 at 01:20 AM. Reason: grammar
    "it is what it is!"

Well, if I remember right...this was the first thread I ever posted in....I ventured out, found out I was a thread killer. Since then...my ancient old kitty had to be put down, I am heart broken and have gone bonkers. Can not type in meow meow anymore without crying....think I want to be Sob Sob.

And ...my friends have been banned, well.....animosity was. when can she be let out of the cage.

Good God, iPad losing power, does not work when plugged in.....good bye cruel world...sob sob

Quote Originally Posted by Meow meow View Post
    Well, if I remember right...this was the first thread I ever posted in....I ventured out, found out I was a thread killer. Since then...my ancient old kitty had to be put down, I am heart broken and have gone bonkers. Can not type in meow meow anymore without crying....think I want to be Sob Sob.

And ...my friends have been banned, well.....animosity was. when can she be let out of the cage.

Good God, iPad losing power, does not work when plugged in.....good bye cruel world...sob sob
    I am a HUGE thread killer. LOL You can't possibly beat me out for the title.

I am so sorry about your kitty, mm. My 14 year old girl is getting thinner every day but she is still active and only gets Catzheimer's (howling because she's lost in the house) every now and then.

You could email MDS and ask for a forum name change. I can't guarantee anything but you can try if you really want. mydeathspace@gmail.com

Ani will be back at midnight. All three of them will be back then.

My Nook tablet cord died the other day and they don't sell the replacement cords anymore (boo!). Hubby bought me a Nook HD+ and I can't get used to it and I can't get the MDS full site to load on the browser either. Arrrgghhh. I guess though that is the kind of problem to have, huh?

Hope your day gets better!!

Sorry about your kitteh

Sorry for your loss MM. I lost my pup over the winter and still can't talk about him without crying. It's so wonderful what they share with us and in the end it is so hard to accept but they go to a better place.

Just for reference...If I say something mean while I am drunk....I TOTALLY don't mean it unless you are a one specific person
    Haha! Yeah, I totally know what you mean here. I have been known to say mean things on occasion that I really didn't mean but I was drunk. I think I just need to hang out in the drunk thread when I get that way and then most of it will be on topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I never got in the wrong car, but years ago I went on a job interview and discovered I had on 2 different shoes. I got off the elevator, looked down to fix the big hole in the foot of my stockings, and noticed the shoes. Everything went wrong that morning, and I was frazzled to begin with. Needless to say, I didn't get the job.
    I once made it all the way to work before I realized I was wearing my slippers. I didn't even realize it until I went to the break room for coffee and someone started laughing! I took them off and went barefoot the rest of the day.

We have forgotten how to be good guests; how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.

Love the stories that started on pg. 29. Had to change shirts after I blew my coffee out of my nose. I really gotta learn to quit eating or drinking while on the MDS site. You guys can have your "Ooops I shit my pants!", Us women sometimes have the "Oh shit, my water just broke!" in public tales. 1991, Sunday afternoon, very crowded McDonald's, standing at the counter paying for my daughter's birthday party when it happened. Splashed several people's shoes. Then had about 10 little kids in their less than discreet voices inquire as to why I peed my pants. There was no sneaking out. The walk of shame continued to the car then up the long echoing hallway up to the maternity ward where I had to listen to my shoes make a disgusting squishing noise whilst leaving a trail. Really gross..

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Yeah, I totally know what you mean here. I have been known to say mean things on occasion that I really didn't mean but I was drunk. I think I just need to hang out in the drunk thread when I get that way and then most of it will be on topic!
    Is there room in the "drunk thread" (I hadn't even noticed there was one) for people who have a mental illness diagnosis?

Being drunk is a choice, being bipolar and taking heavy duty psych meds isn't a choice. If people get a free pass for being drunk, can someone point me to that thread so I can pretend to fit in?

We have forgotten how to be good guests; how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.

What the fuck is this thread.

I haven't been on MDS for aeons ... first I saw the Haiku thread. Now this. I can't say I'm not underwhelmed and aghast.

I'm so sorry... sob sob..I feel so bad for you. My heart goes out to you for losing your beautiful purr baby.

Thread Information